• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"Quite simple truly. My now dead master told me to look out for a girl he called 'Hime' yet I never know who she was"
''that might be me...but you dont have to look after me. i can take care of myself. im not a weak little teen-girl yknow''

*She said as she sighed laying down on the bed*

''your master was...Al was it?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''that might be me...but you dont have to look after me. i can take care of myself. im not a weak little teen-girl yknow''
*She said as she sighed laying down on the bed*

''your master was...Al was it?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm? How did you know that?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland grumbled "I, I don't know what you could mean by that." he said jokingly as he took a large bite of his food
Dakota raised a brow at him "I think you know exactly what I mean by that" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota raised a brow at him "I think you know exactly what I mean by that" she said with a giggle.
Roland smiled at her "Oh, do i? i mean, i eating right now." he said playfully as he took another bite of food

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "Oh, do i? i mean, i eating right now." he said playfully as he took another bite of food
Dakota smiled "That may be, but who came to your workshop and reminded you that you were hungry? Would you have gone to eat if you weren't reminded?" She asked as she looked over at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "That may be, but who came to your workshop and reminded you that you were hungry? Would you have gone to eat if you weren't reminded?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Roland shrugged "Maybe once i noticed the sunlight was gone, or my stomachs growling became a distraction." he said with a chuckle as he looked back at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged "Maybe once i noticed the sunlight was gone, or my stomachs growling became a distraction." he said with a chuckle as he looked back at her.
"When the sunlight was gone?" She looked at the time then laughed a little "that's hours from now!"

Nonalaka said:
"When the sunlight was gone?" She looked at the time then laughed a little "that's hours from now!"
Roland smiled "well, i've spent more time in a workshop than that before." he said before pouting jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
"Hmm? How did you know that?"
''cuz he lived here. and Hime is a name i sort of go by. but i dont know why he would tell you to look after me...i barely talked to him much. Fuyumi talked to him though. he even asked her to come to his room''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, i've spent more time in a workshop than that before." he said before pouting jokingly
"Well then if you are so busy that you stay there for a long time I'll bring you food" she said with a smile

Nonalaka said:
"Well then if you are so busy that you stay there for a long time I'll bring you food" she said with a smile
Roland chuckled "Oh, so now i can look forward to seeing a beautiful woman in my show?" he asked teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Oh, so now i can look forward to seeing a beautiful woman in my show?" he asked teasingly
Dakota's cheeks tinted pink as she giggled lightly "Well I guess so, because shed want to make sure that Mr handsome here isn't neglecting himself by not eating" she said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cuz he lived here. and Hime is a name i sort of go by. but i dont know why he would tell you to look after me...i barely talked to him much. Fuyumi talked to him though. he even asked her to come to his room''

[/QUOTE]
"That is none of my concern. All I know is I abide by his will."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's cheeks tinted pink as she giggled lightly "Well I guess so, because shed want to make sure that Mr handsome here isn't neglecting himself by not eating" she said with a nod.
Roland smiled at her "And that's one of the many reasons i love you~" he said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked "I-I'm sorry.." He said bowing his head slightly

Marcus smiled more

@Mayyflower
After a few minutes of resting Sam sat up. "Ready to go? Cause I am" she says yawning

Riley smiled down at Noah. "He's so cute" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat down and smiled before he started eating
Len sat at the table and started eating as well
Rin started eating also, quietly

Amaya ate also. "So how was everyone's day?" She asks breaking the silence

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
After a few minutes of resting Sam sat up. "Ready to go? Cause I am" she says yawning

"Yeah I'm ready"

Mayyflower said:

Len stopped eating "it was alright i guess." he said before starting to eat again

Ayen smiled "well, i found this wish granter, i don't know where he ran off to, but i got this." he said placing a glass bottle on the table that glowed slightly

shortyshot8 said:
"Yeah I'm ready"
Sam nods and stood up slowly and made herself appear in her normal form

Riley grabbed her bookbag and put it on

SoulofTobi said:
Len stopped eating "it was alright i guess." he said before starting to eat again
Ayen smiled "well, i found this wish granter, i don't know where he ran off to, but i got this." he said placing a glass bottle on the table that glowed slightly
Rin stayed silent

Amaya sighed before looking at ayen. "A genie?" She asks "and I guess?" She asks looking over at Len

Mayyflower said:
Rin stayed silent
Amaya sighed before looking at ayen. "A genie?" She asks "and I guess?" She asks looking over at Len
Ayen nodded "yeah, but back in the day they were called Djinn" he said as he continued eating

Len sighed "the other kids think i'm weird because my ears are getting pointy like dads." he said before shoveling alot of mac n' cheese in his mouth

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "And that's one of the many reasons i love you~" he said happily
Dakota smiled at him "...because I said I'd bring you food?" She asked before giggling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, but back in the day they were called Djinn" he said as he continued eating
Len sighed "the other kids think i'm weird because my ears are getting pointy like dads." he said before shoveling alot of mac n' cheese in his mouth
Amaya raised an eyebrow at Len. "It doesnt matter what others think of you" she says

Rin rolled her eyes and scoffed a little

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "...because I said I'd bring you food?" She asked before giggling.
Roland laughed "that you would be concerned enough to bring me food, even though i'd probably be grease and oil covered." he said as he eat some more of his food

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow at Len. "It doesnt matter what others think of you" she says
Rin rolled her eyes and scoffed a little
Len finished his food "Not if you want to make friends." he said quietly before taking his plate over to the sink

Ayen sighed "Len, we'll talk later." he said as he finished his food then went over to the sink to clean his plate.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "that you would be concerned enough to bring me food, even though i'd probably be grease and oil covered." he said as he eat some more of his food

Len finished his food "Not if you want to make friends." he said quietly before taking his plate over to the sink

Ayen sighed "Len, we'll talk later." he said as he finished his food then went over to the sink to clean his plate.
Amaya did the same and walked into the living room.

Rin got up and cleaned up after herself and went into the living room. "Len is so negative its annoying thats probably why the other kids think hes weird" she says as she sits down on the couch

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon manifesting from the golden particles within the school's courtyard, soon stretching and exhaling happily. He spoke as he sat down on the nearest bench♅...
“ That pizza was amazing~ ”

----------------------

@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
Ataga who was roaming the courtyard, sat down on the bench with a tilted questioning ezpression on her face. "Hello."

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota smiled "Why would that be a problem, then again if your hands were oil covered you couldn't touch the food as such...I'd probably have to feed you!" She said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back