• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♆Kuroh slid back on his feet from Kenji's attack, soon raising his hands and talking♆...

“ Hold on, I've got a call. ”

...ΨKenji sighed and stopped his attacks, soon replyingΨ...

“ Make it quick. We need to remove your Demon side through combat, which could take an unspecified amount of time. ”

...♆Kuroh nodded and placed the phone up to his ear, accepting the call. He spoke as he smiled and manifested a lollipop within his mouth♆...

“ Hello, you're talking to Kuroh Fukushima, how can I help you?~ ”

tumblr_nlmh7vv0bz1sji7w0o2_250_zps4mijnu1d.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh slid back on his feet from Kenji's attack, soon raising his hands and talking♆...
“ Hold on, I've got a call. ”

...ΨKenji sighed and stopped his attacks, soon replyingΨ...

“ Make it quick. We need to remove your Demon side through combat, which could take an unspecified amount of time. ”

...♆Kuroh nodded and placed the phone up to his ear, accepting the call. He spoke as he smiled and manifested a lollipop within his mouth♆...

“ Hello, you're talking to Kuroh Fukushima, how can I help you?~ ”

tumblr_nlmh7vv0bz1sji7w0o2_250_zps4mijnu1d.gif

[/QUOTE]
''hello~ this is Himeragi's younger sister Neo! though i doubt she told you about me..hahaha''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pressed more into the kiss as one of his hands traveled up her back till it caught on her bra and unhooked in.
Amaya smiled into the kiss she slipped out of her bra still kissing ayen

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "But i'll make sure to become so bright, that you wont see any darkness." he said sweetly
Dakota looked over at him "Aren't I the lucky girl indeed" she said as she smiled happily at him "I love you~" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hello~ this is Himeragi's younger sister Neo! though i doubt she told you about me..hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Oh, hi Neo~ I don't think she did tell me about you~ Oh well~ What brings you to call me?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia soon slapped him across the face, hard enough to launch him onto the bed*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel winced in pain as he fell on the bed. "...Ok..." He simply said, now looking a bit sad. He didn't say anything else.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down and noticed Asuka pulling on her bra strap. He spoke, smiling lightly he reached for the hook behind her back♅...
“ Sure~ ”

...♅Akira easily separated the hook and eye closure of the bra, soon placing them back around her waist. He kissed her neck lightly and spoke, his smile remaining♅...

“ There you go, how's that?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka let out a sigh in relief and beamed up at Akira as she spoke before she kissed his chest❦...

"A lot better, thanks!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ Oh, hi Neo~ I don't think she did tell me about you~ Oh well~ What brings you to call me?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''yeah so, remember that time when--''

*You could then hear thuds as if someone was trying to take the phone*

''dammit Neo, i told you il be the one to tell him!''

*Himeragi sighed and realized Kuroh was on her phone and blushed*

''o-oh...hey Kuroh''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani furrowed her brows a bit "I see....someone must want it really bad for something they are creating or something...and judging on how they are going about getting it...I can't imagine its good..." she said as she leaned back on the chair she was sitting on.
Axel nodded. "Yeah, but let's stop worrying about that for now. Nexus needs our help." He told her. "We have to keep him safe until he can get back on his feet."

TheDragoon said:
Pixel winced in pain as he fell on the bed. "...Ok..." He simply said, now looking a bit sad. He didn't say anything else.
*Sefia then got on top of him*

''of course il marry you silly~''

*She said smiling before she kissed him deeply*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka let out a sigh in relief and beamed up at Akira as she spoke before she kissed his chest❦...
"A lot better, thanks!"
...♅Akira smiled and picked Asuka up, soon walking over to the couch and laying down, taking Asuka with him, this caused her to be positioned laying directly on top of him. He spoke as he manifested two more large vases, as well as teleporting the cups to the nearby table. He then placed one of his arms around her lower back and dangled his hand off of her waist♅...

“ We could lay here, doing nothing all day but drinking wine and watching moves nude together~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled into the kiss she slipped out of her bra still kissing ayen
Ayen smiled a bit as well as he made the cut on his tongue heal then pulled away to look at her "Shall we begin?" he asked in a whisper.

((Fade?))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked over at him "Aren't I the lucky girl indeed" she said as she smiled happily at him "I love you~" she said softly.
Roland smiled "well, you're the only girl for me." he said sweetly as he placed a hand on her cheek "and i love you more than there are stars in the night sky." he said happily

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled a bit as well as he made the cut on his tongue heal then pulled away to look at her "Shall we begin?" he asked in a whisper.
((Fade?))

Roland smiled "well, you're the only girl for me." he said sweetly as he placed a hand on her cheek "and i love you more than there are stars in the night sky." he said happily
(Yea)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia then got on top of him*
''of course il marry you silly~''

*She said smiling before she kissed him deeply*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel went bright red as his eyes widened by the sudden slap to kiss. He kissed back a bit slowly at first before his kisses became a bit more loving and passionate.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel went bright red as his eyes widened by the sudden slap to kiss. He kissed back a bit slowly at first before his kisses became a bit more loving and passionate.
*Sefia continued to kiss him trailing her fingers down his chest*

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. "Yeah, but let's stop worrying about that for now. Nexus needs our help." He told her. "We have to keep him safe until he can get back on his feet."
Ilaani looked over at Nexus briefly before looking back at Axel and nodded "Yeah I know, I shouldn't be letting my brain wander like that..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia nodded before continuing❤︎...
"Yeah~ Have them stop testing on humans with a little help from my friend. She could neutralize all the materials they have or just... you know have them forget about ever doing something like that."
''...i want to come along and destroy their equipment as well...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah so, remember that time when--''
*You could then hear thuds as if someone was trying to take the phone*

''dammit Neo, i told you il be the one to tell him!''

*Himeragi sighed and realized Kuroh was on her phone and blushed*

''o-oh...hey Kuroh''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh heard multiple thuds and waited patiently, soon being greeted by Himeragi's voice, which seemed to make him happier. He spoke♆...

“ Oh, hey Hime-chan~ What's going on?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh heard multiple thuds and waited patiently, soon being greeted by Himeragi's voice, which seemed to make him happier. He spoke♆...
“ Oh, hey Hime-chan~ What's going on?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''u-um...well you see......i-im pregnant''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia continued to kiss him trailing her fingers down his chest*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel slowly put his arms around her and pulled her a bit closer, wanting to feel her warmth. As he did so she bit her bottom lip playfully before kissing her deeply again.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel slowly put his arms around her and pulled her a bit closer, wanting to feel her warmth. As he did so she bit her bottom lip playfully before kissing her deeply again.
*Sefia layed herself down so she was laid on top of Pixel as she kept kissing him*

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked over at Nexus briefly before looking back at Axel and nodded "Yeah I know, I shouldn't be letting my brain wander like that..."
Axel laughed lightly. "It's quite alright actually, we can all get a little worried or a little air headed from time to time so it isn't a big deal. At least to me anyway." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laid there smiling "think the kids are up yet?" he said quietly as he looked into her eyes and held her hand
Amaya kissed his nose, "I hope not" she says with a soft chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back