• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was sitting on the bed looking at her "well, I'll do anything you say." he said as he smiled playfully

Roland nodded then chuckled as he stood up "Yeah that would work out nicely." he said before offering her his hand "lets go."
Amaya walked over to him and hugged him gently

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "well, i'll know when it happens!" he said as he looked over at her
Dakota smiled "Alright then~, I guess I'll know when it happens too!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Alright then~, I guess I'll know when it happens too!"
Roland chuckled "hopefully you will, it would be bad if only the screw ball noticed." he said playfully

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "hopefully you will, it would be bad if only the screw ball noticed." he said playfully
"Screw ball?, well that's a new one" she said with a laugh "Why would it be bad though?"

Nonalaka said:
"Screw ball?, well that's a new one" she said with a laugh "Why would it be bad though?"
Roland yawned "well, because screw ball here might forget." he said with a chuckle

SoulofTobi said:
Roland yawned "well, because screw ball here might forget." he said with a chuckle
"True, but even if I didn't recognise it as important at the moment I saw it, Id still remember it" she said with a nod, looking at him when he yawned "Feeling tired?"

Nonalaka said:
"True, but even if I didn't recognise it as important at the moment I saw it, Id still remember it" she said with a nod, looking at him when he yawned "Feeling tired?"
Roland chuckled "maybe, just don't be mad if i fall asleep with you in my arms while watching the movie." he said sweetly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "maybe, just don't be mad if i fall asleep with you in my arms while watching the movie." he said sweetly
Dakota shook her head "I couldn't possibly be mad at you for that!" She said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "I couldn't possibly be mad at you for that!" She said with a giggle.
Roland smiled "Good, because i sleep best with you around~" he said as they arrived back at his workshop.

shortyshot8 said:
"Just a burger"
(Blame it on life...Just life
xD Plus William can sense these things)

William growled "I do not recall me requiring permission"
Kagura nodded "just a burger? ok wait here!" she said as she went to go place their order.

@TheDragoon[/URL] ...yeah the baby's dead. blame it on Arako.
...❤︎Celia smiled brightly and leaned forward a little as she spoke before turning and leaving the café❤︎...

"Let's go then~"

tumblr_mb0kkrM6oI1rf1vrxo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia smiled brightly and leaned forward a little as she spoke before turning and leaving the café❤︎...
"Let's go!"

tumblr_mb0kkrM6oI1rf1vrxo1_400.gif
*Zenya nodded before leaving the cafe as well*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya nodded before leaving the cafe as well*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia hummed to herself as she walked towards the movie theaters, not exactly wanting to go home just yet❤︎...

"Have you ever been to the movies before?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia hummed to herself as she walked towards the movie theaters, not exactly wanting to go home just yet❤︎...
"Have you ever been to the movies before?"
''no. of course not. i was...trapped in the labs''

*She said scratching the back of her head*

Lumina said:
Lumina grinned as Autumn took the bag. She seemed so happy to have recieved it even though it was hers in the first place. She genuinely seemed happy to be recieving it, which made Lumina smile a bit more. It was just a fish, so maybe it was important to her.
"Of course, it was yours anyways!"

She held the bird closer to her chest, watching Autumn for a moment. This had really been one of the best days she'd ever had, and it was all thanks to her. She'd be eternally grateful for nearly burning her face off, as strange as that sounded. A wind blew through her hair, blowing it back off her face. Yeah. Definitely a good day.
This had turned out to be a better day then Autumn had expected... even though it started with her almost getting caught on fire. She thought it was kind of funny now, thinking about how she met Lumina. She soon looked up at the sky, noticing that the sun was beginning to set and the sky was turning shades of orange and red. Maybe after one more ride, she'd go home. It was getting pretty late anyways and Autumn was beginning to get tired. She also wanted to tell her mom about how her day went and the new friend she had made (Autumn didn't have a clue that her mother had died). Looking at Lumina, she smiled lightly at her.

"We should ride one more thing before we go! Maybe a roller coaster~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no. of course not. i was...trapped in the labs''
*She said scratching the back of her head*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia blinked a few times before giving her a sheepish smile, soon speaking❤︎...

