• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled, "Wow. I see you have out done me in throwing a certain number of darts." He said, looking at the board. "Ever try throwing a dart with a major distraction?" He asked, grabbing both a dart and Shibuya's hand. "I'll show you how easy it is~" Aaron said, before pulling her closer, soon kissing her and throwing the dart. Once the dart hit the board, he pulled away and smirked, "Bullseye~" he said, pointing to the board, which did have a dart right in the center.
--------

Roman chuckled lightly and stopped kissing Mal's neck, "It was fun teasing you~" he said, before going to get dressed.
"your s-so m-mean" she said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

LunaCrosby said:
"your s-so m-mean" she said as she sat on the edge of the bed.
Roman turned around, a shirt in his hand, "Are you asking me to finish?" He asked curiously. "We always can~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and spoke before she resumed eating her remaining bread❦...
"I know~ It's very appetizing! I'm glad you like it~"

...✿Kioko nodded in agreement with Hikari, quietly eating away at the remaining bread in her hands✿...
...±Hikari giggled and continued eating the bread±...

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled, "Wow. I see you have out done me in throwing a certain number of darts." He said, looking at the board. "Ever try throwing a dart with a major distraction?" He asked, grabbing both a dart and Shibuya's hand. "I'll show you how easy it is~" Aaron said, before pulling her closer, soon kissing her and throwing the dart. Once the dart hit the board, he pulled away and smirked, "Bullseye~" he said, pointing to the board, which did have a dart right in the center.
--------

Roman chuckled lightly and stopped kissing Mal's neck, "It was fun teasing you~" he said, before going to get dressed.
Shibuya was curious to what he meant by sudden distraction and looked at Aaron's hand as it grabbed hers. "Easy? What are y-" She was cut off by the kiss and blinked a few times after he pulled away. A small blush rose to her cheeks as Shibuya looked at the dart board, seeing that he did indeed hit the bullseye. "Well that was interesting! I don't think I can do that~" She laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head. "Ever tried hitting it off of different objects? That, I can do." Shibuya said and grabbed another dart before spectating the room, soon throwing the dart at one of the instruments. It bounced off of different objects before hitting the board dead center. "Voilà~"

Roman said:
"I'm not sure if someone has me beat, by around my time, I was the youngest Sanctum to be appointed to Royal Guard... That's when my armor was made." She said. "Wanna know something else?"
...♅Akira looked at Akane in shock and spoke, soon leaning forward♅...

“ Wow, only one hundred years old and you were a Royal Guard?~ Amazing~ Sure!~ ”

Roman said:
Alex's blush grew darker, though he didn't choose to hide it, "Well now that I'm like this I'm nor sure if I wanna move. Maybe we could spend a little more time like this..."
--------

Akane chuckled lightly, a sword appearing in her hand. She then twirled it around and took a seat, inspecting the blade as she spoke, "Well, let's start with the day the royal family announced that they were having their first child soon. This was about around the planning stage... You know how us Sanctums are, usually takes only a few days for the baby to develope." She said, waving her hand. "Anyways, I was just a young Sanctum woman, looking to join the fight, and whatnot." Akane said, tapping the table as she took a drink from her cup. "I was around, maybe 100 so years old by then, which was amazing because guess what I did~"
Yuki blushed a bit. "What do you mean?..." she said as she scooted up a bit. "Oh! If you want I can get off...I'm sorry...want some snacks?" she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Shibuya was curious to what he meant by sudden distraction and looked at Aaron's hand as it grabbed hers. "Easy? What are y-" She was cut off by the kiss and blinked a few times after he pulled away. A small blush rose to her cheeks as Shibuya looked at the dart board, seeing that he did indeed hit the bullseye. "Well that was interesting! I don't think I can do that~" She laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head. "Ever tried hitting it off of different objects? That, I can do." Shibuya said and grabbed another dart before spectating the room, soon throwing the dart at one of the instruments. It bounced off of different objects before hitting the board dead center. "Voilà~"
Aaron clapped, "Nice~ On the other hand, I think I should start kissing you more often~" he told her as he grabbed another dart. "Ever threw a dart so fast, it appeared in the bullseye spot?" He asked, soon demonstrating what he meant. "Gotta be strong~"

--------

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a bit. "What do you mean?..." she said as she scooted up a bit. "Oh! If you want I can get off...I'm sorry...want some snacks?" she asked.
Alex shook his head, "You can stay here." He said, smiling a little, his blush slowly fading, but it still remained. "I think I'm okay, maybe later."

