• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes before taking Amaya's hand off of his mouth "I think we may have to give one of the kids the talk." he said softly
Amaya narrowed her eyes and got dressed before hearing a crashing sound.

Rin grunted and kept walking, she had dropped a couple plates when she was reaching for them

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...maybe you can see that if i get into a fight..''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia took off her towel and quickly got dressed into her pajamas before she began to dry her hair with the same towel❤︎...

"Ooo, that would be cool... Maybe you could fight me!"

shortyshot8 said:
William muttered something to himself before sitting down
"Uh oh someone is in a pissy mood, everyone calm down, kagura do your thing, apparently were not suppose to try and relief the stress off of you" she says looking over at William and then at kagura

Sam rolled her eyes. "You got yourself a strict one" she whispers to kagura and walked over to Lexi

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia took off her towel and quickly got dressed into her pajamas before she began to dry her hair with the same towel❤︎...
"Ooo, that would be cool... Maybe you could fight me!"
*Zenya sat on the bed letting the air dry off her hair*

''n-no...i dont want to kill you..''

Lumina shakily got out of the car, trying to get the feeling back in her legs. She still tried to get her breath back as they walked off the ride. That was... well, that was indeacribable.

"T-that was... wow..."

She was still reeling from the adrenaline.

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
"Uh oh someone is in a pissy mood, everyone calm down, kagura do your thing, apparently were not suppose to try and relief the stress off of you" she says looking over at William and then at kagura
Sam rolled her eyes. "You got yourself a strict one" she whispers to kagura and walked over to Lexi

@LunaCrosby
LunaCrosby said:
"It'll be fine... this will all be over before you know it" she says.
William covered his face with his hand getting pissed off

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nods. "Yea" she says happily
Arielle went back to her room. "You guys are weird" she says
"And when that day comes everything will be normal again and I can finally not sleep alone again" he says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya sat on the bed letting the air dry off her hair*
''n-no...i dont want to kill you..''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia sat down next to her and tilted her head a bit as she gazed at Zenya❤︎...

"You wouldn't. I'd have to be careful while sparing with you. Unless you really don't want to, then that's fine with me~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes and got dressed before hearing a crashing sound.
Rin grunted and kept walking, she had dropped a couple plates when she was reaching for them
Ayen got up and quickly dressed before running out of the room and going to the crashing sound "Are you okay Rin?" he asked as he saw her in the kitchen

LunaCrosby said:
"And when that day comes everything will be normal again and I can finally not sleep alone again" he says.
Ethereal had Ava bring her and Ezekiel a glass of wine. "Yea it does get a little lonely, thank you Ava" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia sat down next to her and tilted her head a bit as she gazed at Zenya❤︎...
"You wouldn't. I'd have to be careful while sparing with you. Unless you really don't want to, then that's fine with me~"
''but i dont really want to hurt you...though when i do fight......i do cause tremendous damage around me...''

*She said referring to the gas station*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked back at Akira as she carefully walked down the steps and spoke❦...
"Well, there are some sandwiches in here, a variety of drinks which includes wine, chocolate covered strawberries, these weird fish cookie things, and... I think that's it."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as they reached the end of the stairs♅...

“ Sounds delicious, I can't wait to dig in~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal had Ava bring her and Ezekiel a glass of wine. "Yea it does get a little lonely, thank you Ava" she says
Ezekiel took the glass and took a drink "yes, thank you ava" he says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lumina shakily got out of the car, trying to get the feeling back in her legs. She still tried to get her breath back as they walked off the ride. That was... well, that was indeacribable.
"T-that was... wow..."

She was still reeling from the adrenaline.

@WeirdPrincess
Autumn stepped out after her and stretched her arms up in the air. She had felt perfectly fine, other then the excitement she got from riding that roller coaster.

"That was totally cool, wasn't it?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen got up and quickly dressed before running out of the room and going to the crashing sound "Are you okay Rin?" he asked as he saw her in the kitchen
Rin groaned and stepped over the glass on the floor and sat down on the floor.

Amaya followed, "Rin?" She asks looking over at her then the glass and then back at her

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel took the glass and took a drink "yes, thank you ava" he says.
Ava bowed and walked away

Ethereal too a sip.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but i dont really want to hurt you...though when i do fight......i do cause tremendous damage around me...''
*She said referring to the gas station*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia nodded as she flopped back down on her bed and sighed lightly❤︎...

"Well okay! That's fine with me~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya followed, "Rin?" She asks looking over at her then the glass and then back at her

Ava bowed and walked away

Ethereal too a sip.
Ezekiek took another drink "is Arielle settled in?" He asksm

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stepped out after her and stretched her arms up in the air. She had felt perfectly fine, other then the excitement she got from riding that roller coaster.
"That was totally cool, wasn't it?"
"Y-yeah, though I think I don't need to ride another one for a long time..."

Lumina laughed softly, holding on to the bird. She adjusted her jacket so she could stretch her wings a bit, with the coaster having pushed them back against her body tighter than she was used to. Her legs still felt like jelly, but Autumn was right, that it had been fairly fun. But too much adrenaline or stress and she might pass out. She didn't want to do that to Autumn.

"S-so, you said something about a Ferris wheel?"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed as he looked around then looked back to Amaya "The talk?" he more asked than said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia nodded as she flopped back down on her bed and sighed lightly❤︎...
"Well okay! That's fine with me~"
''so...huh...where is Taylor and...Talia? theyve been gone since...forever now..''

LunaCrosby said:
"I feel ok but it hurts like hell" she says.
"Fair enough"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...huh...where is Taylor and...Talia? theyve been gone since...forever now..''

[/QUOTE]
(Shhh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back