• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Asuna began walking, following behind Nanase. "By the way, do I get to use Cataclysm Magic?"
-------

(( I don't remember xD ))

-------

Alex blushed a little, "Well.... If you're up for it…" he said looking up at her.

------

Roman laughed lightly and walked out of the room, "We can make breakfast together if you want~"
"Breakfast items are the many things I never learned to cook" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko finished the piece of bread before putting her hands on her cheeks as she spoke✿...
"It was just so good, I couldn't help but want more! Hey Hika-chan, wanna play a game now?"

tumblr_nec5xkNbGA1rb06tgo1_250.gif
...±Hikari laughed lightly and replied±...

“ I guess~ ”

-----------

((( Going off for a while~ )))

Roman said:
Asuna began walking, following behind Nanase. "By the way, do I get to use Cataclysm Magic?"
-------

(( I don't remember xD ))

-------

Alex blushed a little, "Well.... If you're up for it…" he said looking up at her.

------

Roman laughed lightly and walked out of the room, "We can make breakfast together if you want~"
''il give you a small portion of Cataclysm. besides, most Cataclysm users like myself start from a small portion as that portion grows over time when using it properly. or inproperly. basically just use it''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled a little, "Well alright then. We should probably head back home then, I don't have much else to do and I'm pretty tired from working."
''okay''

*Zenya replied as she smiled and got up*

@TheDragoon[/URL] ...yeah the baby's dead. blame it on Arako.

Roman said:
Alex blushed more, the feeling if his neck being kissed was different for him, but he didn't stop her, he eventually kissed her neck back
-----

(( I think he was just carrying Violetta around or something like that xD ))
Yuki stopped kissing him. She let him do what he pleased and let her self be swept away by his warmth. She blushed a bit more and let out a small moan.

((Fade...or...))

Lumina said:
((Haha we can go with that xD ))
As Takeshi carried her toward the city, Violetta wasn't really paying attention to much. She raised her head, looking up at her boyfriend. "Are we there yet?"
Takeshi looked at Violetta and then back ahead, "Almost, just a few more buildings. Why are you getting impatient or something" he asked.

-------

WeirdPrincess said:
Shibuya listened to what he was saying before she put a hand over her mouth and looked at Aaron with a raised eyebrow.
View attachment 168102

"You're just trying to get me naked aren't you?" She asked before laughing. "I get it, I get it. I already like the sound of Strip Poker~ I think this is my kind of game." She stopped twirling the dart in her fingers and set it back down in her hands.
Aaron chuckled and nodded, "That's one reason~ The other is I now have a reason to take off my own~" he said.

------

Asuna gave her a thumbs up, "Sounds good to me~"

-------

Nanne said:
Yuki stopped kissing him. She let him do what he pleased and let her self be swept away by his warmth. She blushed a bit more and let out a small moan.
((Fade...or...))
(( Yeah ))

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at Violetta and then back ahead, "Almost, just a few more buildings. Why are you getting impatient or something" he asked.
-------

Aaron chuckled and nodded, "That's one reason~ The other is I now have a reason to take off my own~" he said.

------

-------

(( Yeah ))
''il give you the small portion when we get back. k?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''il give you the small portion when we get back. k?''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna nodded, "Sure thing~ Is it some kind of magic transfusion thing we have to do or something?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''more like magic transfer...''

[/QUOTE]
"How do we do that? I've never tried."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you'll see when we get there..''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna nodded, and smiled, "Sure thing then~" she said happily, though mentally she was pouting.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Only if you make it~" he said jokingly as he smiled at her "of course, you have ways you can get my attention any time." he said before the waiter brought their food over
Dakota blinked "....I do?" She tilted her head a little before giggling lightly then looking at the food that had been brought over.

Roman said:
Cecil looked down from the leaves and at Morikoc quickly noticing her change in attitude, "W-What's wrong?" He asked.
------

Alex pointed at himself, "I don't look like I could even lift a brick, let alone a sword." He said. "I'm not the strongest and I know I'm not, but that doesn't stop me from trying." Alex said, pulling her in for another hug. "Just forget about it.. I'm glad you're awake."
Moriko looked at him briefly "Y-You said don't remind me and sighed after I reminded you...you sounded a bit annoyed that I mentioned it, I didn't mean to annoy..." she said as she looked back to her sleeves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Asuna nodded, and smiled, "Sure thing then~" she said happily, though mentally she was pouting.
*Nanase kept walking since the mansion was far away. Instead she lead Asuna back at the school. In the parking lot*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "....I do?" She tilted her head a little before giggling lightly then looking at the food that had been brought over.

