• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Metaphysics said:
Ataga who was roaming the courtyard, sat down on the bench with a tilted questioning ezpression on her face. "Hello."
...♅Akira looked over towards the female and spoke in a quizzical tone♅...

“ Hello? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked over towards the female and spoke in a quizzical tone♅...
“ Hello? ”

[/QUOTE]
Status Effects: Curious(Buff)

Ataga looked at the man before smiling. "Thank you for taking care of the school while I was gone..." She said. "My name is Ataga."

shortyshot8 said:
"That is none of my concern. All I know is I abide by his will."
''alllright....''

*She then sighed looking out side seeing its night time. She was about to change but forgot Cam was there*

''oh...could you um...look away? im about to change..''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya did the same and walked into the living room.
Rin got up and cleaned up after herself and went into the living room. "Len is so negative its annoying thats probably why the other kids think hes weird" she says as she sits down on the couch
Len went up to his room

Ayen sighed "well then, what to do now." he said as he looked over at Amaya

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Why would that be a problem, then again if your hands were oil covered you couldn't touch the food as such...I'd probably have to feed you!" She said with a laugh.
Roland chuckled as he finished his food "Well, i wouldn't be against that, especially if i get to see your face~" he said playfully

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Len went up to his room

Roland chuckled as he finished his food "Well, i wouldn't be against that, especially if i get to see your face~" he said playfully
Amaya shrugged. "I dont even know" she says looking at the tv

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "I dont even know" she says looking at the tv
Ayen chuckled "So you've already forgotten what i promised? oh well~" he said as he walked upstairs

Metaphysics said:
Status Effects: Curious(Buff)
Ataga looked at the man before smiling. "Thank you for taking care of the school while I was gone..." She said. "My name is Ataga."
...♅Akira returned to his previous form and replied with a puzzled expression♅...

“ Taking care of the school? ”

...♅Akira immediately thought of his and Zero's fight which resulted in the school being destroyed. With a nervous laugh, he replied♅...

“ Yeah, sure, no problem~ ”

tumblr_n66dgrYEk81qjv6zxo1_500_zpshola3t6h.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Len went up to his room

Dakota giggled lightly before finishing her own food.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly before finishing her own food.
Roland waved the waiter over then paid the bill for the food before looking back at Dakota "Whatever shall we do now?" he asked happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira returned to his previous form and replied with a puzzled expression♅...
“ Taking care of the school? ”

...♅Akira immediately thought of his and Zero's fight which resulted in the school being destroyed. With a nervous laugh, he replied♅...

“ Yeah, sure, no problem~ ”

tumblr_n66dgrYEk81qjv6zxo1_500_zpshola3t6h.gif

[/QUOTE]
Status Effects" Curious 2(Buff)

"So...uh...wanna see something cool?" She asked nervously with a small grin on her face.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland waved the waiter over then paid the bill for the food before looking back at Dakota "Whatever shall we do now?" he asked happily
Dakota looked back at him and smiled "Well, I believe you said we were going to watch a movie at your house?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "So you've already forgotten what i promised? oh well~" he said as he walked upstairs
Amaya got up. "No I havent, Wait for me" she says with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him and smiled "Well, I believe you said we were going to watch a movie at your house?"
Roland nodded "oh yeah, that's right!" he said with a chuckle "i can't believe i forgot..." he said softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up. "No I havent, Wait for me" she says with a chuckle
Ayen smiled "Okay, i'll be in the bedroom." he said before walking to the their bedroom

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "oh yeah, that's right!" he said with a chuckle "i can't believe i forgot..." he said softly

Ayen smiled "Okay, i'll be in the bedroom." he said before walking to the their bedroom
Amaya chuckled and went upstairs and into the room

SoulofTobi said:

"Its okay, Ill do all the remembering for you" she said with a laugh "Shall we get going?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and went upstairs and into the room
Ayen was sitting on the bed looking at her "well, I'll do anything you say." he said as he smiled playfully

Nonalaka said:
"Its okay, Ill do all the remembering for you" she said with a laugh "Shall we get going?"
Roland nodded then chuckled as he stood up "Yeah that would work out nicely." he said before offering her his hand "lets go."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was sitting on the bed looking at her "well, I'll do anything you say." he said as he smiled playfully

Roland nodded then chuckled as he stood up "Yeah that would work out nicely." he said before offering her his hand "lets go."
Dakota smiled "Well that's settled then" she said with a small giggle as she took his hand "I'll do all your remembering."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well that's settled then" she said with a small giggle as she took his hand "I'll do all your remembering."
Roland smiled and gave her hand a small squeeze "maybe not all, but the important stuff." he said as he started walking towards the door

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and gave her hand a small squeeze "maybe not all, but the important stuff." he said as he started walking towards the door
Dakota nodded "Alright, what counts as important stuff?" She asked, tilting her head lightly

Metaphysics said:
Status Effects" Curious 2(Buff)
"So...uh...wanna see something cool?" She asked nervously with a small grin on her face.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Sure~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Alright, what counts as important stuff?" She asked, tilting her head lightly
Roland smiled "well, we'll know when it comes." he said with a nod

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, we'll know when it comes." he said with a nod
Dakota nodded "Fair enough,... how will I know if it is an important thing?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Fair enough,... how will I know if it is an important thing?"
Roland sighed "Well, people usually know if somethings important and, well, um.... hmm," he said rubbing his chin

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "Well, people usually know if somethings important and, well, um.... hmm," he said rubbing his chin
Dakota giggled lightly "So, you don't know either?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back