------

images
[/URL]
Roman chuckled and finished getting dressed, "You know you didn't want me to put them on~" he said, teasingly. "You prefer them off an I right?" He asked jokingly

Roman said:
Aaron clapped, "Nice~ On the other hand, I think I should start kissing you more often~" he told her as he grabbed another dart. "Ever threw a dart so fast, it appeared in the bullseye spot?" He asked, soon demonstrating what he meant. "Gotta be strong~"
--------

Alex shook his head, "You can stay here." He said, smiling a little, his blush slowly fading, but it still remained. "I think I'm okay, maybe later."

------

Akane made the sword disappear and picked up her cup, soon taking a drink. She smiled and placed a elbow on the table, "I don't remember... I actually forgot that one..." she muttered. "I did know you're father before.... You defeated him. I don't know if he's dead or what, but you sure did do a number on him."

--------

Roman chuckled and finished getting dressed, "You know you didn't want me to put them on~" he said, teasingly. "You prefer them off an I right?" He asked jokingly
"I dont know what your talking about, im not a pervert like you~"

Roman said:
--------

------

Akane made the sword disappear and picked up her cup, soon taking a drink. She smiled and placed a elbow on the table, "I don't remember... I actually forgot that one..." she muttered. "I did know you're father before.... You defeated him. I don't know if he's dead or what, but you sure did do a number on him."

--------

Yuki blushed a little more. "But...I feel like I'm the only one who feels comfortable right now....are you sure you don't want me to?" She scooted back a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then pecked her lips "sounds like someone is in the kitchen, maybe we should make some dinner." he said happily
Len was half asleep up on his bed
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says before looking at the back door

Rin groans. "Really?" she huffed

Roman said:
...♅Akira sighed and spoke, soon taking another drink of his wine♅...

“ He deserved it. I wasn't going to allow him to annihilate all of existence.. ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says before looking at the back door
Rin groans. "Really?" she huffed
Ayen smiled "though, i guess first i need to get you to let go~" he said teasingly

Len rolled over and looked at the door to his room.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...±Hikari giggled and continued eating the bread±...

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko finished off the last of her bread and pouted a little before looking at Asuka✿...

"Mommy, can I have more bread?"

...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before speaking❦...

"No, Koko-chan. I said a small amount of sweets and that was it."

...✿Kioko sniffled and looked away as tears seemed to stream down her face✿...

"Mommy won't give me more bread..."

tumblr_myvaj0C9Hf1rbnx7io1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well yeah I did, but you won it! I thought you should have it."
Autumn blinked as Lumina held out the baggie with the fish. She had won it after all, so she thought Lumina should have it. Though seeing as how she was offering it too her... she wasn't going to refuse. Autumn did want to play the game to win a fish, considering it would be her first pet. She had always wanted one, but never asked her mom about getting any type of animal.

"O-Oh um... s-sure!"

Autumn smiled at Lumina as she took the fish from her and held it gently in her palms. The fish inside the bag swam back and forth, it's small fins flapping. It looking like it was a Beta Fish, those were always the kind of typical fish that booths had. Maybe it was because they didn't cost as much as other fish. Autumn looked back up at Lumina and tilted her head slightly as she smiled and spoke.

"Thank you~"

tumblr_n3xw8j8pz51qbg64ao1_500.gif

"I told you when we first met and you already forgot. Tsk, tsk." Shibuya said and wagged her finger at him. "We're sisters. If you can't already tell, I'm the older sister and she's the younger one." Haruka shook her head, "I doubt it. Hey Shibi? I'm gonna go to another store before heading back to the dorm, see you when you get back. Bye Aaron!" She began to walk out of the store as she talked, soon turning around and waving at them both with a smile before leaving. "Couldn't even wait for me..."
Lumina grinned as Autumn took the bag. She seemed so happy to have recieved it even though it was hers in the first place. She genuinely seemed happy to be recieving it, which made Lumina smile a bit more. It was just a fish, so maybe it was important to her.

