• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed and decided to explain. "A friend of mine was visiting the hospital. He was also an expert when it came to health and saw that my best friend was indeed not sick. Instead, he found that Nexus was drugged. They were trying to take the chip implanted on his brain for experiments." He said as he cracked his nuckles before finishing stitching up Nexus's head. "He should be awake by tomorrow... He's going to make it in other words. We just have to make sure nobody gets in here ok?" He asked.
Ilaani went silent for a bit "E-Experiments?" She repeated, happy that he was going to be okay, but confused as to why he never said about it to her before, especially since she told him about the tests done on her. She then nodded when he said about making sure no more people came in "Alright..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "true, but still." he said as he stretched "i might need to to teleport some blankets here." he said rubbing the back of his head.
Dakota nodded "meaning you'd want me to teleport some?" She said giggling lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ilaani went silent for a bit "E-Experiments?" She repeated, happy that he was going to be okay, but confused as to why he never said about it to her before, especially since she told him about the tests done on her. She then nodded when he said about making sure no more people came in "Alright..."

Dakota nodded "meaning you'd want me to teleport some?" She said giggling lightly.
Axel immediately started barricading the door. "Alright, first, we have to figure out what we're gonna do for food." He said as he grunted bit as he moved a desk in front of the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia looked back at her as they walked, soon speaking??...
"Rush Hour? Sure, I've never seen that before so it should be interesting."

...?Aeko stared at him for a while, trying to think of what she did. Though she couldn't recall doing much of anything, so she honestly didn't know nor did she care. Moving her arms to the side and waving them up and down, she spoke?...

"Who cares about that? I want candy!"

tumblr_muohqipg6d1r8c4p2o1_500.gif
''okay. lets go''

*Zenya said as she smiled*

Nonalaka said:
Roland nodded "possibly, now then, shall we?" he asked as he motioned his hand up the stairs

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked back "Hmm....Maybe it's time for me to change...Completely" He said before snapping his fingers as his appearance changed
Noctis_Red.PNG

Marcus looked around "It's good to be home"
*Himeragi only yawned as she went into bed and turned off the lights*

''you should probably just sleep on the floor or go home and sleep..''

TheDragoon said:
Axel immediately started barricading the door. "Alright, first, we have to figure out what we're gonna do for food." He said as he grunted bit as he moved a desk in front of the door.
Ilaani nodded a little as she leaned against the wall "Well....there could be a way..." she muttered quietly as she glanced out the window. "I could sneak out?" She said as she looked over.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "possibly, now then, shall we?" he asked as he motioned his hand up the stairs
"Ah, right, yes we shall" she said with a nod as she began to go upstairs.

Nonalaka said:
Roland followed her to up the stairs, at the top was a larger living room and kitchen divided by an island counter on the left side of the room while on the right side was an hallway that lead to the bedrooms and bathrooms

SoulofTobi said:
Roland followed her to up the stairs, at the top was a larger living room and kitchen divided by an island counter on the left side of the room while on the right side was an hallway that lead to the bedrooms and bathrooms
Dakota looked around "Wow, much fancier than a dorm" she said giggling lightly. "Its nice"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya woke up in the morning out of breath
Ayen woke up and looked up over at Amaya "whats wrong Amaya?" he asked worriedly as he slightly sat up

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked around "Wow, much fancier than a dorm" she said giggling lightly. "Its nice"
Roland chuckled "yeah, but right now it only has the bare minimums." he said looking around "though i do believe i have some popcorn sitting around here." he said as he walked over to the kitchen

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up and looked up over at Amaya "whats wrong Amaya?" he asked worriedly as he slightly sat up

