• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Sure why not." Akane said, gently sliding the golden cup towards him. "Oh and please, call me Akane~" She told him, holding her head in her hand.

tumblr_n60pw4TXfm1qgx2zbo1_250.gif
...♅Akira's form changed as he raised his arm, a large golden vase full of red wine soon appearing from a golden circle♅...

“ Here we go~ ”

e23f09134ec16887527c45c91efe50e2_zps9clqsiou.gif

Nanne said:
Yuki gave a small pout. "Why do we turn red?...when we feel this way..." she asked. Yuki blushed a bit as she tried to avoid eye contact. "Anyways you're pretty comfortable...whether I sleep on you or sit on you..." she said moving a bit as she sat on him to get comfortable.
Alex blushed a little more, and closed his eyes, "I don't know..." he said, turning his head so he wasn't facing her. "Maybe it's a normal reaction for everyone... "

Mayyflower said:
"When are we getting married?" she asks quietly
Ayen smiled and tilted her chin up towards his face with his hand "when do you want to get married?" he asked looking into her eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
(Anyone Open?)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and tilted her chin up towards his face with his hand "when do you want to get married?" he asked looking into her eyes

(How old are the twins?)

Amaya hummed at the thought. "As soon as possible" she says looking into his eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(Anyone Open?)

(How old are the twins?)

Amaya hummed at the thought. "As soon as possible" she says looking into his eyes
((I think the last time they were 8))

Ayen nodded "and who would i talk to about the ceremony?" he asked as he moved his hand to her cheek

Roman said:
Aaron blinked, "Oh.. You have skill I see~" he said, tossing the dart in the air. He then caught it and twirled it some more before throwing it at the dart board, also hitting the bulls eye without missing nor did he look. "Think you're better than me?"
--------

Roman kissed Mal's neck a few times before looking at her again, "I know~"

--------

When Yuki said punish, Alex immediately blinked before being pushed down, "Wai-" he was then stopped by the kiss, now looking up at Yuki. Blushing lightly
"Think? Oh baby, I know~" Shibuya said with a grin, soon taking a dart and spinning it between her fingers.

SoulofTobi said:
((I think the last time they were 8))
Ayen nodded "and who would i talk to about the ceremony?" he asked as he moved his hand to her cheek
"Um a wedding planner? I think" she says

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed, staring at him "your such a tease" she says.
Roman raised a brow, "That's a bad thing?" He asked jokingly, as he slowly began to kiss her neck again.

-------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's form changed as he raised his arm, a large golden vase full of red wine soon appearing from a golden circle♅...
“ Here we go~ ”

e23f09134ec16887527c45c91efe50e2_zps9clqsiou.gif

[/QUOTE]
Akane smiled, "Nice armor~ Looks like a Euphorian design~" she said, nodding her head. "I still have my old armor…"

-------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Think? Oh baby, I know~" Shibuya said with a grin, soon taking a dart and spinning it between her fingers.
Aaron smirked and grabbed another dart, "We'll see~" he said, smirking a little. He then looked at his watch and chuckled, "Looks like we'll have an interruption free game~ It's closing time."

Mayyflower said:
"Um a wedding planner? I think" she says
Ayen tilts his head then laughs a little "So neither of us even have a clue, do we?" he said softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked towards the ceiling♅...
“ Well... I didn't think you'd be curvaceous, that's for sure. ”

...♅Akira smiled and spoke, soon taking a seat and placing the two golden cups onto the ground infront of him♅...

“ Care for a drink, Roman's mother?~ ”

tumblr_n4wvcmmm001s5r6rio1_500_zpsc6hu7ydi.gif

-----------------------------

...±Hikari soon finished her breakfast, soon exhaling loudly in satisfaction. She spoke in a tone matching Kioko's, joy in her voice±...

“ Sweet time!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly before passing Hikari and Kioko their slices of pound cake, soon talking❦...

"There's your sweet~ It's pound cake, really sweet bread! Enjoy~"

...✿Kioko stared at it in front of her before picking it up and smiling munching on it✿...

