• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Grace raised an eyebrow. "Who the hell do you think your talking to like that" she says before marching up to him and getting ready to slap him before her eyes glowed purple.
Ethereal shook her head and lowered her hand. "Such a hot headed woman" she says before hugging Ezekiel tightly "hey love" she says into his chest
Ezekiel hugged her back "yes she is a hot headed girl... and annoying." He says and nods.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and pulled away "round two?" he asked with a whisper as he slightly smirked
Amaya pressed her forehead to his and whispered back. "Round two" she she says with a slight smirk back

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel hugged her back "yes she is a hot headed girl... and annoying." He says and nods.
"I'm trying to get rid of her I really am" she says looking up at Ezekiel

Arielle walked into the room. "Is grace gone?" She asks before gasping. "Daddy!" She says before running over to him and hugging him

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled back at Asuka and they vanished, soon appearing within an Earth-like planet. The citizens resembled Humans, minus their stronger power. There seemed to be two statues, one of Akira, the other of Asuka. Akira walked forward and laughed lightly, the sun's rays beating down on the surrounding area. He looked back at Asuka and spoke♅...
“ They're pretty devoted, huh?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at the statues in awe, not expecting something like this. She wondered why there was a statue of both her and Akira, but just shrugged it off. Asuka gazed at Akira and laughed lightly as she spoke❦...

"I don't think I understand why, but I guess they are."

LunaCrosby said:
"Well unless one of us is a doctor I think we should go to the hospital" she says as she trys to walk to the door.
William grabbed her hand and warped them to the hospital

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hey guys i just came back from an 8 hour rehearsal xD if i owe any posts, repost them and il reply soon after i take a shower~))
@shortyshot8

@Anyone else i missed, i apologize, im just tired to even think atm.

[/QUOTE]
(Hissss)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pressed her forehead to his and whispered back. "Round two" she she says with a slight smirk back
Ayen smiled and kissed her again as his hands made their way to her hips and slightly lifted her before letting go

((Fade))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at the statues in awe, not expecting something like this. She wondered why there was a statue of both her and Akira, but just shrugged it off. Asuka gazed at Akira and laughed lightly as she spoke❦...
"I don't think I understand why, but I guess they are."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked around at the citizens who seemed to be in awe at their arrival♅...

“ It seems like religion is pretty strong in this world. Due to them being made by a Sanctum, as opposed to God, they're smarter than Humans, so it's not unlikely that they know of us~ ”

...??Celia stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body before she looked around for another one. That's right... she was doing laundry right now and the towels were in the wash. Celia had a hand on her head as she looked at Zenya before bowing as she spoke. She then stood up straighter and took off her towel before handing it to Zenya??...

"I'm so sorry! I completely forgot I washing towels. You can have mine, here~"

tumblr_n6s31i7Wfc1t01xvho1_500.gif

@Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:

"I'm trying to get rid of her I really am" she says looking up at Ezekiel

Arielle walked into the room. "Is grace gone?" She asks before gasping. "Daddy!" She says before running over to him and hugging him
Ezekiel smiled and hugged Arielle aswell "I know your trying" he says and kisses ethreals head before kissing arielles aswell.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen fell over onto the pillows "even better a second time." he said with a chuckle as he looked up at Amaya
Amaya wrapped the blankets around them and lightly plopped down onto his chest, breaking heavily. "Oh I know right" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped the blankets around them and lightly plopped down onto his chest, breaking heavily. "Oh I know right" she says
Ayen smiled "Yeah, i especially love they way my name sounds coming from your lips during our... playtime." he said teasingly as he gently wrapped his arms around her.

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed her hand and warped them to the hospital
(Hissss)
Kagura walked up to the lady at the desk and told her that she was in labor, a couple minutes later someone came in with a wheel chair and told her to sit down,which she did though hesitantly "I hate hospitals..." she says.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked around at the citizens who seemed to be in awe at their arrival♅...
“ It seems like religion is pretty strong in this world. Due to them being made by a Sanctum, as opposed to God, they're smarter than Humans, so it's not unlikely that they know of us~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded a bit in understanding before she began to walk forward, a smile still evident on her face as she looked at the citizens. She soon looked back at Akira and spoke❦...

"I suppose not~ It's still pretty amazing though."

OqZpS6b.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel smiled and hugged Arielle aswell "I know your trying" he says and kisses ethreals head before kissing arielles aswell.
Ethereal smiled and pulled away. "So what have you been up too?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Yeah, i especially love they way my name sounds coming from your lips during our... playtime." he said teasingly as he gently wrapped his arms around her.
Amaya chuckled. "Oh do you know" she says smiling with a slight smirk upon her face

Mayyflower said:

Amaya chuckled. "Oh do you know" she says smiling with a slight smirk upon her face
Ezekiel shrugged "out and about with nothing better to do and complaining to myself about grace" he chuckled

Mayyflower said:

Amaya chuckled. "Oh do you now" she says smiling with a slight smirk upon her face
Ayen smiled and nodded "but i guess that's just part of me being possessive." he said smirking back at her

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body before she looked around for another one. That's right... she was doing laundry right now and the towels were in the wash. Celia had a hand on her head as she looked at Zenya before bowing as she spoke. She then stood up straighter and took off her towel before handing it to Zenya??...
"I'm so sorry! I completely forgot I washing towels. You can have mine, here~"

tumblr_n6s31i7Wfc1t01xvho1_500.gif

@Himeragi Seiker
ok apparently i think my notifs are going retarded...)))

*Zenya put her hands in front of her while smiling and shaking her head*

''n-no im fine''

*She said before she summoned a towel out of nowhere and wrapped it around her*

''see?''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded a bit in understanding before she began to walk forward, a smile still evident on her face as she looked at the citizens. She soon looked back at Akira and spoke❦...
"I suppose not~ It's still pretty amazing though."

OqZpS6b.gif
...♅Akira followed Asuka and smiled, soon replying as they came to a railing which overlooked a large park♅...

“ It is~ Hey, down there looks perfect for a picnic~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura walked up to the lady at the desk and told her that she was in labor, a couple minutes later someone came in with a wheel chair and told her to sit down,which she did though hesitantly "I hate hospitals..." she says.
"You and me both"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded "but i guess that's just part of me being possessive." he said smirking back at her
Amaya put her hand over ayens mouth. "Shhh babe" she says before looking over at the door

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel shrugged "out and about with nothing better to do and complaining to myself about grace" he chuckled
Ethereal chuckled. "I see" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her hand over ayens mouth. "Shhh babe" she says before looking over at the door
Ayen looked over as well and nodded before smiling and kiss her hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back