• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman looked back at Mal again and smiled, "Waiting on your signal then~" he said, quickly jumping to the trees, jumping branch to branch.
Mal looked around one last time before nodding "ok lets go" she says.

Roman said:
Akane nodded in agreement, "I don't wanna be super muscly. Girls of my being are too buff. It's scary." She said, looking out into the distance. "Yeah, being able to summon weapons always came in handy for me. Ever since I was young." She said.
Rinka tried to picture an overly buff girl compared to Akane and suddenly made a weird face. "That's... kind of gross now that I picture it. What do you mean by your kind of being? What are you?" She asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked around one last time before nodding "ok lets go" she says.
Roman nodded, jumping one last time, they both vanished in mid air, and appeared at the mansion. "Ta-da~"

Aeron said:
"Likewise." She took a seat next to him, opening her book. She began to read, but then scrunched up her nose in disgust. It was a romance book. She thought she picked up an old action book, and turned it over. "William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet'...Dammit, I thought it was Beowulf!" She hissed.
A librarian quickly hushed her. Axel looked up from his book at her. "You want me to help you look for it?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rinka tried to picture an overly buff girl compared to Akane and suddenly made a weird face. "That's... kind of gross now that I picture it. What do you mean by your kind of being? What are you?" She asked curiously.
Akane took off her glasses and cleaned her lenses, "I'm just a normal person. I should have said the people at my gym, by being I meant humans~" she said, laughing lightly. "11 years and I'm still trying to hide the fact that I'm a Sanctum.. I'm so childish."

TheDragoon said:
A librarian quickly hushed her. Axel looked up from his book at her. "You want me to help you look for it?" He asked.
Maka scowled at the librarian and looked over at the guy next to her. "Oh...If you don't mind, yes, I'd like some help," she said with a surprised look

TheDragoon said:
((It has... Begun))
A strange shadowy creature sliced through the bottom of Celia's bed and stabbed it's way into Celia's body before closing it. Her eyes turned a light purple and she rose, now giving off a scary presence. "Chaos... All I know is... CHAOS!" She yelled as her and Han's room exploded with the simple wave of her staff. She then teleported to the city, releasing a horde of many more shadowy creatures.

@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @everyone

((Yus ^_^ ))

Ikuto looked away a bit. "I-It's just... You a inch away from my face..." He said.
Sarah

"oh sorry" I said backing up a little as I started blushing. Huh why am I blushing that isn't like me I thought. "there now it won't look like we were kissing" I said smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed and hopped off the couch "then she might of made so friends and be hanging out with them.: he said as he turned off the tv
Amaya nods and left the room and went into the attic and placed all the stuff she took out back into its original spot

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and left the room and went into the attic and placed all the stuff she took out back into its original spot
Len looked around as he felt his ears "why do the other kids think i weird because of my ears." he said sadly as he walked to his room

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"oh sorry" I said backing up a little as I started blushing. Huh why am I blushing that isn't like me I thought. "there now it won't look like we were kissing" I said smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto nodded and just continued to slow dance with her. He now wondered why she was blushing he never saw her do that. He was staring deep into her eyes if to try to understand.

Roman said:
Akane took off her glasses and cleaned her lenses, "I'm just a normal person. I should have said the people at my gym, by being I meant humans~" she said, laughing lightly. "11 years and I'm still trying to hide the fact that I'm a Sanctum.. I'm so childish."
Rinka squinted her eyes as she looked at her before shrugging, "Well alright. Your aura doesn't feel like a humans, but I won't pry." She said as she put her hands into her jacket pocket.

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked around as he felt his ears "why do the other kids think i weird because of my ears." he said sadly as he walked to his room
Rin came in right before he said that, she frowned when she heard len as she watched him go to his room.

Amaya came downstairs. "Welcome home" she says ruffling rins hair before going to the living room

Aeron said:
Maka scowled at the librarian and looked over at the guy next to her. "Oh...If you don't mind, yes, I'd like some help," she said with a surprised look
Axel got up without saying anything and headed for the books that were named A-B. He then browsed by the next letter. E. He browsed until he found the Be's, but didn't have to go on to the next letter as he grabbed it right off the shelf. He then handed it to her with a smile. "There you go! Beowulf." He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Rin came in right before he said that, she frowned when she heard len as she watched him go to his room.
Amaya came downstairs. "Welcome home" she says ruffling rins hair before going to the living room
Len sat on his bed as he continued feeling at his ear "it's getting pointy like dads, but dad doesn't seem weird to mom, so whats wrong with me?" he said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sat on his bed as he continued feeling at his ear "it's getting pointy like dads, but dad doesn't seem weird to mom, so whats wrong with me?" he said quietly.
Rin put her hands behind her back and knocked on len's door. "Hey Len?" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Rin put her hands behind her back and knocked on len's door. "Hey Len?" she says softly
Len looked up "yes Rin?" he said softly "the door is unlocked." he says as he laid down

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko smiled and nodded with a determined look on her face, soon speaking before she continued eating✿...
"Yeah, yeah! I'll eat all my food too!"

tumblr_nsmccoYYt21ttzn7oo1_540.gif

...❦Asuka chuckled lightly at Hikari and Kioko before looking back at Akira, soon smiling and speaking. She then went back to eating the pound cake she had in her hands❦...

