• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah maybe after the babies are born we can go at it again okay?''
*She said with a small giggle*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and leaned closer to her, soon replying in a seductive tone♆...

Why wait?~

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah okay. but yeah its fine xD i mean, we have someone livin in japan, someone living in ireland)))

[/QUOTE]
{wow xD anyway, um, I watch no anime whatsoever, sad I know, so would this picture count? cx}
avengers___scarlet_witch_by_pastellzhq-d8rqpv6.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he rolled onto his back, so that his head rested on Asuka's legs, and looked up at her♅...
“ Thank you~ Why are you embarrassed?~ It's normal for husband and wife to compliment each other~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka only blushed more as she gazed down at him and spoke❦...

"I-I know that! I-It's just really embarrassing for me to get compliments."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and leaned closer to her, soon replying in a seductive tone♆...
Why wait?~

[/QUOTE]
''because im pregnant and you might kill the babies...''

*She said before she looked up at him and blushed a little noticing how close he was now*

DarlingInfinity said:
{wow xD anyway, um, I watch no anime whatsoever, sad I know, so would this picture count? cx}
avengers___scarlet_witch_by_pastellzhq-d8rqpv6.jpg
that works. (you could even change your character's appearance if you wanted to xD )))

DarlingInfinity said:
{urgh I'm sorry I have to go :c Titus won't get off my back until I finish homework..}
its fine~))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka only blushed more as she gazed down at him and spoke❦...
"I-I know that! I-It's just really embarrassing for me to get compliments."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his cheek against her thighs, closing his eyelids over his red irises♅...

“ Get used to it, honey~ There's still so much I can compliment you on~ ”

-------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''because im pregnant and you might kill the babies...''
*She said before she looked up at him and blushed a little noticing how close he was now*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh leaned into her ear and spoke♆...

I'll be gentle~

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his cheek against her thighs♅...

I'll be gentle~

[/QUOTE]
''e-even so...we cant risk it...''

*She said blushing more*

''we can just do it after the babies are born okay?''

Lumina said:
"A-ah, that's good to know..."
Lumina gaze went back out to the fireworks, really illuminated against the now-darkened sky. With it getting darker she could really pick out the different colors of each of the different fireworks, trying to focus on how pretty they looked rather than how every time one exploded she flinched a bit. She held the bird close to her, almost as a source of comfort, still looking out at the scenery. She didn't even notice the Ferris wheel rotating.
The fireworks soon came to a stop as the Ferris wheel rotated its way towards the bottom again. Autumn held up the fish in front of her, watching as it swam around in circles. She couldn't wait to go home and out this thing in a fish bowl. She knew it wasn't the ideal pet someone would have, but Autumn didn't care. It was her first pet and dang it, she'd take good care of it even though there wasn't much to do. Once there compartment reached the bottom, the door opened and she hopped out.

"Today was a good day~ Kind of the best day I've had so far!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-even so...we cant risk it...''
*She said blushing more*

''we can just do it after the babies are born okay?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he placed another kiss onto her cheek♆...

“ Sure, whatever you think's best, Hime-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he placed another kiss onto her cheek♆...
“ Sure, whatever you think's best, Hime-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed a little more*

''so...well......what do you do daily?''

*She asked curiously as she looked up at Kuroh*

WeirdPrincess said:
The fireworks soon came to a stop as the Ferris wheel rotated its way towards the bottom again. Autumn held up the fish in front of her, watching as it swam around in circles. She couldn't wait to go home and out this thing in a fish bowl. She knew it wasn't the ideal pet someone would have, but Autumn didn't care. It was her first pet and dang it, she'd take good care of it even though there wasn't much to do. Once there compartment reached the bottom, the door opened and she hopped out.
"Today was a good day~ Kind of the best day I've had so far!"
Lumina followed after, holding the bird in her hands where she could see it, just as Autumn had done with her fish. She hoped he'd like it... looking up at the now starry sky, she walked with Autumn out of the park as did the rest of the people. She pulled on her jacket again, hiding away her wings, despite how stiff they already were. She didn't need the whole world seeing them. Sighing happily she looked out at the road ahead of them as they walked back home.

"Yeah, it really has been a nice day. Thanks for taking me."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his cheek against her thighs, closing his eyelids over his red irises♅...

-------------------------

I'll be gentle~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka let out a quiet sigh before smiling a little as she gazed down at him, soon speaking❦...

"I'll try~ There can't be that much to compliment me on."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka let out a quiet sigh before smiling a little as she gazed down at him, soon speaking❦...
"I'll try~ There can't be that much to compliment me on."
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied as he looked back up at her♅...