"This is good! Thanks mommy!"

giphy.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilts his head then laughs a little "So neither of us even have a clue, do we?" he said softly
Amaya chuckled. "Nope" she says with a smile

Rin got up and went to the kitchen quickly and looked through the fridge. "Errrrrr" she mumbled

Roman said:
Roman raised a brow, "That's a bad thing?" He asked jokingly, as he slowly began to kiss her neck again.
-------

Akane smiled, "Nice armor~ Looks like a Euphorian design~" she said, nodding her head. "I still have my old armor…"

-------

Aaron smirked and grabbed another dart, "We'll see~" he said, smirking a little. He then looked at his watch and chuckled, "Looks like we'll have an interruption free game~ It's closing time."
"So we have the store to ourselves? Oo... fun~" Shibuya laughed again before beginning to walk away from the counter. "I don't just talk the talk~" She stated and threw the dart behind her, hitting the bullseye again though without looking. Shibuya looked over her shoulder and smiled, "I can walk the walk too~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Nope" she says with a smile
Rin got up and went to the kitchen quickly and looked through the fridge. "Errrrrr" she mumbled
Ayen smiled then pecked her lips "sounds like someone is in the kitchen, maybe we should make some dinner." he said happily

Len was half asleep up on his bed

WeirdPrincess said:
"So we have the store to ourselves? Oo... fun~" Shibuya laughed again before beginning to walk away from the counter. "I don't just talk the talk~" She stated and threw the dart behind her, hitting the bullseye again though without looking. Shibuya looked over her shoulder and smiled, "I can walk the walk too~"
Aaron sighed and shook his head, "I see, you're pretty good~" he told her, as he grabbed 2 more darts. He then went to the door and flipped the sign so it said 'closed'. "My turn~" he then walked over to Shibuya and covered his eyes, using one hand to throw both the darts, also making a bulls eye with both. "Ta-da~"

Roman said:
...♅Akira laughed and replied as he poured the wine into two cups. He placed one infront of Akane and picked up the other one, moving his hand in a circular motion as to make the wine follow his movements. When he finished talking, he took a sip♅...

“ I was told long ago that it was crafted specifically for my use when I was born~ ”

tumblr_inline_nt0pmbdD131ryvw12_500_zpsop9gcgc2.gif

--------------------

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly before passing Hikari and Kioko their slices of pound cake, soon talking❦...
"There's your sweet~ It's pound cake, really sweet bread! Enjoy~"

...✿Kioko stared at it in front of her before picking it up and smiling munching on it✿...

"This is good! Thanks mommy!"

giphy.gif
...±Hikari smiled and began eating the bread, soon looking up at Asuka and talking±...

“ It's delicious, mommy~ ”

tumblr_n458hsVf7p1tqgvz6o1_500_zpshuyujstn.gif

Roman said:
Alex blushed a little more, and closed his eyes, "I don't know..." he said, turning his head so he wasn't facing her. "Maybe it's a normal reaction for everyone... "
Yuki looked at him for a while. "Hmm...maybe it is...I don't know." She laughed a bit and kissed him again. "Well what should we do?" she said smiling down at him softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and replied as he poured the wine into two cups. He placed one infront of Akane and picked up the other one, moving his hand in a circular motion as to make the wine follow his movements. When he finished talking, he took a sip♅...
“ I was told long ago that it was crafted specifically for my use when I was born~ ”

--------------------

...±Hikari smiled and began eating the bread, soon looking up at Asuka and talking±...