Moriko looked at him briefly "Y-You said don't remind me and sighed after I reminded you...you sounded a bit annoyed that I mentioned it, I didn't mean to annoy..." she said as she looked back to her sleeves.
Cecil blinked, "Oh no! I didn't mean it like that! If that is how I sounded to you, I'm so sorry, I was being sarcastic..."

------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Nanase kept walking since the mansion was far away. Instead she lead Asuna back at the school. In the parking lot*

[/QUOTE]
"N-Nanase? What are we doing here back at the school? Did you forget something?" Asuna asked.

Roman said:
Cecil blinked, "Oh no! I didn't mean it like that! If that is how I sounded to you, I'm so sorry, I was being sarcastic..."
------

"N-Nanase? What are we doing here back at the school? Did you forget something?" Asuna asked.
Moriko tilted her head at him a little and blinked... she didn't really understand sarcasm "Its okay I get it now...I don't really pick up on sarcasm right away" she said smiling a little bit as she stopped pulling at her sleeves.

(

Roman said:
-------

------

-------

(( Yeah ))
((Haha okay well you should start first this time...))

Roman said:
------

*A car soon rolled in and stopped in front of Nanase as the doors opened so they could get it*

''yea. my car''

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled when the waiter walked away "yeah, you should have quite a few memories of how~" he said teasingly as he took a bite of his food

Roman said:
-------

------

-------

(( Yeah ))
"You need a reason to take your clothes off?" Shibuya asked, laughing lightly. "Well alright~ Let's get playing!"

LunaCrosby said:
"yup! beside I rather fall asleep after I eat instead of going to bed hungry" she says and nods.
"True"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-nothing...''

''never mind~''

*She said before looking back over at the clothes*

*Nanase woke up tiredly yawning*

[/QUOTE]
He pulled his sword out as the floor began to freeze

Cam still looked a little shocked while thinking "Such a powerful majestic being as her...Uses such words?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as the male carelessly attacked him. He did nothing but raise his arm, which in turn caused a spear to protrude from the golden circle. He swung his arm towards the male, causing the spear to launch towards him. He spoke as he did so♅...
“ Forfeiting your life? Pathetic. ”

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

...♅While surrounding areas turned cold, the immediate vicinity of Akira remained hot, creating a strange mist from the two clashing temperatures. He spoke as he ignored the appearance of the male in armour♅...

One.

[/QUOTE]
William looked at Akira "What are you doing Akira? You have a wife and children at home. Yet you waste your time pointlessly attacking innocent people!?"

shortyshot8 said:
"True"

William looked at Akira "What are you doing Akira? You have a wife and children at home. Yet you waste your time pointlessly attacking innocent people!?"
...♅Akira ignored the male and looked back at Himeragi, soon replying to her♅...

“ No. ”

(@Fukushima Akira Just found this....Oh god I need to have this happen xD )

WoW-Lore-1.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira ignored the male and looked back at Himeragi, soon replying to her♅...
“ No. ”

[/QUOTE]
William took off his helmet revealing his face "Who are you TRULY?"

shortyshot8 said:
"True"

Cam still looked a little shocked while thinking "Such a powerful majestic being as her...Uses such words?"

"anyways... have you decided you want?"

shortyshot8 said:
William took off his helmet revealing his face "Who are you TRULY?"
...♅Akira looked at the male and spoke, his facial expressions being that of pure disgust♅...

“ Who gave you permission to talk to me, Mongrel? ”

tumblr_inline_nsqk8vtgfD1ryvw12_500_zpsebr2aasb.png

-----------------------

shortyshot8 said:
You have a wife and children at home
((( There is no scenario in which William would possibly know Akira and Asuka had children, considering they haven't been seen, nor have they been out in public, plus Akira and Asuka hasn't actually said anything to anyone regarding their children. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back