• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"oh, right, I already have them here" she said with a nod as she reached over and lifted a blanket.
Roland nodded as he put the popcorn down then took the blanket and covered them with it "much better" he said as he cuddled her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded as he put the popcorn down then took the blanket and covered them with it "much better" he said as he cuddled her.
Dakota smiled and nodded in agreement as she snuggled him "Yep~"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Thank you all"

Cam chuckled a little "Alright" He said before sitting down and leaning against the wall
*Himeragi immediately drifted off to sleep*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded in agreement as she snuggled him "Yep~"
Roland smiled happily then grabbed the popcorn and placed it so they could both get to it.

((Time skip?))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled happily then grabbed the popcorn and placed it so they could both get to it.
((Time skip?))
((Okay))

Dakota yawned and rubbed her eyes which flickered a bit as she looked at the screen, the credits now finished rolling "Oh, Its over" she said quietly as she stretched a little then looked at Roland.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay))
Dakota yawned and rubbed her eyes which flickered a bit as she looked at the screen, the credits now finished rolling "Oh, Its over" she said quietly as she stretched a little then looked at Roland.
Roland nodded and yawned as well "that it is." he said softly as he looked over at her "but it was funny" he said with a small chuckle

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded and yawned as well "that it is." he said softly as he looked over at her "but it was funny" he said with a small chuckle
Dakota nodded "Mhm~, it was" she said as she sat up a bit. "much better than the horror movie" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Mhm~, it was" she said as she sat up a bit. "much better than the horror movie" she said with a small laugh.
Roland smiled "but with a horror movie i get you to hold on to me more~" he teased softly before laughing a little

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "but with a horror movie i get you to hold on to me more~" he teased softly before laughing a little
Dakota pouted "I-I hold onto you in case you get scared" she said quietly as she sunk back down to where she was before and hugged him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "I-I hold onto you in case you get scared" she said quietly as she sunk back down to where she was before and hugged him.
Roland hugged her back "But I'm not the one getting scared." he said softly before kissing her cheek "you are~" he said teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hugged her back "But I'm not the one getting scared." he said softly before kissing her cheek "you are~" he said teasingly
"No I'm not, w-who said I was?" She buried her face in his shoulder. "I just like hugs" she said refusing to admit it, her voice muffled.

Nonalaka said:
"No I'm not, w-who said I was?" She buried her face in his shoulder. "I just like hugs" she said refusing to admit it, her voice muffled.
Roland chuckled "the one who tends to love hugs~" he said as he rubbed her back and pecked the top of her head as he warmed up a little

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "the one who tends to love hugs~" he said as he rubbed her back and pecked the top of her head as he warmed up a little
Dakota yawned a little "You know that makes me sleepy..." she said as she nuzzled her face in his shoulder.

SoulofTobi said:
Dakota yawned a little "You know that makes me sleepy..." she said as she nuzzled her face in his shoulder.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "then want me to carry you to the bedroom?" he asked softly as he looked down at her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "then want me to carry you to the bedroom?" he asked softly as he looked down at her
Dakota looked at him "That would be nice but I don't expect you to carry me" she said softly "Although....I dont know which room is the right one so it would be logical in a way....".

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi immediately drifted off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Cam's eye glowed a little "Give me a break..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "That would be nice but I don't expect you to carry me" she said softly "Although....I dont know which room is the right one so it would be logical in a way....".
Roland chuckled and wrapped his arms around her so when he stood up he was holding her princess style and walked to the bed room.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka returned to eating her sandwich, taking the last few bite before speaking❦...
"Was everything you needed to take care of, done?"

tumblr_ni58m3RtlH1qbvovho1_500.gif

...✿Kioko returned to playing a video game, the controller in her hands. She looked over at Hikari and spoke✿...

"You wanna play Hika-chan?"

tumblr_n45vqycPLs1rbnx7io1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he manifested a glass of red wine, soon moving his wrist in a circular motion as he replied, soon smiling as he asked Asuka a question, afterwards taking a drink♅...

“ Yeah. My friend's wife had to be killed because her Goddess essence had been corrupted by an external force. When a Goddess is corrupted, they can only kill and destroy. It's a painful, slow end, one that I wouldn't see happen, so I ended her misery quickly. On another note, what do you wish to do today?~ We could go on a picnic? Or a vacation to an exotic location?~ ”

O9GeEK8_zpsdgnqsuf4.gif

-------

...±Hikari smiled as she replied, soon making her way to Kioko's side and taking a seat±...

“ Sure, Koko-chan!~ Which game do you want to play?~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o3_250_zpsilrmbbbi.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and wrapped his arms around her so when he stood up he was holding her princess style and walked to the bed room.
Dakota smiled lightly before kissing him on the cheek as she was being carried.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly before kissing him on the cheek as she was being carried.
Roland smiled then set her down on the bed and walked to the other side and laid down next to her, and kissed her cheek in return

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then set her down on the bed and walked to the other side and laid down next to her, and kissed her cheek in return
Dakota then moved over closer to him and rested her head on his chest "You didn't have to carry me you know" she said with a small laugh followed by a yawn.

TheDragoon said:
Ken then looked around with a excited smile. "Soooo what now?" He asked happily.
Aeko thought for a moment before spinning around and pointing towards the sky.

tumblr_n3mw05Axk91s4cujlo1_500.gif

"To the moon!" She exclaimed before looking at him. "Or the zoo!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back