"You're welcome, Akki-san~"

giphy.gif
...±Hikari continued eating her breakfast, almost nearing the end±...

...♅Akira blushed lightly as he stared at Asuka, soon replying to her♅...

“ You really are beautiful, you know that? ”

tumblr_static_minato_blushie_zps0tbvjg9c.gif

------------

TheDragoon said:
((It has... Begun))
A strange shadowy creature sliced through the bottom of Celia's bed and stabbed it's way into Celia's body before closing it. Her eyes turned a light purple and she rose, now giving off a scary presence. "Chaos... All I know is... CHAOS!" She yelled as her and Han's room exploded with the simple wave of her staff. She then teleported to the city, releasing a horde of many more shadowy creatures.

@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @everyone.
...♅Akira suddenly felt a sharp presence, prompting him to look towards the city. He sighed lightly and stood up, talking towards Asuka♅...

“ I'll be right back, honey~ ”

...♅Akira then vanished, soon appearing above the female in his Euphorian form within a flurry of golden particles, his golden armour radiating from him. He spoke in a quizzical tone, his blue irises having turned a blood red colour♅...

What's going on here? Are you the cause of all this chaos, mongrel?

tumblr_nka2togVXL1tmj9foo4_400_zpse4ybey1j.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Len looked up "yes Rin?" he said softly "the door is unlocked." he says as he laid down
Rin came in and sat in a chair next to the bed. "Are you okay?" she asks looking over at him. "I heard you when I walked inside" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari continued eating her breakfast, almost nearing the end±...

...♅Akira blushed lightly as he stared at Asuka, soon replying to her♅...

“ You really are beautiful, you know that? ”

tumblr_static_minato_blushie_zps0tbvjg9c.gif

------------

...♅Akira suddenly felt a sharp presence, prompting him to look towards the city. He sighed lightly and stood up, talking towards Asuka♅...

“ I'll be right back, honey~ ”

...♅Akira then vanished, soon appearing above the female in his Euphorian form within a flurry of golden particles, his golden armour radiating from him. He spoke in a quizzical tone, his blue irises having turned a blood red colour♅...

What's going on here? Are you the cause of all of the chaos, mongrel?

tumblr_nka2togVXL1tmj9foo4_400_zpse4ybey1j.gif

[/QUOTE]
Celia simply rolled her eyes and summoned her staff, quickly firing a flurry of balls of light. "Shut up peasant. This world was meant to ruled by chaos and you know it." She said as the blast connected. She then sat on a throne and sighed. "This world was curropted by chaos a long time ago... Don't you see Akira? We have been here since the beginning of time... And we shall never leave." She said with a deadly look.

Mayyflower said:
Rin came in and sat in a chair next to the bed. "Are you okay?" she asks looking over at him. "I heard you when I walked inside" she says
Len slightly nodded "I guess, i just don't understand why..." he said before taking a breath "why do my ears make me weird?" he said as he took his hand away from his ear

TheDragoon said:
Axel got up without saying anything and headed for the books that were named A-B. He then browsed by the next letter. E. He browsed until he found the Be's, but didn't have to go on to the next letter as he grabbed it right off the shelf. He then handed it to her with a smile. "There you go! Beowulf." He said happily.
Maka blushed, realizing how easy it could've been to find it. "I-I was looking at the authors last name... Thanks." She grabbed the book and smiled. "Do you come to the library much?" She said, tucking the book into her satchel.

SoulofTobi said:
Len slightly nodded "I guess, i just don't understand why..." he said before taking a breath "why do my ears make me weird?" he said as he took his hand away from his ear
Rin tilted her head. "Your ears don make you look weird" she says. "Plus I have cat ears, you just got to have confidence and not care what other think of you" she says rubbing her ears

Aeron said:
Maka blushed, realizing how easy it could've been to find it. "I-I was looking at the authors last name... Thanks." She grabbed the book and smiled. "Do you come to the library much?" She said, tucking the book into her satchel.
Axel nodded. "Most of the time... When I need to think, or when I want to learn something new." He said. "I've been giving my... Let's say 'vehicle' tune ups lately."

Mayyflower said:
Rin tilted her head. "Your ears don make you look weird" she says. "Plus I have cat ears, you just got to have confidence and not care what other think of you" she says rubbing her ears
Len looked at her "but with you people have called you cute, and you can't tell me you haven't seen the boys looking at you." he said as he sat up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back