“ Believe me, there's an infinite amount of compliments for you~ Your perfect hair, your perfect body, your perfect personality to name a few~ ”

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed a little more*
''so...well......what do you do daily?''

*She asked curiously as she looked up at Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Usually chill out in the estate~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
''y-you never go out?''

*She asked a bit shocked that Kuroh would just stay in the estate all day*

''what do you even do here then...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-you never go out?''
*She asked a bit shocked that Kuroh would just stay in the estate all day*

''what do you even do here then...?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ There's nothing to do outside~ I generally watch T.V and train with my uncle~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina followed after, holding the bird in her hands where she could see it, just as Autumn had done with her fish. She hoped he'd like it... looking up at the now starry sky, she walked with Autumn out of the park as did the rest of the people. She pulled on her jacket again, hiding away her wings, despite how stiff they already were. She didn't need the whole world seeing them. Sighing happily she looked out at the road ahead of them as they walked back home.
"Yeah, it really has been a nice day. Thanks for taking me."
"You're welcome!"

Autumn laughed lightly as she walked home together, the mansion soon coming into view. Letting out a small yawn, she realized how tired she was today. They did do a lot, at least that's what Autumn thought. She soon stopped in front of the mansion once they reached in and turned towards Lumina, still smiling.

"Well, this is my stop! I'm a little tired, so I'll be heading inside and going to be. Hope we meet again soon, bye Lumina!"

Autumn gave Lumina a rather quick hug before she turned and walked towards the entrance. She looked once over her shoulder and have a small wave before Autumn disappeared completely behind the front door of the mansion once it was open.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ There's nothing to do outside~ I generally watch T.V and train with my uncle~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''ah...well, maybe i can take you one day to walk with me at the park or...maybe the amusement park?''

*She asked as she smiled at Kuroh*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...well, maybe i can take you one day to walk with me at the park or...maybe the amusement park?''
*She asked as she smiled at Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he leaned back, soon placing his hand onto Himeragi's stomach♆...

“ Sure, that sounds cool~ I still can't believe we're gonna have kids~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he leaned back, soon placing his hand onto Himeragi's stomach♆...
“ Sure, that sounds cool~ I still can't believe we're gonna have kids~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed but giggled at the same time*

''yeah...me too''

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome!"
Autumn laughed lightly as she walked home together, the mansion soon coming into view. Letting out a small yawn, she realized how tired she was today. They did do a lot, at least that's what Autumn thought. She soon stopped in front of the mansion once they reached in and turned towards Lumina, still smiling.

"Well, this is my stop! I'm a little tired, so I'll be heading inside and going to be. Hope we meet again soon, bye Lumina!"

Autumn gave Lumina a rather quick hug before she turned and walked towards the entrance. She looked once over her shoulder and have a small wave before Autumn disappeared completely behind the front door of the mansion once it was open.
Lumina nodded as they reached the mansion, signaling it was time for them to part. It really had been a great day, and it only happened because of her own clumsiness. But that didn't matter now, because the day was over and it had been great. She waved a bit as Autumn said her goodbyes, smiling in return.

"Goodbye Autumn, I hope we meet again!"

Lumina turned, beginning her solitary walk back home, holding tightly on to the bird as she did. Before long (and with a bit of luck) she made it back to the school, and yawning she tiredly made her way back to her dorm. Getting inside it and laying down on her bed she soon fell fast asleep, the bird laying next to her on her pillow, not realizing how tuckered out she had been all day. She really did hope she'd see Autumn again one day.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied as he looked back up at her♅...
“ Believe me, there's an infinite amount of compliments for you~ Your perfect hair, your perfect body, your perfect personality to name a few~ ”

------------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed again before she placed her palms on the ground and leaned back on them as she spoke❦...

"A-Ah, okay. I'll take your word for it."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed but giggled at the same time*
''yeah...me too''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and removed his hand from Himeragi's stomach, soon replying♆...

“ So what do you wanna do?~ ”

---------------

...ΨKenji exited the shower and put on a set of fresh clothes. He wandered downstairs and made his breakfast, a bowl of ramen. He took the bowl and walked over to the couch, soon taking a seat and turning on the television. He spoke before he began eating his foodΨ...

“ What to do.. what to do.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and removed his hand from Himeragi's stomach, soon replying♆...
“ So what do you wanna do?~ ”

---------------

...ΨKenji exited the shower and put on a set of fresh clothes. He wandered downstairs and made his breakfast, a bowl of ramen. He took the bowl and walked over to the couch, soon taking a seat and turning on the television. He spoke before he began eating his foodΨ...

“ What to do.. what to do.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...well, i havent eaten yet...have you?''

*She asked as she looked up at Kuroh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back