• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina's gaze followed Autumn's finger pointing toward the exact track that she had been looking at earlier. So that's what a rollercoaster was, huh? Seemed... scary. How was something like that even stable? She followed a car as it zoomed down the track, hearing the faint screams of people on the ride, both of excitement and terror. She swallowed, her throat slightly dry at the thought, but a part of her wanted to ride anyways. Perhaps it was Autumn's enthusiasm.
"S-sure, sounds like fun."

She gave a reassuring smile, starting to make her way toward the line. She clutched the bird to her chest a bit more tightly.
"It'll be lots of fun! I know it looks kind of scary at first, but once it's over or maybe half way through, you'll like it~"

Autumn held on to the fish as she walked towards the line. She didn't know where she would put it once they got on... maybe she could just transport it home through a portal or something. For some reason, she thought is would fall out of her hands or something once she got on the ride. As Autumn reached the end of the line, she heard the screams of both joy and fear as people rode the roller coaster. Just hearing them scream made her a little excited, as odd as that sounded of course. Though Autumn couldn't help it, it always excited her to get on the ride.

"It's not so bad either. Roller coaster are tons of fun once you get use to them! Maybe we can ride one more thing... like the Ferris wheel!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay. lets go''
*Zenya said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia walked towards the movie theater and payed for two tickets for Rush Hour. She hoped it was as good as Zenya said it was. Handing Zenya her ticket, she walked into the theater❤︎...

"Maybe we can get some popcorn and candy too! Though I wish I brought some from home... movie theater popcorn and candy cost so much..."

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laid back down and hugged her "Don't worry, i'm right here fro you." he said rubbing her head
Amaya hugged him tightly. "I know love I know" she says trying to control her breathing

shortyshot8 said:
(You post first)
*Himeragi began to wake up as she started to sit up and stretch as she yawned*

WeirdPrincess said:
"It'll be lots of fun! I know it looks kind of scary at first, but once it's over or maybe half way through, you'll like it~"
Autumn held on to the fish as she walked towards the line. She didn't know where she would put it once they got on... maybe she could just transport it home through a portal or something. For some reason, she thought is would fall out of her hands or something once she got on the ride. As Autumn reached the end of the line, she heard the screams of both joy and fear as people rode the roller coaster. Just hearing them scream made her a little excited, as odd as that sounded of course. Though Autumn couldn't help it, it always excited her to get on the ride.

"It's not so bad either. Roller coaster are tons of fun once you get use to them! Maybe we can ride one more thing... like the Ferris wheel!"

...❤︎Celia walked towards the movie theater and payed for two tickets for Rush Hour. She hoped it was as good as Zenya said it was. Handing Zenya her ticket, she walked into the theater❤︎...

"Maybe we can get some popcorn and candy too! Though I wish I brought some from home... movie theater popcorn and candy cost so much..."
''well...i dont think i would have money..''

*She said as she shrugged*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Cam was propped against the door almost looking awake but he was indeed asleep

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Thank you all"

Cam chuckled a little "Alright" He said before sitting down and leaning against the wall
Sam smiled. "Anytime" she says sweetly

"Daddy can I hold Noah?" Riley asks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he manifested a glass of red wine, soon moving his wrist in a circular motion as he replied, soon smiling as he asked Asuka a question, afterwards taking a drink♅...

“ Yeah. My friend's wife had to be killed because her Goddess essence had been corrupted by an external force. When a Goddess is corrupted, they can only kill and destroy. It's a painful, slow end, one that I wouldn't see happen, so I ended her misery quickly. On another note, what do you wish to do today?~ We could go on a picnic? Or a vacation to an exotic location?~ ”

O9GeEK8_zpsdgnqsuf4.gif

-------

...±Hikari smiled as she replied, soon making her way to Kioko's side and taking a seat±...

“ Sure, Koko-chan!~ Which game do you want to play?~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o3_250_zpsilrmbbbi.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times when Akira said he had to kill someone because she was corrupted before her expression turned passive and she spoke❦...

"Well that sounds like a rather eventful afternoon. There must have some other way other then killing her, but it's to late now~ Oh, maybe go on a picnic. I haven't done that in a while~"

tumblr_ngww87UE8V1s5f9ado1_500.gif

...✿Kioko smiled lightly and spoke, tilting her head a little as she did before blinking a few times when Hikari asked what game they were going to play. She then continued✿...

"What game? I don't know! Pac-Man?"

tumblr_n0wktniLv51rb06tgo1_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko thought for a moment before spinning around and pointing towards the sky.
tumblr_n3mw05Axk91s4cujlo1_500.gif

"To the moon!" She exclaimed before looking at him. "Or the zoo!"
Ken then beamed at her again. "Ooooooo! The zoo! ...What's that?" He asked with a puzzled expression. "And what's the moon?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus handed her to Riley gently
Riley held him carefully and smiled down at Noah. "Hi I'm Riley, if it's okay I'm going to be your big sister from now on, okay?" She says cheerfully at Noah

Sam chuckled at Riley before going to the kitchen

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times when Akira said he had to kill someone because she was corrupted before her expression turned passive and she spoke❦...
"Well that sounds like a rather eventful afternoon. There must have some other way other then killing her, but it's to late now~ Oh, maybe go on a picnic. I haven't done that in a while~"

tumblr_ngww87UE8V1s5f9ado1_500.gif

...✿Kioko smiled lightly and spoke, tilting her head a little as she did before blinking a few times when Hikari asked what game they were going to play. She then continued✿...