"Of course, it was yours anyways!"

She held the bird closer to her chest, watching Autumn for a moment. This had really been one of the best days she'd ever had, and it was all thanks to her. She'd be eternally grateful for nearly burning her face off, as strange as that sounded. A wind blew through her hair, blowing it back off her face. Yeah. Definitely a good day.

Roman said:
--------

------

--------

"Why would you want to kiss me more often?" Shibuya asked, laughing lightly as her small blush faded away. "Actually, I have done that before. Though I can just snap my fingers-" She then simply snapped her fingers and a dart appeared within the bullseye, "And its there! Didn't even use any magic for that~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "though, i guess first i need to get you to let go~" he said teasingly
Len rolled over and looked at the door to his room.
Amaya grunts. "But" she huffed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grunts. "But" she huffed
Ayen smiled at her "If you let go now, after dinner I'll listen to any requests you might have." he whispered into her ear

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at her "If you let go now, after dinner I'll listen to any requests you might have." he whispered into her ear
Amaya let go and smirked. "Okay" she says with a innocent smile

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let go and smirked. "Okay" she says with a innocent smile
Ayen pecked her nose "i was thinking maybe hot dogs and mac n' cheese?" he said as he walked into the house

Mayyflower said:
"Sure" she says following him close behind
Ayen smiled then started cooking before looking back at Amaya "could you call the kids for dinner." he asked as he looked back to the food

LunaCrosby said:
"I dont know what your talking about, im not a pervert like you~"
Roman laughed lightly and turned to Mal, his shirt halfway on. He plopped down next to her and smiled, "You love this pervert though~" he said, placing a hand on her head, soon kissing her.

tumblr_ngqmabQlYT1u3njyuo1_500.jpg

He pulled away moments later and put on his shirt, "Right?"

------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke, soon taking another drink of his wine♅...
“ He deserved it. I wasn't going to allow him to annihilate all of existence.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Akane sighed, "Yeah I know." She said, taking another sip of her wine. "Is there anything you wanna know in specific?" She asked.

-------

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a little more. "But...I feel like I'm the only one who feels comfortable right now....are you sure you don't want me to?" She scooted back a little.
Alex placed his hands on her waist, to stop her from scooting back any farther, "You're fine where you are, trust me." He said softly.

---------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why would you want to kiss me more often?" Shibuya asked, laughing lightly as her small blush faded away. "Actually, I have done that before. Though I can just snap my fingers-" She then simply snapped her fingers and a dart appeared within the bullseye, "And its there! Didn't even use any magic for that~"
Aaron rubbed his chin, "How about we go to my dorm and finish this little game? I have a interesting twist to add if you're interested~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko finished off the last of her bread and pouted a little before looking at Asuka✿...
"Mommy, can I have more bread?"

...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before speaking❦...

"No, Koko-chan. I said a small amount of sweets and that was it."

...✿Kioko sniffled and looked away as tears seemed to stream down her face✿...

"Mommy won't give me more bread..."

tumblr_myvaj0C9Hf1rbnx7io1_500.gif
...±Hikari frowned slightly as Kioko cried, soon holding out her piece of bread and talking, smiling lightly±...

“ Have my one~ This one is delicious~ ”

tumblr_n5u7v09pc31rb06tgo2_r2_500_zpsi2b111gp.gif

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly and turned to Mal, his shirt halfway on. He plopped down next to her and smiled, "You love this pervert though~" he said, placing a hand on her head, soon kissing her.
tumblr_ngqmabQlYT1u3njyuo1_500.jpg

He pulled away moments later and put on his shirt, "Right?"

------

Akane sighed, "Yeah I know." She said, taking another sip of her wine. "Is there anything you wanna know in specific?" She asked.

-------

Alex placed his hands on her waist, to stop her from scooting back any farther, "You're fine where you are, trust me." He said softly.

---------

Aaron rubbed his chin, "How about we go to my dorm and finish this little game? I have a interesting twist to add if you're interested~"
Shibuya shrugged, "Sure~ I'm up for just about anything. The twist just makes me curious and even more interested to continue playing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back