• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"aww that's sweet" I said as the cap driver stopped at a house. "we are here" said the driver as I opened the car door getting out seeing balloons at the porch and lots of lights flashing inside the house. "this is going to be fun come on" I said as I touched the car door and started pulling Ikuto inside as the driver was trapped inside his car and it caught on fire as he burned alive in it.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sighed as he was dragged in. "This is going to be a long day..." He mumbled.

Roman said:
(( I only have time for one post in the morning xD ))
Roman sighed, "I know that. Who said it wasn't for you to hear?" He asked, laughing lightly. "I'm pretty sure if I didn't want you to hear, I wouldn't have said it~"

---------

"Sounds fun~" Asuna said, nodding her head in agreement to her own words. "What's it like?" She asked.

----------

Akane nodded, "Well there's always magic if your powers don't allow you to do that. I just have a lot of powers for a reason~ Though I don't usually use all of them." She said.

-------

At the sound of Yuki's voice, Alex came running into the room, in his wolf form. He then jumped on her and nuzzled her cheek, "Thank God you're okay..."
Rinka laughed a little and rubbed the back of her head, "My magic doesn't work like that and I don't have very much of it. Though I don't really mind it." She said and smiled lightly. "I wouldn't doubt that you're more powerful then me, not that it matters really."

SoulofTobi said:
Len tilted his head and hummed for a moment "I'm not sure, i think she came in a little bit before me though." he said with a smile
Amaya sniffed the air. "Nope she isn't here" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Tel groaned "No...."

William laughed "That's true"
"I know... everything I say is always true or right" she says and nods.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "It's okay~ Just take my word for it."
"Oh, well that's nice~" Rinka said with a smile, though she thought that peace would be hard to achieve. Then again, maybe it wasn't. "I wish I could use my powers for that... but considering that's not how they work, it would be rather difficult for me to that." She said, laughing lightly.

(( I immediately fell asleep after I posted xD ))

Ulqui shrugged, "That's not it. I like them just fine, but I prefer Dolphins."
"we can trade it for one if you want to" she says and looks at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:

"Let's not go THAT far"

Roman said:
(( I only have time for one post in the morning xD ))
Roman sighed, "I know that. Who said it wasn't for you to hear?" He asked, laughing lightly. "I'm pretty sure if I didn't want you to hear, I wouldn't have said it~"

---------

"Sounds fun~" Asuna said, nodding her head in agreement to her own words. "What's it like?" She asked.

----------

Akane nodded, "Well there's always magic if your powers don't allow you to do that. I just have a lot of powers for a reason~ Though I don't usually use all of them." She said.

-------

At the sound of Yuki's voice, Alex came running into the room, in his wolf form. He then jumped on her and nuzzled her cheek, "Thank God you're okay..."
"yes but you whispered it... people only whisper when they don't want anyone to hear" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
"Let's not go THAT far"
"I can go way farther than that"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn gave Lumina a thumbs up before before paying only a $1.50 for the game. For once, the games she was playing were cheap and she wasn't paying an outrageous price like ten dollars for a single game. Autumn had done that before and the game was basically impossible to win... she wasted $50 playing that game. She regretted it ever since then and refused to play any type of game that had a price that high... unless it was really cool looking of course. Then that was an exception.
After paying the girl, she gave Autumn a small bucket of ping pong balls. It looked like it held about ten, maybe 13 at most. Picking up one of the balls, Autumn tossed it gently and watched as it bounced from rim to rim of the fish bowls before bouncing to the floor.

"Ah man..."
Lumina was content on watching Autumn play the game. At first glance the game seemed easy enough, but it required a lot of precision and skill. The bowls were far enough away that you couldn't just walk up to it and drop a ball in, but not so close to where you had to throw it very far. If you overthrew it, it wouldn't go in, same for if you underthrew as well. The goldfish didn't seem to mind the balls it seemed. Seeing Autumn miss she gave her friend a thumbs up in return.

"It's okay, you'll get the next one!"

Lumina said:
Lumina was content on watching Autumn play the game. At first glance the game seemed easy enough, but it required a lot of precision and skill. The bowls were far enough away that you couldn't just walk up to it and drop a ball in, but not so close to where you had to throw it very far. If you overthrew it, it wouldn't go in, same for if you underthrew as well. The goldfish didn't seem to mind the balls it seemed. Seeing Autumn miss she gave her friend a thumbs up in return.
((Wanna timeskip with Yuto, Noir, Ken, and Lilliana now?))

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed as he was dragged in. "This is going to be a long day..." He mumbled.
Sarah

"hey want to see something cool" I asked him smiling as I fire appeared at my feet. "this isn't the cool thing I was going to show you trust me" I tell him smiling.

Lumina said:
((Yeah that what I was thinking))
Ken was the first to wake up that morning he smiled as he saw Lily, happy he was snuggling with her. He smiled and pecked her nose. "Morning!" He said happily.

((Don't worry, dis ain't incest, he just really likes his sister xD ))

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"hey want to see something cool" I asked him smiling as I fire appeared at my feet. "this isn't the cool thing I was going to show you trust me" I tell him smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked as he watched her feet set fire. "Umm... What are you going to do with that exactly?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Rika soon arrived in the lobby, waiting for Tal to come out.
Tal slowly walked out thinking "She's gonna say I look ugly...."

LunaCrosby said:
"yes but you whispered it... people only whisper when they don't want anyone to hear" she says.

"Please don't"

WeirdPrincess said:
Rinka laughed a little and rubbed the back of her head, "My magic doesn't work like that and I don't have very much of it. Though I don't really mind it." She said and smiled lightly. "I wouldn't doubt that you're more powerful then me, not that it matters really."
Akane laughed lightly, "It doesn't matter at all~ Besides, you'd never know without trying and I'm not much of a fighter anyways." She said, nodding her head. "On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear your magic can't heal plants……"

TheDragoon said:
Rika smiled, blushing as she hugged him. "It's good to see you again~"
Tal hugged back "The same to you my love"

LunaCrosby said:
"what? are you scared?~"
"Yes....Me....The Lich King....Terrified"

LunaCrosby said:

Ulqui shook his head, "No it's fine. That prize was for you anyways, I can win myself something in the next game." He said as he started to walk away from the booth.

Lumina said:
"This is a lot harder then it looks."

Autumn laughed lightly as she tossed another ball, seemingly missing again. Frowning now, she continued to toss the ping pong balls until there was only two left. She had missed every single time and was getting a little frustrated by the fact. Autumn either threw the ball to far or threw it to hard which caused it to bounce off of the rims and land on the floor. At least it wasn't a ring toss game, she would suck at that.

"I don't think I can do it... Maybe you should give it a shot! I've been playing this whole time anyways~"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal hugged back "The same to you my love"

"Yes....Me....The Lich King....Terrified"
Rika blushed a little more as she pulled away and pouted. "H-Hey! Since when did you become Shakespeare's Romeo?" She asked, looking down at the ground because she was embarrassed.

LunaCrosby said:

Roman chuckled and teleported them into the woods, soon stepping towards the area he mentioned earlier.

fel-x-vodopad-voda-les-pticy.jpg

"We're here~" he said, as he continued to walk.

TheDragoon said:
Rika blushed a little more as she pulled away and pouted. "H-Hey! Since when did you become Shakespeare's Romeo?" She asked, looking down at the ground because she was embarrassed.
Tal blinked "Okay.....Ratchet ass hoe....Nah I'm kidding. I'm not gonna stop calling you it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back