• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly, "It doesn't matter at all~ Besides, you'd never know without trying and I'm not much of a fighter anyways." She said, nodding her head. "On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear your magic can't heal plants……"
"I could say I'm maybe average or a little better then average at fighting. I tend to practice a lot with that too." Rinka said and laughed a little before waving her hand. "It's fine. I just thought healing plants was a cool power. I'd be kind of fun to have but I think I like what I have a little better."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blinked "Okay.....Ratchet ass hoe....Nah I'm kidding. I'm not gonna stop calling you it"
Rika blushed more as she looked at the ground. "O-Ok... Just not in public alright? Just call me Rika when we're going out someone..." She said.

TheDragoon said:
Kyu laughed lightly and nodded. "Alright, I see what you did there, finding ways around my rules... Your wish is granted~" He said as he snapped his fingers and a ever refilling bottle of liquid life essence appeared in his hands.
((Just realized i missed this post, sorwy ;- ;) )

Ayen chuckled "there were quite a few times where i needed something like that." he said reminiscently.

LunaCrosby said:
"The Lich what?"
"Nevermind"

TheDragoon said:
Rika blushed more as she looked at the ground. "O-Ok... Just not in public alright? Just call me Rika when we're going out someone..." She said.
"Alright" He said cheerfully

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman chuckled and teleported them into the woods, soon stepping towards the area he mentioned earlier.
fel-x-vodopad-voda-les-pticy.jpg

"We're here~" he said, as he continued to walk.
Mal blinks "woah..."

SoulofTobi said:
((Just realized i missed this post, sorwy ;- ;) )
Ayen chuckled "there were quite a few times where i needed something like that." he said reminiscently.
Kyu nodded and smiled. "Need anything else at the moment?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
"Nevermind"

"Alright" He said cheerfully
Rika looked around. "Right so umm... Should we go back to your place?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
"Desu...."
''i dont know what you mean desu...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Celia said happily before she trotted out of the apartment. "Just follow me then. I work in a bakery not far from here."
''o-ok!''

*She said before following after her*

TheDragoon said:
Ayen hummed at the thought "Nah, not at the moment, maybe latter, but not now." he said with a yawn "if I'm your master right now, then it's fine by me if you wander around and make some friends." he said as he stood up

Roman said:
(( I only have time for one post in the morning xD ))
Roman sighed, "I know that. Who said it wasn't for you to hear?" He asked, laughing lightly. "I'm pretty sure if I didn't want you to hear, I wouldn't have said it~"

---------

"Sounds fun~" Asuna said, nodding her head in agreement to her own words. "What's it like?" She asked.

----------

Akane nodded, "Well there's always magic if your powers don't allow you to do that. I just have a lot of powers for a reason~ Though I don't usually use all of them." She said.

-------

At the sound of Yuki's voice, Alex came running into the room, in his wolf form. He then jumped on her and nuzzled her cheek, "Thank God you're okay..."
''its really fun''

TheDragoon said:

Rika looked around. "Right so umm... Should we go back to your place?" She asked.
"Sure"

LunaCrosby said:
"well now im curious"
William laughed a little "Truly it's nothing"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont know what you mean desu...''

''o-ok!''

*She said before following after her*

[/QUOTE]
John sighed "Erm....You keep saying desu"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I could say I'm maybe average or a little better then average at fighting. I tend to practice a lot with that too." Rinka said and laughed a little before waving her hand. "It's fine. I just thought healing plants was a cool power. I'd be kind of fun to have but I think I like what I have a little better."
"If you tell me a little of what you can do I'll tell you a little of what I can do~" Akane said, floating around the girl. "It'd be fun."

TheDragoon said:
Ken was the first to wake up that morning he smiled as he saw Lily, happy he was snuggling with her. He smiled and pecked her nose. "Morning!" He said happily.
((Don't worry, dis ain't incest, he just really likes his sister xD ))

Ikuto blinked as he watched her feet set fire. "Umm... What are you going to do with that exactly?" He asked.
Sarah

"set the place on fire and dance around in the flames don't worry I'll put it out when I'm done. Want to see it" I asked him smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hummed at the thought "Nah, not at the moment, maybe latter, but not now." he said with a yawn "if I'm your master right now, then it's fine by me if you wander around and make some friends." he said as he stood up
Kyu nodded and hopped around with glee. "Yay! Time to go make friends!" He said happily as he ran out of the classroom in search of friends.

shortyshot8 said:
"Sure"
William laughed a little "Truly it's nothing"

John sighed "Erm....You keep saying desu"
Rika took his hand and began walking with him outside.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sniffed the air. "Nope she isn't here" she says
Len sighed and hopped off the couch "then she might of made so friends and be hanging out with them.: he said as he turned off the tv

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"set the place on fire and dance around in the flames don't worry I'll put it out when I'm done. Want to see it" I asked him smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto frowned and shook his head. "No thank you, I wouldn't like to see more people in pain." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Kyu nodded and hopped around with glee. "Yay! Time to go make friends!" He said happily as he ran out of the classroom in search of friends.

Rika took his hand and began walking with him outside.
Tal blushed a little at the touch of her hand

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she finished making breakfast before putting it on to two separate plates. As she walked over, she set one each in front of Hikari and Kioko before speaking❦...
"Yes, which is why you shouldn't play that game. You can play something else after you eat~"

...☿Kioko opened her eyes once she smelled the food in front of her and smiled as she spoke, eating afterwards☿...

"Okay! No playing that game~"
...±Hikari laughed lightly and spoke just before she began eating her breakfast±...

“ Yeah, that game sounds bad! ”

...♅Akira remained sat on a chair opposite Kioko and Hikari♅...

TheDragoon said:
Ayen chuckled "If you want, i have a spare room at my house if you need a comfy place to sleep!" he called out to him before sighing "to think a kid like him was made into a wish granter." he said before walking off.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its really fun''

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe when we head back to land you can show me around?" Asuna asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back