"Right... Sorry, I kind of forgot. Well we're going to one now, I don't wanna go home just yet. I'll try and pick out a good movie~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia blinked a few times before giving her a sheepish smile, soon speaking❤︎...
"Right... Sorry, I kind of forgot. Well we're going to one now, I don't wanna go home just yet. I'll try and pick out a good movie~"
''okay''

...ΨKenji walked through an place where everyone seemed to be having fun, enjoying roller coasters and eating cotton candy. He walked with Kuroh, who seemed to be leading him. Kenji spoke in confusion as he looked around himΨ...

“ What is this place? ”

...♆Kuroh looked at Kenji with a disappointed expression and spoke, a slight hint of annoyance within his voice♆...

“ It's an amusement park, uncle.. ”

...ΨKenji blinked and replied, still confusedΨ...

“ Oh. What is it used for? ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

...♆Kuroh sighed and replied♆...

“ Having fun..? ”

tumblr_n0u1r2n8XK1qdaf7jo1_250_zps44axblu8.gif

...ΨKenji looked around at Kuroh, sensing his disappointment. He s complained, soon rubbing his head and smiling lightlyΨ...

“ Hey, it's not my fault I've never been here! ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729755-160-160_zpslpqavf6g.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
This had turned out to be a better day then Autumn had expected... even though it started with her almost getting caught on fire. She thought it was kind of funny now, thinking about how she met Lumina. She soon looked up at the sky, noticing that the sun was beginning to set and the sky was turning shades of orange and red. Maybe after one more ride, she'd go home. It was getting pretty late anyways and Autumn was beginning to get tired. She also wanted to tell her mom about how her day went and the new friend she had made (Autumn didn't have a clue that her mother had died). Looking at Lumina, she smiled lightly at her.
"We should ride one more thing before we go! Maybe a roller coaster~"
Lumina followed Autumn's gaze up to the sky as well, noting the colors. Her wings fidgeted a bit on her back at the sight, the color nearly matching identically to her own feathers. For that reason alone it was one of her favorite times of day, and she often found herself simply sitting by her dorm window as the sun set, essentially basking in the fiery colors. Well, either way, it meant it was getting late, and they'd probably be getting home soon. She held the bird a little tighter at the thought. Looking back down at Autumn as she spoke, she raised an eyebrow. Roller...coaster? That sounded kinda scary.

"Um... what's that?"

Lumina said:
Lumina followed Autumn's gaze up to the sky as well, noting the colors. Her wings fidgeted a bit on her back at the sight, the color nearly matching identically to her own feathers. For that reason alone it was one of her favorite times of day, and she often found herself simply sitting by her dorm window as the sun set, essentially basking in the fiery colors. Well, either way, it meant it was getting late, and they'd probably be getting home soon. She held the bird a little tighter at the thought. Looking back down at Autumn as she spoke, she raised an eyebrow. Roller...coaster? That sounded kinda scary.
"Um... what's that?"
Autumn stared at Lumina blankly for a minute before she looked a little surprised. Though she didn't have a reason to be since Lumina said she's never been to the amusement park before. Laughing lightly, Autumn put a fist to her head and finger to her cheek as she made a silly type of pose.

tumblr_no2gsnddFk1rw3w54o1_540.gif

"Silly me. Of course you don't know~"

It was kind of cute to her, Lumina being new to a roller coaster. Though as she tried to think of a way to explain it, nothing came up. Autumn didn't have the slightest clue on how to describe a roller coaster as she looked away from her and back towards the sky, deep in thought. Let's see... it was sort of like a railroad, although a roller coaster wasn't exactly flat. Some had loops and turns, others didn't. There were some where you had to stand up to ride the roller coaster, others had you sit down in a normal cart or something of the sort.

Autumn didn't know how to put it in simple words as she looked back at Lumina, soon putting a finger to her cheek as she spoke.

tumblr_nm5gdh6JLZ1s5f9ado1_540.gif

"You know, I don't really know how to explain it~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked into Ayen's eyes and smiled. "I love you" she says softly
Ayen smiled back at her "I love you too~" he says happily as he looked back at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back