• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took a drink of his wine, soon allowing it to hover alongside Asuka's. He spoke as he tightened his embrace♅...
“ Okay~ So what movie do you want to watch first?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka rested her head back down on his chest and thought about what movie to watch, soon speaking❦...

"Fast and Furious maybe? The first one of course and just watch there at in order."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]waited a long time so i unstuck Himeragi and just gonna give Neo)))
''whats the problem?''

*She asked curiously behind Cam. Since Himeragi was in another room telling Kuroh she was pregs*

[/QUOTE]
"Erm...May I ask who you are?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ I don't think I've met any kids, to be honest~ I think it'll be fun raising our child~ Besides, after the birth, we can go on dates, and maybe soon after get married~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''that sounds good! though...who will take care of the children while we're gone on our dates?''

*She asked thinking about dating him but also thinking about the child*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Himeragi's younger sister. shes on the phone with her boyfriend at the moment so...yeah.''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright I guess..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so what's the problem?''

[/QUOTE]
"This is....Slightly odd to say but...My eye...Is kinda....Yeah"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nuzzled her face into his chest
Ayen smiled "you are just to beautiful some times, you know that right?" he asked softly as he held her close

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka rested her head back down on his chest and thought about what movie to watch, soon speaking❦...
"Fast and Furious maybe? The first one of course and just watch there at in order."
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ That sounds good~ ”

...♅The box set of Fast and Furious soon appeared over the flat screen t.v, the first disc soon hovering into the DVD player and beginning. The lights dimmed and all the doors to the room closed. Akira spoke as he manifested popcorn on the floor, easily within each of both him and Asuka♅...

“ We have our own little date here~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "you are just to beautiful some times, you know that right?" he asked softly as he held her close
Amaya smiled and looked up. "Thank you babe" she says sweetly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''that sounds good! though...who will take care of the children while we're gone on our dates?''
*She asked thinking about dating him but also thinking about the child*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Couldn't your sister take care of our child?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''your eye is what? speak english, i cant speak mind-aneese''

[/QUOTE]
"Do you want me to smack you? *Sigh* Look my eye is going out of control...And that's not good for females"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and looked up. "Thank you babe" she says sweetly
Ayen chuckled and smiled back at her "Anything for my little goddess~" he says before pecking her lips

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...
“ Couldn't your sister take care of our child?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''well...she is......kind of awful...like she can take care of a child but, just not the best influence..''

shortyshot8 said:
"Do you want me to smack you? *Sigh* Look my eye is going out of control...And that's not good for females"
''want me to cut you? *sigh* i dunno about your eye, and i dont even know what being you exactly are''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...she is......kind of awful...like she can take care of a child but, just not the best influence..''

''want me to cut you? *sigh* i dunno about your eye, and i dont even know what being you exactly are''

[/QUOTE]
"An Incubus. The king of them to be exact"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and smiled back at her "Anything for my little goddess~" he says before pecking her lips
Amaya smiled and pecked his lips back. "I love you so much" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ That sounds good~ ”

...♅The box set of Fast and Furious soon appeared over the flat screen t.v, the first disc soon hovering into the DVD player and beginning. The lights dimmed and all the doors to the room closed. Akira spoke as he manifested popcorn on the floor, easily within each of both him and Asuka♅...

“ We have our own little date here~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka reached for the popcorn and picked up a few before popping it into her mouth, eating it and swallowing it before she spoke❦...

"This is good date~ And some good popcorn too!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...i want you to go up to a human female, and fuck her''

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked dumbfounded "Wait what?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back