• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Better" she says tiredly

Akito nods before standing up. "Let's go then" he says
Jack put a hand on his shoulder and warped them to the front door of Sam and Marcus's house

shortyshot8 said:
Jack knocked on the door
Akito looked over at Jack. "Wait how do you know Sam?" He asks

Riley runs to the door. "I got it!" She called out before opening it. "Hello" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Want daddy to carry you back to bed?" he asked as he rubbed her head
Rin nods slowly before wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Al's voice echoed in the room "Nanami~" It said before a slight knock at the door was heard
@WeirdPrincess
@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Akito looked over at Jack. "Wait how do you know Sam?" He asks
Riley runs to the door. "I got it!" She called out before opening it. "Hello" she says

Rin nods slowly before wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder
jack looked at Akito "Well it's my other half's wife." He looked at Riley "Heyo!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah..alright''
*She said happily before she stretched some more since she was sleeping on the window frame sitting up which kind of screwed over her back*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia watched her for a while as she cooked everything before she spoke again❤︎...

"Are you okay? Do you need me to give you a massage for your back?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia watched her for a while as she cooked everything before she spoke again❤︎...
"Are you okay? Do you need me to give you a massage for your back?"
''um sure. that'd be nice..''

shortyshot8 said:
@WeirdPrincess

jack looked at Akito "Well it's my other half's wife." He looked at Riley "Heyo!"
Akito looked down at Riley and smiled a little "Is a Sam and Marcus home?" He asks

Riley looked back inside before calling out. "Daddy! Someone is here to see you and mommy" she says

Mayyflower said:
Akito looked down at Riley and smiled a little "Is a Sam and Marcus home?" He asks
Riley looked back inside before calling out. "Daddy! Someone is here to see you and mommy" she says
Marcus walked into the room and headed to the door leaning on the wall a little "Yo! What's up?"

Pixel nodded and cuddled with Sefia on their bed. "Is this nice?" He asked her soft and sweet, pressing his warmth against her.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded and cuddled with Sefia on their bed. "Is this nice?" He asked her soft and sweet, pressing his warmth against her.
@Himeragi Seiker

Damn tags xD

Mayyflower said:
Ayen slightly smiled as he picked Rin up and stood up then took her to her room and set her on her bed

TheDragoon said:

@Himeragi Seiker

Damn tags xD
''yeah...its nice''

*She said as she cuddled back with Pixel*

shortyshot8 said:
@WeirdPrincess

...??Nanami blinked before looking back and forth from the door to the window with a skeptical look in her face as she spoke??...

"I can either escape from the window or answer the door. I don't do ghosts~"

tumblr_nsezw7IgiV1ta7pubo1_500.gif

...??Letting out a sigh, Nanami got up from her bed and opened the door??...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus walked into the room and headed to the door leaning on the wall a little "Yo! What's up?"
Akito looked over at Jack.

Riley looked over at Marcus "this two want to see you" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Nanami blinked before looking back and forth from the door to the window with a skeptical look in her face as she spoke??...
"I can either escape from the window or answer the door. I don't do ghosts~"

tumblr_nsezw7IgiV1ta7pubo1_500.gif

...??Letting out a sigh, Nanami got up from her bed and opened the door??...
Al stood there with a strange smile on his face "Mind if I come in?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...its nice''
*She said as she cuddled back with Pixel*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel laughed lightly and licked one of the spots he had bitten her teasingly as he continued to cuddle her tightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly smiled as he picked Rin up and stood up then took her to her room and set her on her bed
Rin got under the blanket and looked up at ayen "thanks daddy" she says tiredly

Mayyflower said:
Akito looked over at Jack.
Riley looked over at Marcus "this two want to see you" she says
Jack laughed a little "Long time no see....We haven't talked since when we wer-" "When we were Al yes. What is it you require of me?" "Well it's not me really but more of Akito over here"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''um sure. that'd be nice..''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia finished making breakfast and set the food on the table before going over to Zenya❤︎...

"It won't take long. After I'm done, we can eat~"

TheDragoon said:
Pixel laughed lightly and licked one of the spots he had bitten her teasingly as he continued to cuddle her tightly.
*Sefia soon fell asleep on Pixel*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he washed their plates then walked over and hugged her from behind "Is that so? are you willing to prove that?" he whispered into her ear
Dakota blushed lightly as he whispered into her ear. "It is so and how exactly would I prove it?" She asked with a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Akito's head shot up. "Samantha?" He asks

Yoshino shook her head. "No... I'm from a different planet.." She says
"Oh? You're an Alien?" Kairassi blinked a few times before smiling "That's so cool!" She said excitedly "What was your planet like?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia finished making breakfast and set the food on the table before going over to Zenya❤︎...
"It won't take long. After I'm done, we can eat~"
''o-oh...alright''

*She said before going over to the couch and laying down on it, her back facing up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back