Roland chuckled "yeah, but right now it only has the bare minimums." he said looking around "though i do believe i have some popcorn sitting around here." he said as he walked over to the kitchen
Dakota nodded "Yeah but I mean it'll look nice once you have more furniture and stuff" she said as she made some blankets appear "Oh, popcorn sounds nice" she said as she looked over and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah but I mean it'll look nice once you have more furniture and stuff" she said as she made some blankets appear "Oh, popcorn sounds nice" she said as she looked over and smiled.
Roland nodded and he grabbed some popcorn out of a cupboard and up it in the microwave "Yeah, and i was think of maybe having you help me decorate." he said smiling over at her as he he waited for the popcorn "i mean, there wont be that many people up here, but i still want it to look nice."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded and he grabbed some popcorn out of a cupboard and up it in the microwave "Yeah, and i was think of maybe having you help me decorate." he said smiling over at her as he he waited for the popcorn "i mean, there wont be that many people up here, but i still want it to look nice."
Dakota smiled and nodded "Sure, I'd love to help you decorate!" She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "Sure, I'd love to help you decorate!" She said happily.
Roland smiled "thanks." he said happily before the microwave beeped "popcorn is done" he said as he open the microwave and grabbed it before pouring it into a bowl then walked over to the couch and sat down

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "thanks." he said happily before the microwave beeped "popcorn is done" he said as he open the microwave and grabbed it before pouring it into a bowl then walked over to the couch and sat down
Dakota smiled "you're welcome~" she said happily as she made her way over to the couch and sat next to him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "you're welcome~" she said happily as she made her way over to the couch and sat next to him.
Roland wrapped an arm around her while setting the bowl of popcorn on his lap, then he grabbed the tv remote "So, what type of movie would you like to watch?" he asked curiously as he turned on the tv

SoulofTobi said:
Roland wrapped an arm around her while setting the bowl of popcorn on his lap, then he grabbed the tv remote "So, what type of movie would you like to watch?" he asked curiously as he turned on the tv
Dakota smiled "Hmmm, Well we watched horror last time...how does comedy sound? Though I'm fine with anything really" she said with a small nod.

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya shook her head. "Just a nightmare" she says breathing heavily

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded a little as she leaned against the wall "Well....there could be a way..." she muttered quietly as she glanced out the window. "I could sneak out?" She said as she looked over.

Axel nodded. "Alright, but hurry back with as my supplies as you can. I don't want to have to block you from seeing him because I would have to block the window..." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Just a nightmare" she says breathing heavily
Ayen laid back down and hugged her "Don't worry, i'm right here fro you." he said rubbing her head

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. "Alright, but hurry back with as my supplies as you can. I don't want to have to block you from seeing him because I would have to block the window..." He said.
Ilaani nodded as she walked towards the window "I won't take long, I've done similar things to this before" she said as she went out the window "I'll be back in a bit" she said before she was gone making basically no noise as she snuck out and left to get what they needed, making sure not to be seen.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Hmmm, Well we watched horror last time...how does comedy sound? Though I'm fine with anything really" she said with a small nod.
Roland nodded "Yeah, that sounds good~" he said with a nod as he found one on netflix then started the movie "how about that blanket?" he said as he put down the remote and lifted the popcorn

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and dosed off

Sam smiled. "And we all love you" she says

Riley nods. "We do" she says happily
Marcus smiled "Thank you all"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi only yawned as she went into bed and turned off the lights*
''you should probably just sleep on the floor or go home and sleep..''

[/QUOTE]
Cam chuckled a little "Alright" He said before sitting down and leaning against the wall

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "Yeah, that sounds good~" he said with a nod as he found one on netflix then started the movie "how about that blanket?" he said as he put down the remote and lifted the popcorn
"oh, right, I already have them here" she said with a nod as she reached over and lifted a blanket.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...±Hikari looked up at Akira and spoke, smiling widely as she did so±...

“ Hi daddy!~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he sat down next to Asuka♅...

“ Hey girls~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira gripped the female's arm and yanked, freeing her arm from the portal. He spoke as he laughed lightly♅...

“ I'm guessing that happens a lot, huh?

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka returned to eating her sandwich, taking the last few bite before speaking❦...

"Was everything you needed to take care of, done?"

tumblr_ni58m3RtlH1qbvovho1_500.gif

...✿Kioko returned to playing a video game, the controller in her hands. She looked over at Hikari and spoke✿...

"You wanna play Hika-chan?"

tumblr_n45vqycPLs1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back