• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"It'll be lots of fun! I know it looks kind of scary at first, but once it's over or maybe half way through, you'll like it~"
Autumn held on to the fish as she walked towards the line. She didn't know where she would put it once they got on... maybe she could just transport it home through a portal or something. For some reason, she thought is would fall out of her hands or something once she got on the ride. As Autumn reached the end of the line, she heard the screams of both joy and fear as people rode the roller coaster. Just hearing them scream made her a little excited, as odd as that sounded of course. Though Autumn couldn't help it, it always excited her to get on the ride.

"It's not so bad either. Roller coaster are tons of fun once you get use to them! Maybe we can ride one more thing... like the Ferris wheel!"

...❤︎Celia walked towards the movie theater and payed for two tickets for Rush Hour. She hoped it was as good as Zenya said it was. Handing Zenya her ticket, she walked into the theater❤︎...

"Maybe we can get some popcorn and candy too! Though I wish I brought some from home... movie theater popcorn and candy cost so much..."
Lumina looked confused when Autumn mentioned a ferris wheel, but didn't have too much time to think about it as they reached the front of the line. They were ushered in, and they were in the next group to board on the ride. The nerves were really building at this point and she was trying to mask how visibly nervous she was getting. The people were screaming before the ride even started. Was it really that intense?

"Y-yeah, I bet they are fun..."

Lumina was hoping she was right, but right now with the anticipation building she wasn't too sure.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at him from the corner of her eyes before looking away. She thought about it for a minute before nodding as she spoke❦...
"Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that once."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he raised his right hand, a large golden vase full of red wine soon forming from a golden circle♅...

Let's do it~ ”

e23f09134ec16887527c45c91efe50e2_zps9clqsiou.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya just slept there peacefully*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia watched the movie until it was over before she gently tried to shake Zenya awake❤︎...

"The movies over Zenya..."

Lumina said:
Lumina looked confused when Autumn mentioned a ferris wheel, but didn't have too much time to think about it as they reached the front of the line. They were ushered in, and they were in the next group to board on the ride. The nerves were really building at this point and she was trying to mask how visibly nervous she was getting. The people were screaming before the ride even started. Was it really that intense?
"Y-yeah, I bet they are fun..."

Lumina was hoping she was right, but right now with the anticipation building she wasn't too sure.
Autumn looked at Lumina for a while before smiling lightly and giving her a gentle pat on the head. "I wouldn't pay much attention to the people screaming, that kind of makes you more nervous. Or at least... it did for me when I first had to ride one of these roller coasters." She stated as she watched the carts shoot off, people screaming. Autumn gulped a little, she hadn't been on this ride as of yet so she was a little bit nervous too. Her other friends had been on it and said it was great, so she was trying it out for herself. To see if it really was great as they had said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia watched the movie until it was over before she gently tried to shake Zenya awake❤︎...
"The movies over Zenya..."

Autumn looked at Lumina for a while before smiling lightly and giving her a gentle pat on the head. "I wouldn't pay much attention to the people screaming, that kind of makes you more nervous. Or at least... it did for me when I first had to ride one of these roller coasters." She stated as she watched the carts shoot off, people screaming. Autumn gulped a little, she hadn't been on this ride as of yet so she was a little bit nervous too. Her other friends had been on it and said it was great, so she was trying it out for herself. To see if it really was great as they had said.
*Zenya woke up soon sitting up and stretching*

''your lap felt so soft yknow...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he raised his right hand, a large golden vase full of red wine soon forming from a golden circle♅...
Let's do it~ ”

e23f09134ec16887527c45c91efe50e2_zps9clqsiou.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka gazed in amazement as the golden vase came through the golden circle, soon whispering and talking a little louder. She then drank the remaining wine that was left in her glass and sighed happily after❦...

"That's cool... Anyways, yeah! I suppose this will be fun~"

tumblr_ni5c7k4c4O1qbvovho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya woke up soon sitting up and stretching*
''your lap felt so soft yknow...?''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia smiled lightly and nodded before speaking❤︎...

"Yeah I figured as much. It's kind of like a pillow you know? Well, we should get headed home now, it's almost midnight!"

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gazed in amazement as the golden vase came through the golden circle, soon whispering and talking a little louder. She then drank the remaining wine that was left in her glass and sighed happily after❦...

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he poured more wine into both his and Asuka's glasses♅...

“ Time to get drunk~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he poured more wine into both his and Asuka's glasses♅...
“ Time to get drunk~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed before picking up her glass and drinking about half the wine that was in her. She was already staring to feel the buzz of the alcohol, though it wasn't that much❦...

"I do hope I don't do anything stupid..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "I know, but i felt like being nice." he said as he hugged her closer to him and yawned himself

Ayen nodded and pecked her forehead "if it doesn't bother you, tell me want happen in the dream." he said softly as he rubbed her back
Dakota smiled "Well thank you" she said softly as she began to close her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed before picking up her glass and drinking about half the wine that was in her. She was already staring to feel the buzz of the alcohol, though it wasn't that much❦...
"I do hope I don't do anything stupid..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, an unfamiliar feeling starting to build up with each drink that he took♅...

