• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
A loud voice was heard in the skies "AKIRA!" It shouted
@Fukushima Akira
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and followed, seamlessly entering the dimension where the figure and female stood. He spoke as he manifested in the air, forming from a flurry of golden particles with his arms crossed♅...
“ My mother created all dimensions, the good, the bad and the private. To even think that a being such as I cannot access a place like this is absurd in it's own right. You just lost two seconds. Two.

tumblr_m9qx5p4WbC1r4szoro1_500_zps8cfq5hvf.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Arako just stood there still keeping the baby cradled as she looked up at the skies hearing a voice going confused for a second*

shortyshot8 said:
"I am Camathien."
''w-well...nice to meet you...b-but i dont see how its an honor to meet me''

*Himeragi said with a slight giggle*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#660066][B]*Arako just stood there still keeping the baby cradled as she looked up at the skies hearing a voice going confused for a second*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff]''w-well...nice to meet you...b-but i dont see how its an honor to meet me''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0080ff][B]*Himeragi said with a slight giggle*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]A man in armor floated down with his power sending certain objects flying and the air turning cold[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

Cam smiled "Well you see. I am the Incubus King. And being able to meet a being such as you truly is splendid"

shortyshot8 said:
A man in armor floated down with his power sending certain objects flying and the air turning cold
@Fukushima Akira

Cam smiled "Well you see. I am the Incubus King. And being able to meet a being such as you truly is splendid"
''this is why i hate wearing a suit of armor...makes you look funny...''

*She said as she noticed it got colder while warming the baby up more with her tail*

@Fukushima Akira

''your not gonna fuck me are you?''

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman sighed and looked down, he then looked back up at Mal, a grin on his face.
tumblr_mjfj7yPgFS1ragr3ao1_500.gif

"Well I'll believe you this time~"

------

Asuna smiled, "Thanks~ Now I can share a room with a friend~"
"maybe you did it to yourself and just want to blame me though." she says.

shortyshot8 said:
A man in armor floated down with his power sending certain objects flying and the air turning cold
@Fukushima Akira

(i swear to mother teresa if thats william)

LunaCrosby said:

((Better get swearing? also, @Fukushima Akira , maybe a rule should be incorporated where you can only have a character come back to live two times max?))

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "shouldn't special things be cherished?" he asked flopping back onto the bed.
"you act like we're suppose to be prince's and princess's" she huffs before standing up. "Your so negative" she says

Mayyflower said:
"you act like we're suppose to be prince's and princess's" she huffs before standing up. "Your so negative" she says
Len lightly chuckled "So dad hasn't told you." he said softly "and i think it would be worse, i'd rather someone truthfully dislike me over them forcing themselves to like me." he said as he sat up.

SoulofTobi said:
Len lightly chuckled "So dad hasn't told you." he said softly "and i think it would be worse, i'd rather someone truthfully dislike me over them forcing themselves to like me." he said as he sat up.
Rin crossed her arms. "Dad never tells me anything so no he hasn't told me.." She huffed. "And hates because you don't try to meet people" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin crossed her arms. "Dad never tells me anything so no he hasn't told me.." She huffed. "And hates because you don't try to meet people" she says
Len sighed "but i have, they just don't want to meet me." he said as he got of the bed "and the only time dad really talks with me is when you and mom teleport home, besides that, he doesn't talk with me." he said with a small yawn.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#660066]''this is why i hate wearing a suit of armor...makes you look funny...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#660066][B]*She said as she noticed it got colder while warming the baby up more with her tail*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

''your not gonna fuck me are you?''
"Excuse me?"

Cam looked shocked "Wait what?"

LunaCrosby said:

(It's a clone)

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "but i have, they just don't want to meet me." he said as he got of the bed "and the only time dad really talks with me is when you and mom teleport home, besides that, he doesn't talk with me." he said with a small yawn.
"Are you just gonna keep talking about that stuff or are you gonna tell me what dad hasnt told me yet"

Mayyflower said:
"Are you just gonna keep talking about that stuff or are you gonna tell me what dad hasnt told me yet"
Len nodded "Ya sorry, but we sort of are royalty, because dad is royalty." he said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
"But mom isnt married to him yet" she says
Len nodded "But our blood, and the fact that we're his only child is enough to raise us to that status." he said as he looked over to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase smiled before yawning and laying down taking a nap*
*The guy was gone as Zenya thanked Celia before sipping her tea*

*Arako continued to nom on her doughnut*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna yawned and went to sleep too, only to be woken up by the llama who was steering the boat. She then tapped Nanase, "We're back."

------

WeirdPrincess said:
"15 or 20 percent? Mm... guess I'll have to come back and get this later." Shibuya said before walking over to him. "Darts huh? Hand me one will ya?"
Celia smiled and patted her head before going back to work.
Aaron grabbed a dart and handed it to, Shibuya, 'You play?" He asked, as he twirled the one in his hand.

-------

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled. "Well it would've taken you a long time to find him..." She hugged him, "I can't think of anything else to say but thank you..."
Alex laughed lightly and hugged her back, "Why? I didn't do anything. All I did was wait."

-------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked towards the ceiling♅...
“ Well... I didn't think you'd be curvaceous, that's for sure. ”

...♅Akira smiled and spoke, soon taking a seat and placing the two golden cups onto the ground infront of him♅...

“ Care for a drink, Roman's mother?~ ”

tumblr_n4wvcmmm001s5r6rio1_500_zpsc6hu7ydi.gif

-----------------------------

...±Hikari soon finished her breakfast, soon exhaling loudly in satisfaction. She spoke in a tone matching Kioko's, joy in her voice±...

“ Sweet time!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Sure why not." Akane said, gently sliding the golden cup towards him. "Oh and please, call me Akane~" She told him, holding her head in her hand.

tumblr_n60pw4TXfm1qgx2zbo1_250.gif

------

LunaCrosby said:

Roman laughed lightly, soon walking over to Mal, "Maybe~" he said, appearing back in bed.

Roman said:
Asuna yawned and went to sleep too, only to be woken up by the llama who was steering the boat. She then tapped Nanase, "We're back."
------

Aaron grabbed a dart and handed it to, Shibuya, 'You play?" He asked, as he twirled the one in his hand.

-------

Alex laughed lightly and hugged her back, "Why? I didn't do anything. All I did was wait."

-------

"Sure why not." Akane said, gently sliding the golden cup towards him. "Oh and please, call me Akane~" She old him, holding her head in her hand.

tumblr_n60pw4TXfm1qgx2zbo1_250.gif

------

Roman laughed lightly, soon walking over to Mal, "Maybe~" he said, appearing back in bed.
"such a mean move" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"such a mean move" she says.
Roman blinked and poked Mal in her sides, "What are you talking about?" He asked, curiously

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "But our blood, and the fact that we're his only child is enough to raise us to that status." he said as he looked over to her.
Rin nods "Gee dad thanks for telling me..." she says before walking out of the room

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods "Gee dad thanks for telling me..." she says before walking out of the room
Len sighed "Please don't be mad. i had to pry that info out of him." he called out to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "Please don't be mad. i had to pry that info out of him." he called out to her.
Rin sighed and mumbled something and sat on the couch next to Amaya. "Why do parents have to keep things from us kids" she growls

Amaya's ears shot up. "What happened to you?" She asks looking over at her. "What are we hiding?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back