• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "Eh?" She rubbed the side arm with her hand "Well yeah...but if he didn't tell me...maybe he doesn't want me to know....." she said as she looked over at him.
Axel sighed. "In my opinion, it's better that you know." He said before he began his story...

---

Axel's father had drugged both his son and Nexus. They were performing a surgery that implanted the ability to summon a motorcycle, rather than taking a motorcycle everywhere you went and refill it all the time. The motorcycles did not contain gas, for it ran on a special form of plasma called D Energy.

Later that day, after the procedure was finished, the lab exploded where Axel's and Nexus's parents were working, killing them all instantly due to a large build-up of D Energy. He explained how devasted they were and that Nexus constantly blamed him for their deaths, mostly because he refused to believe they were dead. However, recently he had come to accept it. Axel and Nexus remained amazing childhood friends and friends to this day.

---

Axel stretched a bit as he finished. "Well, there you have it. We're basically lab rats." He said to her.

Roman said:
"You're up early." Ken said, stretching a little. He then put a arm around her and smiled.
--------

@Nonalaka

@TheDragoon

@akira fukushima

Can you boys and gals repost for me please? ^-^ ))
((Mira just appeared in Han's arms with big scared eyes because of Akira xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your welcome''
*She said as she smiled up at Pixel soon cuddling him again, her wound healing quickly*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled softly at her. "So, what do you want to do today love?" He asked softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"You're up early." Ken said, stretching a little. He then put a arm around her and smiled.
--------

@Nonalaka

@TheDragoon

@akira fukushima

Can you boys and gals repost for me please? ^-^ ))
*Airi only giggled and nuzzled his chest more*

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed. "In my opinion, it's better that you know." He said before he began his story...
---

Axel's father had drugged both his son and Nexus. They were performing a surgery that implanted the ability to summon a motorcycle, rather than taking a motorcycle everywhere you went and refill it all the time. The motorcycles did not contain gas, for it ran on a special form of plasma called D Energy.

Later that day, after the procedure was finished, the lab exploded where Axel's and Nexus's parents were working, killing them all instantly due to a large build-up of D Energy. He explained how devasted they were and that Nexus constantly blamed him for their deaths, mostly because he refused to believe they were dead. However, recently he had come to accept it. Axel and Nexus remained amazing childhood friends and friends to this day.

---

Axel stretched a bit as he finished. "Well, there you have it. We're basically lab rats." He said to her.

Pixel smiled softly at her. "So, what do you want to do today love?" He asked softly.
''hmm...maybe stay home''

Nonalaka said:
Moriko tilted her head at him a little and blinked... she didn't really understand sarcasm "Its okay I get it now...I don't really pick up on sarcasm right away" she said smiling a little bit as she stopped pulling at her sleeves.
((Here you go :D ))

@Roman

Han was off in battle, getting ready to finish off the last monster. He raised his sword, preparing to swing, only to end up dropping it the sudden appearance of a child. "...What l kind of joke is this?" He asked, looking at the baby in his hands, before being attacked by the monster.

(( Had to make it dramatic~ ))

@TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled and yawned again, "Why am I so sleepy today? Normally I'm full if energy..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Ok! What do you want to do? Watch TV or a movie or something?" He asked.

Roman said:
Han was off in battle, getting ready to finish off the last monster. He raised his sword, preparing to swing, only to end up dropping it the sudden appearance of a child. "...What l kind of joke is this?" He asked, looking at the baby in his hands, before being attacked by the monster.

@TheDragoon

Ken chuckled and yawned again, "Why am I so sleepy today? Normally I'm full if energy..."
''i dunno...''

Roman said:

@TheDragoon

Mari began crying her eyes out when her dad was attacked and she began plummeting to her death.

Nonalaka said:
((Here you go :D ))
@Roman
Cecil smiled also, "Well that's alright, I'm not good with sarcasm anyway... That's why I'd understand if I made you upset by accident."

