• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed and sat on his bed again "Well, there goes that." he said as he looked up at the ceiling
"Nothing" she huffed before changing the channel

"Yea thanks Rin" Amaya sighed before getting up and going to the back porch

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked and then frowned, taking what he said a bit too literally "O-Oh, I'm sorry for reminding you...". She said as the flowers turned a pale blue as she tugged at her sleeves
Cecil looked down from the leaves and at Morikoc quickly noticing her change in attitude, "W-What's wrong?" He asked.

------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "No....but still my mom abandoned me because I was the runt...I looked too fragile...yet I'm one of the best warriors from my homeland...." she said quietly before looking down at her hands. She grabbed her tail and started brushing it.
Alex pointed at himself, "I don't look like I could even lift a brick, let alone a sword." He said. "I'm not the strongest and I know I'm not, but that doesn't stop me from trying." Alex said, pulling her in for another hug. "Just forget about it.. I'm glad you're awake."

Roman said:
Cecil looked down from the leaves and at Morikoc quickly noticing her change in attitude, "W-What's wrong?" He asked.
------

Alex pointed at himself, "I don't look like I could even lift a brick, let alone a sword." He said. "I'm not the strongest and I know I'm not, but that doesn't stop me from trying." Alex said, pulling her in for another hug. "Just forget about it.. I'm glad you're awake."
Yuki pushed him away softly, "No! You're going to mess up my fluff!..." She grabbed her tail and started brushing it again.

Mayyflower said:
"Nothing" she huffed before changing the channel
"Yea thanks Rin" Amaya sighed before getting up and going to the back porch
Ayen was on the back porch looking at the horizon "don't be picking up my bad habit of sighing now." he said softly as he heard Amaya approach.

LunaCrosby said:
"well your naked.. in front of me... and your really close" she says.
Roman smiled and kissed her again, "So?" He asked, in a teasing tone.

-----

Nanne said:
Yuki pushed him away softly, "No! You're going to mess up my fluff!..." She grabbed her tail and started brushing it again.
Alex blinked and nodded, "Y-Yeah. Sorry." He said, laughing lightly and rubbing the back of his head

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was on the back porch looking at the horizon "don't be picking up my bad habit of sighing now." he said softly as he heard Amaya approach.
Amaya hugged ayen from behind. "Rin is upset and practically kicked me out of the living room" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged ayen from behind. "Rin is upset and practically kicked me out of the living room" she says softly
Ayen nodded "well, i have a feeling some how this is my fault." he says softly as he places a hand on her hand and looked back at her

Roman said:
Asuna yawned and went to sleep too, only to be woken up by the llama who was steering the boat. She then tapped Nanase, "We're back."
------

Aaron grabbed a dart and handed it to, Shibuya, 'You play?" He asked, as he twirled the one in his hand.

-------

Alex laughed lightly and hugged her back, "Why? I didn't do anything. All I did was wait."

-------

"Sure why not." Akane said, gently sliding the golden cup towards him. "Oh and please, call me Akane~" She told him, holding her head in her hand.

tumblr_n60pw4TXfm1qgx2zbo1_250.gif

------

Roman laughed lightly, soon walking over to Mal, "Maybe~" he said, appearing back in bed.
"No I just asked for one to hold it." Shibuya said with a laugh as she took the dart from him. "Yeah I play. Only sometimes though~" She looked at the dart for a moment before tossing it at the board, hitting the bullseye perfectly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, i have a feeling some how this is my fault." he says softly as he places a hand on her hand and looked back at her
Amaya looked up at him. "Whys that?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at him. "Whys that?" she asks
Ayen sighed "well, i may or may not of told Len about my blood line, and from what i heard, Rin said we were hiding something, so Len might of spilled the beans." he said quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i may or may not of told Len about my blood line, and from what i heard, Rin said we were hiding something, so Len might of spilled the beans." he said quietly
"Why were you hiding it?" she asks

Roman said:
-----

Alex blinked and nodded, "Y-Yeah. Sorry." He said, laughing lightly and rubbing the back of his head
"you should know what im talking about" she she says as her face reddens.

