• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto frowned and shook his head. "No thank you, I wouldn't like to see more people in pain." He said.
Sarah

"aww your no fun" I said letting the fire from my feet disappear. "would at least slow dance with me" I asked him smiling. "or do you not know how to dance" I said to him smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah its really pretty" she said and nodded.
Roman chuckled, "Want me to put you down now?" He asked, looking back at her again.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a little at the touch of her hand
Rika looked back at him with a blank expression on her face. "What's wrong? Your quiet." She said.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"aww your no fun" I said letting the fire from my feet disappear. "would at least slow dance with me" I asked him smiling. "or do you not know how to dance" I said to him smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked and blushed lightly. "S-Slow dance?" He asked. "Of course I can slow dance." He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Rika looked back at him with a blank expression on her face. "What's wrong? Your quiet." She said.

Ikuto blinked and blushed lightly. "S-Slow dance?" He asked. "Of course I can slow dance." He said.
"Nothing...Just thinking"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont know what you mean desu...''

''o-ok!''

*She said before following after her*

[/QUOTE]
Celia stopped walking and turned around before putting her hand on Zenya's shoulder. She then teleported them to the bakery that she worked in. "Yay! We're here!" She said happily and went behind the counter to start her shift.

(@Roman the moment Hayate's child is older take a guess as to who I'm making)

4667812-8377709697-Zabuz.jpg

Roman said:
"If you tell me a little of what you can do I'll tell you a little of what I can do~" Akane said, floating around the girl. "It'd be fun."
"Sure~" Rinka said as leaned her bike up against a near by tree. "Well let's see... I can phase through any object or objects can just phase through me when I'm in my Esper form, I have this really strong kick that can knock just about anyone out and I can predict almost anyone's attack before it hits me. Sometimes it doesn't work though."

shortyshot8 said:
"I love you so much"
"I love you too" she said and yawned.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Want me to put you down now?" He asked, looking back at her again.
"Not really, your warm" she says and hides her face in his back.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari laughed lightly and spoke just before she began eating her breakfast±...
“ Yeah, that game sounds bad! ”

...♅Akira remained sat on a chair opposite Kioko and Hikari♅...

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioki was happily eating her breakfast before momentarily looking up at Asuka and speaking✿...

"Wait! Where's the sweets?"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she went back to the sink to clean the dishes she used, washing them as she spoke. She soon returned to the table and sat beside Akira with three small slices of pound cake. Asuka munched on one happily before holding out a piece towards Akira❦...

"After breakfast. You'll get some, just eat all of your food~ Do you want any, Akki-san?"

TheDragoon said:
Rika smiled a bit at him. "Oh parting is such sweet sorrow... Until we meet again~" She said as she began walking away.
Tal sighed and opened the door

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "just a little"
"We don't have to stay here..."

TheDragoon said:

Sarah

"great lets go" I said grabbing his hand pulling him over to where the other kids were dancing as I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in closer to him as our bodies and faces were an inch apart.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"great lets go" I said grabbing his hand pulling him over to where the other kids were dancing as I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in closer to him as our bodies and faces were an inch apart.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto frowned and blushed lightly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and began slow dancing with her. "Umm... Don't you think this is a bit too close?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back