TheDragoon said:
Mari began crying her eyes out when her dad was attacked and she began plummeting to her death.
Han went wide eyed, quickly going to catch Mari. Once he did, the monster was being chased off by other members of Han's team. "Who are you?" He asked her, as he fled from the area.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''maybe...lets just watch some TV''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled and picked up the remote off the living room table before switching it on. "What do you feel like watching?" He asked her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "but i don't think you'd want to be in a big man cave the whole time." he said jokingly as he sat up as well.
Dakota laughed lightly "True, but if that's what you want for your home, I wouldn't protest or anything"

Roman said:
Han went wide eyed, quickly going to catch Mari. Once he did, the monster was being chased off by other members of Han's team. "Who are you?" He asked her, as he fled from the area.
Mari then bopped him on the head before smiling. "Da!" She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "True, but if that's what you want for your home, I wouldn't protest or anything"
Roland smiled at her "but what if i want to take the 'y' out of your and make it our home?" he asked softly

TheDragoon said:
Pixel smiled and picked up the remote off the living room table before switching it on. "What do you feel like watching?" He asked her.
''well what do you wanna watch?''

TheDragoon said:
Yuto was having a arguement with Noir, trying to reassure her the kids were safe. He was then interrupted by Lily entering the room. "Ah! Lily! What's wrong?" He asked.
Lilliana looked at Yuto, slightly worried from hearing their arguement. "Um... I don't know where Ken is..."

Noir's eyes widened a bit and she looked at Lily, then to Yuto. "What do you mean honey?"

Lilliana fidgeted in placed, playing with the hem of her nightie. "He wasn't in bed when I woke up, and he's always there..."

Lumina said:
Lilliana looked at Yuto, slightly worried from hearing their arguement. "Um... I don't know where Ken is..."
Noir's eyes widened a bit and she looked at Lily, then to Yuto. "What do you mean honey?"

Lilliana fidgeted in placed, playing with the hem of her nightie. "He wasn't in bed when I woke up, and he's always there..."
Yuto sighed. "I'll go look for him if you like Lily. I'm sure he's fine, probably just wanted some fresh air." He told her, trying to reassure his daughter and wife.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well what do you wanna watch?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel scratched his chin. "Well... For one, no shows about vampires... They completely make us Blood Knights and bloodsuckers look like a disgrace." He told her.

TheDragoon said:
---

---

Ilaani listened to the story and nodded lightly when he finished "he told me a completely different story" she said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs "I don't understand why he lied....especially since I'm a 'lab rat' too..." she said as she held up her hand, turning it to metal briefly before putting her hand down "And he knew that too..." she said frowning a little.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani listened to the story and nodded lightly when he finished "he told me a completely different story" she said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs "I don't understand why he lied....especially since I'm a 'lab rat' too..." she said as she held up her hand, turning it to metal briefly before putting her hand down "And he knew that too..." she said frowning a little.
Axel tilted his head. "He lied about that? What did he tell you?" He asked with a puzzled expression.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto sighed. "I'll go look for him if you like Lily. I'm sure he's fine, probably just wanted some fresh air." He told her, trying to reassure his daughter and wife.

Pixel scratched his chin. "Well... For one, no shows about vampires... They completely make us Blood Knights and bloodsuckers look like a disgrace." He told her.
Lilliana looked unsure, but she nodded, trusting her dad completely. "Okay..." she nodded, looking up at her parents.

Noir placed a hand on Yuto's shoulder, looking at him. "You'll be careful right?"

TheDragoon said:

''hmmm...how about that anime Diabolik Lovers? isnt that sort of a good vampire show...?''

Roman said:
Cecil smiled also, "Well that's alright, I'm not good with sarcasm anyway... That's why I'd understand if I made you upset by accident."
Moriko shook her head "I just thought I annoyed you for making you walk here.." she said before smiling lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "but what if i want to take the 'y' out of your and make it our home?" he asked softly
Dakota looked over at him "...O-Our home?" She repeated before smiling "I like the sound of that"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "no, i'd respect that as long as there was no joking or playful manner in your voice." he said as he pecked her lips
Amaya smiled and chuckled "Oh just come on" she says playfully before getting up.

TheDragoon said:
Ken quickly shook his head. "Just push the big red button right in front of you!" He said happily.
Aeko looked at the button before slamming her hand down on to it. A count down had started once she hit it and she began counting down with it. "10, 9, 8..." Aeko counted down until it said one before she exclaimed, "Blast off!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back