Mayyflower said:
"Why were you hiding it?" she asks
Ayen sighed "I didn't want to risk the chance of it going to their heads, but Len just kept on asking and he figured out how to tell if i was lying!" he said pouting at the last part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
-----

"It's okay..." She finished brushing her tail. Yuki looked up at him and pushed him down on her bed. "Since you almost messed up my tail I shall punish you...although it probably isn't one..." She said and sat on top of him she then kissed him and giggled a bit.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "I didn't want to risk the chance of it going to their heads, but Len just kept on asking and he figured out how to tell if i was lying!" he said pouting at the last part.
Amaya nods. "Oh I see" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya took her time sipping her tea away since she almost fully snapped and killed someone so shes wanting to relax*

[/QUOTE]
Celia worked until it was almost closing time before coming back out to Zenya. "We're about to close soon. I already ended my shift, so we can go somewhere else if you want!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"No I just asked for one to hold it." Shibuya said with a laugh as she took the dart from him. "Yeah I play. Only sometimes though~" She looked at the dart for a moment before tossing it at the board, hitting the bullseye perfectly.
Aaron blinked, "Oh.. You have skill I see~" he said, tossing the dart in the air. He then caught it and twirled it some more before throwing it at the dart board, also hitting the bulls eye without missing nor did he look. "Think you're better than me?"

--------

LunaCrosby said:
"you should know what im talking about" she she says as her face reddens.
Roman kissed Mal's neck a few times before looking at her again, "I know~"

--------

Nanne said:
"It's okay..." She finished brushing her tail. Yuki looked up at him and pushed him down on her bed. "Since you almost messed up my tail I shall punish you...although it probably isn't one..." She said and sat on top of him she then kissed him and giggled a bit.
When Yuki said punish, Alex immediately blinked before being pushed down, "Wai-" he was then stopped by the kiss, now looking up at Yuki. Blushing lightly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Oh I see" she says
Ayen nodded "I didn't want them to be like me in my youth, brash, arrogant, and thinking everyone would just have to agree with them." he said as he turned around in her arms.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "I didn't want them to be like me in my youth, brash, arrogant, and thinking everyone would just have to agree with them." he said as he turned around in her arms.
"I dont think they would be like that" she says looking up at him

Roman said:
Aaron blinked, "Oh.. You have skill I see~" he said, tossing the dart in the air. He then caught it and twirled it some more before throwing it at the dart board, also hitting the bulls eye without missing nor did he look. "Think you're better than me?"
--------

--------

When Yuki said punish, Alex immediately blinked before being pushed down, "Wai-" he was then stopped by the kiss, now looking up at Yuki. Blushing lightly
Yuki gave a small pout. "Why do we turn red?...when we feel this way..." she asked. Yuki blushed a bit as she tried to avoid eye contact. "Anyways you're pretty comfortable...whether I sleep on you or sit on you..." she said moving a bit as she sat on him to get comfortable.

Roman said:
--------

--------

Mal blushed, staring at him "your such a tease" she says.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000000][B]*The black figure soon attacked Akira being stupid enough to fight him*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=shortyshot8] [COLOR=#00b3b3]A man in armor floated down with his power sending certain objects flying and the air turning cold[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira watched as the male carelessly attacked him. He did nothing but raise his arm, which in turn caused a spear to protrude from the golden circle. He swung his arm towards the male, causing the spear to launch towards him. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ Forfeiting your life? Pathetic. ”

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

...♅While surrounding areas turned cold, the immediate vicinity of Akira remained hot, creating a strange mist from the two clashing temperatures. He spoke as he ignored the appearance of the male in armour♅...

One.

Mayyflower said:
"I dont think they would be like that" she says looking up at him
Ayen nodded "yeah,i don't think so either, but i still didn't want to risk it." he said as he rubbed the top of her head

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah,i don't think so either, but i still didn't want to risk it." he said as he rubbed the top of her head
"When are we getting married?" she asks quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back