• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( I'll start~ ))
Roman yawned, his eyes slowly opening, only to be greeted hy the rays of sun light, shining through the window. He then stretched and got out of bed... His clothes somehow missing.

-------

Akane smiled and nodded, "Yeah..." she said, tapping her hands on the ground. "You seemed surprised, something wrong?" She asked.
(Perfect)

Mal yawned and slowly opened her eyes, she glanced at him and fell off the bed, standing up and putting her hands on the side of her face, freaking out.

LunaCrosby said:
(Perfect)
Mal yawned and slowly opened her eyes, she glanced at him and fell off the bed, standing up and putting her hands on the side of her face, freaking out.

(( xP I finally decided to pull a Gray xD ))

Roman turned around a looked at Mal, he then put a hand to his head and smiled, "Morning, Mal~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari continued eating her breakfast, almost nearing the end±...

...♅Akira blushed lightly as he stared at Asuka, soon replying to her♅...

“ You really are beautiful, you know that? ”

tumblr_static_minato_blushie_zps0tbvjg9c.gif

------------

...♅Akira suddenly felt a sharp presence, prompting him to look towards the city. He sighed lightly and stood up, talking towards Asuka♅...

“ I'll be right back, honey~ ”

...♅Akira then vanished, soon appearing above the female in his Euphorian form within a flurry of golden particles, his golden armour radiating from him. He spoke in a quizzical tone, his blue irises having turned a blood red colour♅...

What's going on here? Are you the cause of all this chaos, mongrel?

tumblr_nka2togVXL1tmj9foo4_400_zpse4ybey1j.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled at Akira before she looking down in front of her as a light blush appeared, soon speaking❦...

"Thank you~"

tumblr_lyew6ofKTm1qmee6xo2_r2_250.gif

...✿Kioko finished eating in a matter of minutes and spoke happily afterwards✿...

"I'm done, I'm done! Do I get the sweets now?"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly at Kioko and replied to Akira before looking at Kioko, soon speaking to her as he vanished❦...

"Okay, dear~ Let's wait until Hika-chan is done with her food."

Roman said:
(( xP I finally decided to pull a Gray xD ))
Roman turned around a looked at Mal, he then put a hand to his head and smiled, "Morning, Mal~"
Mal pointed at him "where did your clothes go?..." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui shook his head, "No it's fine. That prize was for you anyways, I can win myself something in the next game." He said as he started to walk away from the booth.
"This is a lot harder then it looks."

Autumn laughed lightly as she tossed another ball, seemingly missing again. Frowning now, she continued to toss the ping pong balls until there was only two left. She had missed every single time and was getting a little frustrated by the fact. Autumn either threw the ball to far or threw it to hard which caused it to bounce off of the rims and land on the floor. At least it wasn't a ring toss game, she would suck at that.

"I don't think I can do it... Maybe you should give it a shot! I've been playing this whole time anyways~"
Lumina blinked, looking at Autumn, then down at the remaining ping pong balls, then up at Autumn again.

"You want me to play?"

It was Autumn that wanted to play, right? Why was she asking her to play? It's not like she'd be any better than Autumn was - if she had to guess, she'd probably be worse at the game. But still, here was Autumn, giving her the chance to play in her place. She looked down at the balls once more, picking one up in her fingers, It was lighter than she had expected, and was probably the reason why a lot of people failed at play. Such a light object would be difficult to throw into a small opening such as the top of a fishbowl. But, Autumn asked, so she figured she might as well try. