• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked back "Hmm....Maybe it's time for me to change...Completely" He said before snapping his fingers as his appearance changed
Noctis_Red.PNG

Marcus looked around "It's good to be home"
Sam nods and smiles. "It really is" she says happily

"Welcome home Noah" Riley says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen held her closer then pecked her nose
Amaya cuddled him close

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he looked at her and pulled the blanket over them
Amaya smiled and dosed off

shortyshot8 said:
"I love you all"
Sam smiled. "And we all love you" she says

Riley nods. "We do" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and dosed off
Ayen rubbed her back till he fell asleep

((Time skip? if so could you post first?))

WeirdPrincess said:

"Welcome back~"

...✿Kioko had her cheeks puffed out as she stared in front of her, soon blowing out the air in her cheeks✿...

"Hello!"

large.gif

...±Hikari looked up at Akira and spoke, smiling widely as she did so±...

“ Hi daddy!~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he sat down next to Asuka♅...

“ Hey girls~ ”

-------------------

Metaphysics said:
Statis Effects: Excited (Buff)
Ataga fist pumped before reeling her fist back and punching the space in front of her. Space seemed to warp around as her hand disappeared into something. "C'mon...where is it...nope not that, not that, definitely not that...ahah!" She said before she pulled. Her arm slowly pulled out but was stuck. "Umm a little help please?" She asked shyly.

...♅Akira gripped the female's arm and yanked, freeing her arm from the portal. He spoke as he laughed lightly♅...

“ I'm guessing that happens a lot, huh?

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, and you are special~" he said sweetly as he smiled at her

Ayen smirked and chuckled "love you too~" he said laying next to her in bed
Dakota smiled back at him "So are you~"

TheDragoon said:
Axel blinked and nodded. "A-Ah, alright." He said as he got up, taking his milkshake with him.
Ilaani took her milkshake and stood up as well "Let's go then"

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled and pulled out his keys as they got to the shop "Well, any guy you could have would be special~" he said as he unlocked the door

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani took her milkshake and stood up as well "Let's go then"
Axel walked out of stake and shake with Ilaani. He then suddenly got a call. He took out his phone and answered it. "Yes, this is Axel." He said before some murmuring could be heard over the phone. Axel's eyes suddenly went wide. "They what!?" He said as he gritted his teeth, almost crushing his phone. "I... I gotta go. Delay the operation!" He yelled into the phone as he hung up, now dashing back towards the hospital.

TheDragoon said:
Ken beamed at her in amazement again, seemingly interested in everything she said. "Whoa! I thought everyone was magic! What's it like not to be magic?" He asked.
Aeko shrugged, "I don't know. I feel normal! Or maybe I do have magic thingies, I just don't know it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko shrugged, "I don't know. I feel normal! Or maybe I do have magic thingies, I just don't know it."
Ken then looked around with a excited smile. "Soooo what now?" He asked happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and pulled out his keys as they got to the shop "Well, any guy you could have would be special~" he said as he unlocked the door
Dakota smiled at him briefly "So, what kind of movie are you in the mood for watching?" She asked as he unlocked the door.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him briefly "So, what kind of movie are you in the mood for watching?" She asked as he unlocked the door.
Roland chuckled then looked back at her "maybe a horror movie~" he said teasingly as he opened the door and held it for her

TheDragoon said:
Axel walked out of stake and shake with Ilaani. He then suddenly got a call. He took out his phone and answered it. "Yes, this is Axel." He said before some murmuring could be heard over the phone. Axel's eyes suddenly went wide. "They what!?" He said as he gritted his teeth, almost crushing his phone. "I... I gotta go. Delay the operation!" He yelled into the phone as he hung up, now dashing back towards the hospital.
Ilaani stared at him as he talked over the phone. "H-Hey! Where are you going?!" She called as he ran off as she tried to follow him.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at him as he talked over the phone. "H-Hey! Where are you going?!" She called as he ran off as she tried to follow him.
Axel bashed his way into the hospital, guards quickly running at him. Axel easily dispatched them as he ran towards Nexus's room. Nexus wasn't really sick. They were just using that as a excuse to study his chip.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then looked back at her "maybe a horror movie~" he said teasingly as he opened the door and held it for her
Dakota blinked "...A horror movie?" She said as she passed through the door "S-Sure, if that's what you are in the mood for watching"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "...A horror movie?" She said as she passed through the door "S-Sure, if that's what you are in the mood for watching"
Roland smiled "you'll never get used to my teasing, will you?" he asked as he walked in and closed the door behind them.

TheDragoon said:
Axel bashed his way into the hospital, guards quickly running at him. Axel easily dispatched them as he ran towards Nexus's room. Nexus wasn't really sick. They were just using that as a excuse to study his chip.
Ilaani wasn't far behind him as she continued to follow him "W-What are you doing?!" She called to him as she followed him to Nexus's room.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "you'll never get used to my teasing, will you?" he asked as he walked in and closed the door behind them.
Dakota giggled lightly and shook her head "I guess not"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani wasn't far behind him as she continued to follow him "W-What are you doing?!" She called to him as she followed him to Nexus's room.
Axel dispatched another pair of guards at Nexus's door, opening the door to reveal a large claw trying to reach into Nexus's brain and remove his cycle chip. Axel jumped and did a flying jump kick on the claw, sending it flying. He then got to work on stitching Nexus back up. "Saving my best friend is what I'm doing." He told her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly and shook her head "I guess not"
Roland pecked her cheek then locked the door before walking over and unlocking the door to the upstairs apartment "well, the only things i have up there is a tv and a recliner couch for the most part." he said as he looked back at her

TheDragoon said:
Axel dispatched another pair of guards at Nexus's door, opening the door to reveal a large claw trying to reach into Nexus's brain and remove his cycle chip. Axel jumped and did a flying jump kick on the claw, sending it flying. He then got to work on stitching Nexus back up. "Saving my best friend is what I'm doing." He told her.
Ilaani went wide eyed as she saw the claw "W-What the heck is all this?!" She asked as she glanced out the door to make sure no more guards were coming ".....w-what were they trying to do to him? Is he going to be okay?!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pecked her cheek then locked the door before walking over and unlocking the door to the upstairs apartment "well, the only things i have up there is a tv and a recliner couch for the most part." he said as he looked back at her
Dakota tilted her head "Well a couch and and a tv is all you need for watching a movie" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani went wide eyed as she saw the claw "W-What the heck is all this?!" She asked as she glanced out the door to make sure no more guards were coming ".....w-what were they trying to do to him? Is he going to be okay?!"
Axel sighed and decided to explain. "A friend of mine was visiting the hospital. He was also an expert when it came to health and saw that my best friend was indeed not sick. Instead, he found that Nexus was drugged. They were trying to take the chip implanted on his brain for experiments." He said as he cracked his nuckles before finishing stitching up Nexus's head. "He should be awake by tomorrow... He's going to make it in other words. We just have to make sure nobody gets in here ok?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "Well a couch and and a tv is all you need for watching a movie" she said with a small laugh.
Roland chuckled "true, but still." he said as he stretched "i might need to to teleport some blankets here." he said rubbing the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back