[/QUOTE]
Akane smirked and stood up from her seat. She dudusted herself off and placed her hands on her hips when she finished. "My armor was also forged for me only. It changes appearances and abilities at my command." She said, looking down at Akira as she stood there.

tumblr_n2o16j3mQG1sbqq4qo1_r2_500.gif

She then smiled and picked up her drink, "Maybe I should tell you about my experiences in Euphoria before I left~"

Roman said:
Akane smirked and stood up from her seat. She dudusted herself off and placed her hands on her hips when she finished. "My armor was also forged for me only. It changes appearances and abilities at my command." She said, looking down at Akira as she stood there.
tumblr_n2o16j3mQG1sbqq4qo1_r2_500.gif

She then smiled and picked up her drink, "Maybe I should tell you about my experiences in Euphoria before I left~"
...♅Akira lowered his cup and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Sure, that'd be nice~ ”

Roman said:
Aaron sighed and shook his head, "I see, you're pretty good~" he told her, as he grabbed 2 more darts. He then went to the door and flipped the sign so it said 'closed'. "My turn~" he then walked over to Shibuya and covered his eyes, using one hand to throw both the darts, also making a bulls eye with both. "Ta-da~"
"Not bad, not bad at all." Shibuya said, nodding a little. She went over and grabbed about five darts in her hand, grinning a little. "That was really cute, what you just did. Throwing two darts is nothing~" She said and she walked back over to him, soon faking a yawn as Shibuya nonchalantly threw the darts at the board. Each one it the bullseye at the same time. "That was too easy~"

Roman said:
-------

-------

Mal blushed as she let him.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him for a while. "Hmm...maybe it is...I don't know." She laughed a bit and kissed him again. "Well what should we do?" she said smiling down at him softly.
Alex's blush grew darker, though he didn't choose to hide it, "Well now that I'm like this I'm nor sure if I wanna move. Maybe we could spend a little more time like this..."

--------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira lowered his cup and replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ Sure, that'd be nice~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Akane chuckled lightly, a sword appearing in her hand. She then twirled it around and took a seat, inspecting the blade as she spoke, "Well, let's start with the day the royal family announced that they were having their first child soon. This was about around the planning stage... You know how us Sanctums are, usually takes only a few days for the baby to develope." She said, waving her hand. "Anyways, I was just a young Sanctum woman, looking to join the fight, and whatnot." Akane said, tapping the table as she took a drink from her cup. "I was around, maybe 100 so years old by then, which was amazing because guess what I did~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and spoke before she resumed eating her remaining bread❦...

"I know~ It's very appetizing! I'm glad you like it~"

...✿Kioko nodded in agreement with Hikari, quietly eating away at the remaining bread in her hands✿...

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not bad, not bad at all." Shibuya said, nodding a little. She went over and grabbed about five darts in her hand, grinning a little. "That was really cute, what you just did. Throwing two darts is nothing~" She said and she walked back over to him, soon faking a yawn as Shibuya nonchalantly threw the darts at the board. Each one it the bullseye at the same time. "That was too easy~"
Aaron chuckled, "Wow. I see you have out done me in throwing a certain number of darts." He said, looking at the board. "Ever try throwing a dart with a major distraction?" He asked, grabbing both a dart and Shibuya's hand. "I'll show you how easy it is~" Aaron said, before pulling her closer, soon kissing her and throwing the dart. Once the dart hit the board, he pulled away and smirked, "Bullseye~" he said, pointing to the board, which did have a dart right in the center.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed as she let him.
Roman chuckled lightly and stopped kissing Mal's neck, "It was fun teasing you~" he said, before going to get dressed.

Roman said:
Akane chuckled lightly, a sword appearing in her hand. She then twirled it around and took a seat, inspecting the blade as she spoke, "Well, let's start with the day the royal family announced that they were having their first child soon. This was about around the planning stage... You know how us Sanctums are, usually takes only a few days for the baby to develope." She said, waving her hand. "Anyways, I was just a young Sanctum woman, looking to join the fight, and whatnot." Akane said, tapping the table as she took a drink from her cup. "I was around, maybe 100 so years old by then, which was amazing because guess what I did~"
...♅Akira listened as he slowly took a sip of his wine, soon replying to Akane♅...

“ What did you do? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira listened as he slowly took a sip of his wine, soon replying to Akane♅...
“ What did you do? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not sure if someone has me beat, by around my time, I was the youngest Sanctum to be appointed to Royal Guard... That's when my armor was made." She said. "Wanna know something else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back