“ You'll be fine~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, an unfamiliar feeling starting to build up with each drink that he took♅...
“ You'll be fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shook her head and drank more, still feeling the buzz though it was stronger then before. Her body felt warm, almost hot but it was a little okay... a comfortable feeling almost. As Asuka spoke, she let out small hiccups❦...

"That's what *hic* you say and then the *hic* next thing you know, *hic* I do something *hic* stupid.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head and drank more, still feeling the buzz though it was stronger then before. Her body felt warm, almost hot but it was a little okay... a comfortable feeling almost. As Asuka spoke, she let out small hiccups❦...
"That's what *hic* you say and then the *hic* next thing you know, *hic* I do something *hic* stupid.."
...♅Akira continued drinking, soon replying to her as the unfamiliar feeling grew, soon making his body feel slightly numb♅...

“ Oh yeah, like what?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued drinking, soon replying to her as the unfamiliar feeling grew, soon making his body feel slightly numb♅...
“ Oh yeah, like what?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka sipped the last of her drink before she poured herself more, then continued drinking before she spoke❦...

"I don't know... Start dancing out of know where? Or or for some odd reason I strip. That's stupid to me."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka sipped the last of her drink before she poured herself more, then continued drinking before she spoke❦...
"I don't know... Start dancing out of know where? Or or for some odd reason I strip. That's stupid to me."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he poured some wine into his cup, smiling lightly♅...

“ I don't think you'll start dancing~ However, you stripping will be a sight to see. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he poured some wine into his cup, smiling lightly♅...
“ I don't think you'll start dancing~ However, you stripping will be a sight to see. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka puffed her cheeks out as a light blush appeared before she continued drinking❦...

"Of course you'd want to see me strip. I'll make sure that doesn't happen. No way, no how!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka puffed her cheeks out as a light blush appeared before she continued drinking❦...
"Of course you'd want to see me strip. I'll make sure that doesn't happen. No way, no how!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he took another drink of his wine, a faint blush soon appearing on his face. He replied as he poked Asuka's cheek♅...

“ Well, I
am your husband, you know~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he took another drink of his wine, a faint blush soon appearing on his face. He replied as he poked Asuka's cheek♅...
“ Well, I
am your husband, you know~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shook her head frantically before taking another sip of the wine and spoke as she pushed his hand away from her cheek❦...

"No way, no how mister! I strip for no man! Or women either. I only strip for myself!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head frantically before taking another sip of the wine and spoke as she pushed his hand away from her cheek❦...
"No way, no how mister! I strip for no man! Or women either. I only strip for myself!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took another drink of his wine. His blush darkened the more he drank♅...

“ Aww, not even if I said 'please'? ”

((( I'll be back in around an hour, two at most. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took another drink of his wine. His blush darkened the more he drank♅...
“ Aww, not even if I said 'please'? ”

((( I'll be back in around an hour, two at most. )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Thinking about it for a moment, Asuka replied as her cheeks reddened and she soon took a drink of the wine❦...

"If you add ice cream or cookies to the please, then yes I would~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Thinking about it for a moment, Asuka replied as her cheeks reddened and she soon took a drink of the wine❦...
"If you add ice cream or cookies to the please, then yes I would~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a drink of his wine. He then replied as a smile appeared on his face, his blush growing slightly darker♅...

“ You drive a hard bargain, my love~ It's a deal~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka gazed in amazement as the golden vase came through the golden circle, soon whispering and talking a little louder. She then drank the remaining wine that was left in her glass and sighed happily after?...

...??Celia smiled lightly and nodded before speaking??...

"Yeah I figured as much. It's kind of like a pillow you know? Well, we should get headed home now, it's almost midnight!"
''alright...lets go''

*She said as she smiled at Celia*

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko gave him a thumbs up back and placed her hands on her hips, "Me too! Let's go to the moon friend! And it all the cheese that's one it~"
Ken nodded before going and opening the hatch, climbing his way in. He decided to take the back seat while Aeko took the front seat.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Cam's eyes opened the moment she sighed and frowned "What's wrong?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley held him carefully and smiled down at Noah. "Hi I'm Riley, if it's okay I'm going to be your big sister from now on, okay?" She says cheerfully at Noah
Sam chuckled at Riley before going to the kitchen
Marcus sat down on the chair and relaxed

LunaCrosby said:
After a couple minutes Kagura came back with the food.
William looked at her "Long time no see" He joked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia came down stairs in a white summer dress since she wanted to try it on as she went down the stairs*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel heard somebody coming down the stairs. He looked up from his book slightly, before he blushed lightly and he smiled shyly. "Y-You look beautiful today Lady Sefia." He told her as he went back to reading.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes opened the moment she sighed and frowned "What's wrong?"

Marcus sat down on the chair and relaxed

William looked at her "Long time no see" He joked
''nothin...just a weird dream..''

*She said before getting out of bed and heads to the bathroom starting up the shower and taking her clothes off and entering it*

''dont look. or i will kill you''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel heard somebody coming down the stairs. He looked up from his book slightly, before he blushed lightly and he smiled shyly. "Y-You look beautiful today Lady Sefia." He told her as he went back to reading.
''thanks''

*She said with a smile before sitting next to him, leaning on him slightly reading along*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back