• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeko stood in the courtyard of the school, holding a camer in her hands. She had a determined look on her face and spoke, soon looking upwards and towards the left as she continued. "I'm a photographer! I need more lighting!"

tumblr_mz2xkcOxf31qa7av8o1_500.gif

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped an arm around his neck gently and a hand on his cheek
Ayen placed a hand on her cheek as he slowly and gently wrapped an arm around her waist

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stared at Lumina blankly for a minute before she looked a little surprised. Though she didn't have a reason to be since Lumina said she's never been to the amusement park before. Laughing lightly, Autumn put a fist to her head and finger to her cheek as she made a silly type of pose.
tumblr_no2gsnddFk1rw3w54o1_540.gif

"Silly me. Of course you don't know~"

It was kind of cute to her, Lumina being new to a roller coaster. Though as she tried to think of a way to explain it, nothing came up. Autumn didn't have the slightest clue on how to describe a roller coaster as she looked away from her and back towards the sky, deep in thought. Let's see... it was sort of like a railroad, although a roller coaster wasn't exactly flat. Some had loops and turns, others didn't. There were some where you had to stand up to ride the roller coaster, others had you sit down in a normal cart or something of the sort.

Autumn didn't know how to put it in simple words as she looked back at Lumina, soon putting a finger to her cheek as she spoke.

tumblr_nm5gdh6JLZ1s5f9ado1_540.gif

"You know, I don't really know how to explain it~"
Lumina simply blinked at Autumn's silly pose, and after a moment she laughed, covering her mouth with one hand. Why would she make such a silly pose? Well, whatever, she didn't want to think too hard into it. Gaining her composure she looked around the park, trying to figure out what might be considered a roller coaster? She thought it might be those tracks that seemed to float on air high up in the sky, but since Lumin had never seen an actually roller coaster before, she wasn't quite sure. It must really be a complex thing if Autumn couldn't even put it into simple terms for her. She guessed she'd just have to ride one to truly understand what a "rollercoaster" was.

"Well, that's okay. We should just go ride one, then."

She smiled, excited at the prospect of riding the coaster. Being with Autumn was helping her break out of her shell a little bit, it seemed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko stood in the courtyard of the school, holding a camer in her hands. She had a determined look on her face and spoke, soon looking upwards and towards the left as she continued. "I'm a photographer! I need more lighting!"
tumblr_mz2xkcOxf31qa7av8o1_500.gif

@TheDragoon
A boy with brown hair suddenly hugged her from behind. "Hello friend! My name's Ken! It's nice to meet you miss photographer lady!" He said happily as he smiled. He loved giving people hugs.

TheDragoon said:
A boy with brown hair suddenly hugged her from behind. "Hello friend! My name's Ken! It's nice to meet you miss photographer lady!" He said happily as he smiled. He loved giving people hugs.
Aeko turned around to look at him, her eyes sparkling and her fists in front of her.

tumblr_nhoei3sf3R1sk7e7so1_500.gif

"Hello! I'm Aeko, photographer expert!" She said and saluted him, her determined face still there.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko turned around to look at him, her eyes sparkling and her fists in front of her.
tumblr_nhoei3sf3R1sk7e7so1_500.gif

"Hello! I'm Aeko, photographer expert!" She said and saluted him, her determined face still there.
Ken's eyes sparkled back. "Whoaaaaaa! That sounds aweeeeeesome!" He said excitedly before he got a puzzled look on his face. "Umm... What is a Photo Togro far?" He asked, not really knowing how to spell it right or what was a photographer.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ken's eyes sparkled back. "Whoaaaaaa! That sounds aweeeeeesome!" He said excitedly before he got a puzzled look on his face. "Umm... What is a Photo Togro far?" He asked, not really knowing how to spell it right or what was a photographer.
"I take pictures, see?" Aeko said excitedly before she began to rapidly snap a bunch of pictures, most of them turning out blurry. She handed the camera to Ken, "I did good, yes?! Photographer expert! Best pictures in the whole wide world!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I take pictures, see?" Aeko said excitedly before she began to rapidly snap a bunch of pictures, most of them turning out blurry. She handed the camera to Ken, "I did good, yes?! Photographer expert! Best pictures in the whole wide world!"
Ken looked at the photos in awe, not really knowing what a good photo was. "Aww man... I wish I could take cool photos, the best I can do is paint stuff." He said with a bit of a frown before he smiled again as he hugged his new friend. "But that's ok! As long as I can make people happy thats good enough for me!" He said, almost bouncing up and down with her because he was so happy.

