• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled lightly when Lumina laughed. She was glad she was having fun, she knew she was! Looking around the park once more, Autumn pointed towards a roller coaster that looked rather calm and not chaotic or fast at all. Though it did have on giant loop in it, which looked like tons of fun. As she started to walk towards it, she spoke to Lumina and pointed a finger at the coaster called Full Throttle.
"Let's ride that one! It doesn't look all that bad, though the line is a little long~"

The line was perfectly straight, but stretched around a corner. The people were getting on pretty fast, so it didn't look like they'd have to wait long, thankfully.
Lumina's gaze followed Autumn's finger pointing toward the exact track that she had been looking at earlier. So that's what a rollercoaster was, huh? Seemed... scary. How was something like that even stable? She followed a car as it zoomed down the track, hearing the faint screams of people on the ride, both of excitement and terror. She swallowed, her throat slightly dry at the thought, but a part of her wanted to ride anyways. Perhaps it was Autumn's enthusiasm.

"S-sure, sounds like fun."

She gave a reassuring smile, starting to make her way toward the line. She clutched the bird to her chest a bit more tightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "Good, because i sleep best with you around~" he said as they arrived back at his workshop.
Dakota smiled "likewise, you're like a warm pillow" she said before laughing lightly

Axel nodded at her reply and looked around. "So where should we go after this?" He asked her, taking a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth slowly
Ayen slightly smiled and returned her act by sliding his tongue into her mouth

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "likewise, you're like a warm pillow" she said before laughing lightly
Roland smiled "Only for you Dakota, no one else gets the Roy body pillow~" he said playfully

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded at her reply and looked around. "So where should we go after this?" He asked her, taking a sip of his vanilla milkshake.
@Nonalaka
Ilaani looked over at him and shrugged lightly "I dunno really..." she said as she hummed in thought a bit "I don't mind really, though I guess we could just go on a walk or something, I don't think I'm really in the mood for something super fun right now..."

SoulofTobi said:

Roland smiled "Only for you Dakota, no one else gets the Roy body pillow~" he said playfully
"Is that so?" Dakota smiled "Now I feel special" she said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Statis Effects: Excited (Buff)

Ataga fist pumped before reeling her fist back and punching the space in front of her. Space seemed to warp around as her hand disappeared into something. "C'mon...where is it...nope not that, not that, definitely not that...ahah!" She said before she pulled. Her arm slowly pulled out but was stuck. "Umm a little help please?" She asked shyly.

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya smirked before pulling away. "Love you babe" she says before climbing into bed

Nonalaka said:
Roland nodded "yeah, and you are special~" he said sweetly as he smiled at her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked before pulling away. "Love you babe" she says before climbing into bed
Ayen smirked and chuckled "love you too~" he said laying next to her in bed

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, and you are special~" he said sweetly as he smiled at her

Ayen smirked and chuckled "love you too~" he said laying next to her in bed
Amaya layer her head on his chest. "Maybe another time" she says before she starts rubbing his chest

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layer her head on his chest. "Maybe another time" she says before she starts rubbing his chest
Ayen nodded as he wrapped an arm around her "well, i said whatever you wanted to do." he said as he started rubbing her back

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked over at him and shrugged lightly "I dunno really..." she said as she hummed in thought a bit "I don't mind really, though I guess we could just go on a walk or something, I don't think I'm really in the mood for something super fun right now..."

Axel blinked and nodded. "A-Ah, alright." He said as he got up, taking his milkshake with him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he wrapped an arm around her "well, i said whatever you wanted to do." he said as he started rubbing her back
Amaya chuckled. "I know you did" she says. "I felt like leaving you hanging" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I know you did" she says. "I felt like leaving you hanging" she says smiling a little
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "I waited eons to meet you, it can wait a few days." he said sweetly as he smiled at her.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods and stood up slowly and made herself appear in her normal form
Riley grabbed her bookbag and put it on

Rin stayed silent

Amaya sighed before looking at ayen. "A genie?" She asks "and I guess?" She asks looking over at Len
Marcus slowly stood up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alllright....''
*She then sighed looking out side seeing its night time. She was about to change but forgot Cam was there*

''oh...could you um...look away? im about to change..''

[/QUOTE]
Cam blinked "Erm...If you wish so then I will" He said as he looked away

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "just a burger? ok wait here!" she said as she went to go place their order.
William nodded and leaned back a little

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "I waited eons to meet you, it can wait a few days." he said sweetly as he smiled at her.
Amaya smiled and kissed his chin

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slowly stood up

Sam warped all of them home

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slowly stood up

*Himeragi sighed before changing into her pajamas*

''okay you can look''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...maybe something in the middle...''
*She then remembered this one movie which was both funny and had action in it*

''ooh! lets watch Rush Hour!'' (my favorite movie >w<)

[/QUOTE]
...??Celia looked back at her as they walked, soon speaking??...

"Rush Hour? Sure, I've never seen that before so it should be interesting."

TheDragoon said:
Ken quickly pulled away quickly and blinked, now having a blank expression. "But if you don't do hugs, what DOOOOOOO you do?" He asked, clearly curious about everything.
...?Aeko stared at him for a while, trying to think of what she did. Though she couldn't recall doing much of anything, so she honestly didn't know nor did she care. Moving her arms to the side and waving them up and down, she spoke?...

"Who cares about that? I want candy!"

tumblr_muohqipg6d1r8c4p2o1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia looked back at her as they walked, soon speaking??...
"Rush Hour? Sure, I've never seen that before so it should be interesting."

...?Aeko stared at him for a while, trying to think of what she did. Though she couldn't recall doing much of anything, so she honestly didn't know nor did she care. Moving her arms to the side and waving them up and down, she spoke?...

"Who cares about that? I want candy!"

tumblr_muohqipg6d1r8c4p2o1_500.gif
Ken smiled and beamed at her. "Leave it to me new friend! Watch this!" He said as he got out a paintbrush. He then painted Hershey's chocolate bar in the air. A Hershey's bar then dropped into his hand, which he handed to Aeko. "Here you go friend!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled and beamed at her. "Leave it to me new friend! Watch this!" He said as he got out a paintbrush. He then painted Hershey's chocolate bar in the air. A Hershey's bar then dropped into his hand, which he handed to Aeko. "Here you go friend!" He said happily.
...?Aeko stared blankly at the Hershey's bar in her hands before looking at Ken in amazement, speaking afterwards?...

"Woah! So cool! How'd you do that?"

tumblr_nqjwwhRMVt1saxdy4o1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Aeko stared blankly at the Hershey's bar in her hands before looking at Ken in amazement, speaking afterwards?...
"Woah! So cool! How'd you do that?"

tumblr_nqjwwhRMVt1saxdy4o1_540.gif
Ken shrugged. "I don't know, my parents say I'm magic." He said smiling, not really caring wether he knew or not.

TheDragoon said:
Ken shrugged. "I don't know, my parents say I'm magic." He said smiling, not really caring wether he knew or not.
...☂Aeko opened the Hershey's bar and began to munch on it happily☂...

"Magic? I don't think I have any of the weird magic stuff~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☂Aeko opened the Hershey's bar and began to munch on it happily☂...
"Magic? I don't think I have any of the weird magic stuff~"
Ken beamed at her in amazement again, seemingly interested in everything she said. "Whoa! I thought everyone was magic! What's it like not to be magic?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed before changing into her pajamas*
''okay you can look''

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked back "Hmm....Maybe it's time for me to change...Completely" He said before snapping his fingers as his appearance changed

Noctis_Red.PNG

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed his chin

Sam warped all of them home
Marcus looked around "It's good to be home"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back