• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and mumbled something and sat on the couch next to Amaya. "Why do parents have to keep things from us kids" she growls
Amaya's ears shot up. "What happened to you?" She asks looking over at her. "What are we hiding?" She asks
Len sighed and sat on his bed again "Well, there goes that." he said as he looked up at the ceiling

shortyshot8 said:
"Excuse me?"

Cam looked shocked "Wait what?"

(It's a clone)
''n-nothing...''

''never mind~''

*She said before looking back over at the clothes*

Roman said:
Asuna yawned and went to sleep too, only to be woken up by the llama who was steering the boat. She then tapped Nanase, "We're back."
------

Aaron grabbed a dart and handed it to, Shibuya, 'You play?" He asked, as he twirled the one in his hand.

-------

Alex laughed lightly and hugged her back, "Why? I didn't do anything. All I did was wait."

-------

"Sure why not." Akane said, gently sliding the golden cup towards him. "Oh and please, call me Akane~" She told him, holding her head in her hand.

tumblr_n60pw4TXfm1qgx2zbo1_250.gif

------

Roman laughed lightly, soon walking over to Mal, "Maybe~" he said, appearing back in bed.
*Nanase woke up tiredly yawning*

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"that you would think I did that when I'm much better at messing with people." she says.
Roman laughed a little, "Alright alright." He said, waving his hand. "It probably was me."

-------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-nothing...''

''never mind~''

*She said before looking back over at the clothes*

*Nanase woke up tiredly yawning*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna stretched and looked at Nanase, "Wanna head to the mansion now? That way I can get my stuff over there quicker."

@SoulofTobi

Dakota glanced at the menu and ordered her food before smiling politely at the waiter.

((...I hope that reply is okay cause the original message is way back ;- ;) )

------------------------

((@Roman they were on their way to the woods right?, let's just say have now arrived))

-------------------

((@TheDragoon I can't remember your reply at all ;-; I think ilaani was saying that she was trying to stay as positive as possible or something.?))

Nonalaka said:
@SoulofTobi
Dakota glanced at the menu and ordered her food before smiling politely at the waiter.

((Okay ;- ;) )

The waiter nodded and took Roland's order as well before walking off

Roland looked at Dakota "So how are you today?" he asked smiling at her

Roman said:
Roman laughed a little, "Alright alright." He said, waving his hand. "It probably was me."
-------

Asuna stretched and looked at Nanase, "Wanna head to the mansion now? That way I can get my stuff over there quicker."
"I knew it!" she said "im too smart to be tricked"

Nonalaka said:
@SoulofTobi

------------------------

((@Roman they were on their way to the woods right?, let's just say have now arrived))

-------------------

((@TheDragoon I can't remember your reply at all ;-; I think ilaani was saying that she was trying to stay as positive as possible or something.?))
(( Alright ))

Cecil placed a hand on a nearby tree, looking around the area. "Seems to me we've made it." He said, looking at Moriki, with a smile in his face. "Took a while, but that's fine."

LunaCrosby said:
"I knew it!" she said "im too smart to be tricked"
Roman chuckled and grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her close, "Well I don't plan on getting dressed anytime soon~"

SoulofTobi said:
((Okay ;- ;) )
The waiter nodded and took Roland's order as well before walking off

Roland looked at Dakota "So how are you today?" he asked smiling at her
Dakota smiled "I'm really good!" She said happily "I got to visit my mom and catch up on my reading and I even tried to make a cake, y'know since I wasn't to learn to make stuff!" She then frowned lightly "I was going to keep some for you...but then I dropped the whole thing onto the floor by an accident...." she said quietly in an embarrassed tone.

Roman said:
(( Alright ))
Cecil placed a hand on a nearby tree, looking around the area. "Seems to me we've made it." He said, looking at Moriki, with a smile in his face. "Took a while, but that's fine."

Roman chuckled and grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her close, "Well I don't plan on getting dressed anytime soon~"
Moriko nodded and smiled as she looked around happily, evidently excited to be back in a setting she is so used to as her hair flowers turned a bright pink. "Mhm~ well now we are here we can take a break from walking for a bit" she said as she looked over at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I'm really good!" She said happily "I got to visit my mom and catch up on my reading and I even tried to make a cake, y'know since I wasn't to learn to make stuff!" She then frowned lightly "I was going to keep some for you...but then I dropped the whole thing onto the floor by an accident...." she said quietly in an embarrassed tone.
Roland chuckled as he looked over at her "I'm sure it would of been delicious." he said happily as he reached across the table and ran a hand over her cheek "but hey, at least you tried, and put forth an effort to try to to something for me, that means more than the cake it self." he said in a caring tone

Roman said:
(( Alright ))

Maal went wide eye'd and blushed "I-isn't it u-uncomftorable?"