Lumina said:
Lumina simply blinked at Autumn's silly pose, and after a moment she laughed, covering her mouth with one hand. Why would she make such a silly pose? Well, whatever, she didn't want to think too hard into it. Gaining her composure she looked around the park, trying to figure out what might be considered a roller coaster? She thought it might be those tracks that seemed to float on air high up in the sky, but since Lumin had never seen an actually roller coaster before, she wasn't quite sure. It must really be a complex thing if Autumn couldn't even put it into simple terms for her. She guessed she'd just have to ride one to truly understand what a "rollercoaster" was.
"Well, that's okay. We should just go ride one, then."

She smiled, excited at the prospect of riding the coaster. Being with Autumn was helping her break out of her shell a little bit, it seemed.
Autumn smiled lightly when Lumina laughed. She was glad she was having fun, she knew she was! Looking around the park once more, Autumn pointed towards a roller coaster that looked rather calm and not chaotic or fast at all. Though it did have on giant loop in it, which looked like tons of fun. As she started to walk towards it, she spoke to Lumina and pointed a finger at the coaster called Full Throttle.

"Let's ride that one! It doesn't look all that bad, though the line is a little long~"

The line was perfectly straight, but stretched around a corner. The people were getting on pretty fast, so it didn't look like they'd have to wait long, thankfully.

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❤︎Celia tapped her chin in thought as she wondered what type of movie they should see❤︎...

"Maybe an action movie? Or a comedy?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia tapped her chin in thought as she wondered what type of movie they should see❤︎...
"Maybe an action movie? Or a comedy?"
''well...maybe something in the middle...''

*She then remembered this one movie which was both funny and had action in it*

''ooh! lets watch Rush Hour!'' (my favorite movie >w<)

TheDragoon said:
Ken looked at the photos in awe, not really knowing what a good photo was. "Aww man... I wish I could take cool photos, the best I can do is paint stuff." He said with a bit of a frown before he smiled again as he hugged his new friend. "But that's ok! As long as I can make people happy thats good enough for me!" He said, almost bouncing up and down with her because he was so happy.
Aeko nodded and took the camera back from him, putting it in her pocket afterwards. "Drawing is also good!" She said and gave him a thumbs up before Ken hugged her again. Aeko's face went blank and she tried pushing him off of her, "No hugs.."

tumblr_nrupjqGIl41qet0cro1_540.gif

"Hugs are weird and strange~ I don't do hugs." She stated as she continued to try to push him off.

...ΨKenji sighed as he exited the roller-coaster, Kuroh following him as he laughedΨ...

“ That was boring. ”

“ What? C'mon, that was fun, right? ”

...ΨKenji sighed once more and spokeΨ...

“ Let's go home. We'll begin working on your Demon side. I believe I can remove it from you. ”

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he extended his left arm♆...

“ Okay! ”

tumblr_nf64j1OIju1rrqcr5o3_250_zpsfzwbouzx.gif

...Both Kenji and Kuroh then vanished...

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff9999]''well...maybe something in the middle...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff9999] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff9999][B]*She then remembered this one movie which was both funny and had action in it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff9999] ''ooh! lets watch Rush Hour!'' (my favorite movie >w<)[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko nodded and took the camera back from him, putting it in her pocket afterwards. "Drawing is also good!" She said and gave him a thumbs up before Ken hugged her again. Aeko's face went blank and she tried pushing him off of her, "No hugs.."
tumblr_nrupjqGIl41qet0cro1_540.gif

"Hugs are weird and strange~ I don't do hugs." She stated as she continued to try to push him off.
Ken quickly pulled away quickly and blinked, now having a blank expression. "But if you don't do hugs, what DOOOOOOO you do?" He asked, clearly curious about everything.

...♅Akira sighed and stood up from the bench, soon muttering to himself as he vanished♅...

“ Well, my family is waiting on me.. ”

...♅Akira then appeared within the estate, appearing a few feet from Asuka and their children. He spoke as a smile formed on his face♅...

“ I'm back!~ ”

-----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back