"What game? I don't know! Pac-Man?"

tumblr_n0wktniLv51rb06tgo1_250.gif
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, soon smiling as he talked. He then took another drink of his wine♅...

“ Unfortunately, there were no other options.
A picnic does sound enjoyable~... It is decided then!~ We shall have a picnic!~ ”

4442f341803be6de7d57f3837745648a_zpslmbi99jc.gif

...♅Akira then manifested another glass and placed it infront of Asuka, soon pouring the red wine into it's empty container. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ We should
enjoy our wine, my love~ ”

9f1bf875692a064863b43e5cdab3450a_zpsibeu8pth.gif

...±Hikari thought for a moment, soon commenting as she laughed±...

“ Uh.. sure!~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...??Celia giggled lightly as she walked up to the counter and ordered a large bucket of popcorn, along with some candy before speaking??...

"I wasn't expecting you to pay silly! I can do it~"

tumblr_mre63y23hd1qgf4bqo1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
Ken then beamed at her again. "Ooooooo! The zoo! ...What's that?" He asked with a puzzled expression. "And what's the moon?"
Aeko continued pointing towards the sky, "The zoo has a bunch of animals that people go see! The moon is a big around ball of cheese!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia giggled lightly as she walked up to the counter and ordered a large bucket of popcorn, along with some candy before speaking??...
"I wasn't expecting you to pay silly! I can do it~"

tumblr_mre63y23hd1qgf4bqo1_500.gif
''a-alright''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nope. )))

[/QUOTE]
k))

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko continued pointing towards the sky, "The zoo has a bunch of animals that people go see! The moon is a big around ball of cheese!"
Ken's mouth suddenly started drooling as he fantasied about the big ball of cheese. "Let's go to the moon!" He said excitedly as he started painting a rocket ship.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then moved over closer to him and rested her head on his chest "You didn't have to carry me you know" she said with a small laugh followed by a yawn.
Roland chuckled "I know, but i felt like being nice." he said as he hugged her closer to him and yawned himself

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged him tightly. "I know love I know" she says trying to control her breathing
Ayen nodded and pecked her forehead "if it doesn't bother you, tell me want happen in the dream." he said softly as he rubbed her back

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "I know, but i felt like being nice." he said as he hugged her closer to him and yawned himself

Ayen nodded and pecked her forehead "if it doesn't bother you, tell me want happen in the dream." he said softly as he rubbed her back
Amaya pressed her face into his chest. "It was the drowning dream again, only this time.. I was with you guys.... And..." She says hugging him tighter. "You, Rin and Len didn't make it.." She mumbled into his chest

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pressed her face into his chest. "It was the drowning dream again, only this time.. I was with you guys.... And..." She says hugging him tighter. "You, Rin and Len didn't make it.." She mumbled into his chest
Ayen slightly frowned at her "that will never happen, i can assure you that much." he said tenderly "no one i care for will ever be taken out by a part of nature." he said as he rubbed the top of her head

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, soon smiling as he talked. He then took another drink of his wine♅...
“ Unfortunately, there were no other options.
A picnic does sound enjoyable~... It is decided then!~ We shall have a picnic!~ ”

4442f341803be6de7d57f3837745648a_zpslmbi99jc.gif

...♅Akira then manifested another glass and placed it infront of Asuka, soon pouring the red wine into it's empty container. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ We should
enjoy our wine, my love~ ”

9f1bf875692a064863b43e5cdab3450a_zpsibeu8pth.gif

...±Hikari thought for a moment, soon commenting as she laughed±...

“ Uh.. sure!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled lightly and looked down, her mind elsewhere for a while and soon spoke before continuing as she looked back at Akira❦...

"Right, of course. I suppose I'll start making the snacks for that soon~"

tumblr_nedo27HYVT1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka looked at the glass in front of her and watched as Akira poured the wine into it. Picking up the glass after he finished, Asuka soon took a tip and smiled lightly❦...

"You seem to like drinking this wine. I guess I'll have some just once today~ I'm not a large fan of drinking."

...✿Kioko frowned in thought and soon spoke before inserting the disk into the console. She then handed Hikari the other controller✿...

"Maybe it should be something that's two player... like uh... um... Rayman! That ones a good I think~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright''

k))

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia got the popcorn and handed it to her before taking the candy, beginning to walk to their designated theater❤︎...

"Is Rush Hour really that good?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken's mouth suddenly started drooling as he fantasied about the big ball of cheese. "Let's go to the moon!" He said excitedly as he started painting a rocket ship.
"To the moon!" Aeko exclaimed before she watched him draw the rocket ship. "Wait! We need those special suits that the astro cops wear!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia got the popcorn and handed it to her before taking the candy, beginning to walk to their designated theater❤︎...
"Is Rush Hour really that good?"

"To the moon!" Aeko exclaimed before she watched him draw the rocket ship. "Wait! We need those special suits that the astro cops wear!"
''thats...what i hear from the lab people..they even showed me some clips of it too''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back