Roman said:
-------

''sure..we can go there now''

Nonalaka said:

Moriko nodded and smiled as she looked around happily, evidently excited to be back in a setting she is so used to as her hair flowers turned a bright pink. "Mhm~ well now we are here we can take a break from walking for a bit" she said as she looked over at him.
Cecil immediately plopped down under the treeand andwiped his forehead with his arm. "Well what a relief that is." He said, smiling a little, before laughing.

------

LunaCrosby said:
Maal went wide eye'd and blushed "I-isn't it u-uncomftorable?"
Roman smirked and moved closer, until their faces were almost touching, "Not with you around~" He said in a seductive whisper

--------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure..we can go there now''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna smiled and immediately made her way off the boat, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he looked over at her "I'm sure it would of been delicious." he said happily as he reached across the table and ran a hand over her cheek "but hey, at least you tried, and put forth an effort to try to to something for me, that means more than the cake it self." he said in a caring tone
Dakota looked at him and smiled "maybe next time the food will survive long enough to be eaten" she said with a small giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and smiled "maybe next time the food will survive long enough to be eaten" she said with a small giggle.
Roland nodded "If not i'll just have to settle for a some kisses~" he said playfully as he returned his arm to his side and chuckled "and if you need me to, I'll stay and balance you." he offered teasingly

Roman said:
Cecil immediately plopped down under the treeand andwiped his forehead with his arm. "Well what a relief that is." He said, smiling a little, before laughing.
------

Roman smirked and moved closer, until their faces were almost touching, "Not with you around~" He said in a seductive whisper

--------

Asuna smiled and immediately made her way off the boat, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
"Well, yes, a relief until we have to walk back home again later" she said, giggling a bit before walking over and sitting beside him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "If not i'll just have to settle for a some kisses~" he said playfully as he returned his arm to his side and chuckled "and if you need me to, I'll stay and balance you." he offered teasingly
Dakota laughed lightly "No, I won't need to be balanced, I just have to be more careful next time" she said as she rested her head in her hands and smiled "I can still give you kisses even if the food survives though right?" She giggled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "No, I won't need to be balanced, I just have to be more careful next time" she said as she rested her head in her hands and smiled "I can still give you kisses even if the food survives though right?" She giggled.
Roland chuckled and nodded "I would hope so~" he said playfully as he tilted his head "but you might need to compete with cake." he says jokingly as he pokes her nose

Nonalaka said:
"Well, yes, a relief until we have to walk back home again later" she said, giggling a bit before walking over and sitting beside him.

Cecil let out a quiet sigh, "Please don't remind me about the ride home." He said, looking up at the leaves of the tree. "I wish we drive here instead."

Roman said:
------

--------

Her face got even redder as he said that, unable to think straight.

LunaCrosby said:
Her face got even redder as he said that, unable to think straight.
Roman smiled and pecked her on the lips, "Something wrong?" He asked.

Roman said:
Asuna yawned and went to sleep too, only to be woken up by the llama who was steering the boat. She then tapped Nanase, "We're back."
------

Aaron grabbed a dart and handed it to, Shibuya, 'You play?" He asked, as he twirled the one in his hand.

-------

Alex laughed lightly and hugged her back, "Why? I didn't do anything. All I did was wait."

-------

"Sure why not." Akane said, gently sliding the golden cup towards him. "Oh and please, call me Akane~" She told him, holding her head in her hand.

tumblr_n60pw4TXfm1qgx2zbo1_250.gif

------

Roman laughed lightly, soon walking over to Mal, "Maybe~" he said, appearing back in bed.
"You stayed by my side and waited until I was conscious again. I'm sure a lot of others would have left me thinking I would never wake again...." she said still hugging him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and nodded "I would hope so~" he said playfully as he tilted his head "but you might need to compete with cake." he says jokingly as he pokes her nose
Dakota pouted jokingly "You'd choose a cake over me?" She said before laughing a little.

Nanne said:
"You stayed by my side and waited until I was conscious again. I'm sure a lot of others would have left me thinking I would never wake again...." she said still hugging him.
Alex smiled, "Well do I look like others?" He asked. "I stayed bbecause I care." He told her, eventually freeing himself from the hug so he can look at her face.

Roman said:
Cecil let out a quiet sigh, "Please don't remind me about the ride home." He said, looking up at the leaves of the tree. "I wish we drive here instead."
Moriko blinked and then frowned, taking what he said a bit too literally "O-Oh, I'm sorry for reminding you...". She said as the flowers turned a pale blue as she tugged at her sleeves

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Well do I look like others?" He asked. "I stayed bbecause I care." He told her, eventually freeing himself from the hug so he can look at her face.
Yuki looked at him, "No....but still my mom abandoned me because I was the runt...I looked too fragile...yet I'm one of the best warriors from my homeland...." she said quietly before looking down at her hands. She grabbed her tail and started brushing it.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted jokingly "You'd choose a cake over me?" She said before laughing a little.
Roland chuckled "Only if you make it~" he said jokingly as he smiled at her "of course, you have ways you can get my attention any time." he said before the waiter brought their food over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back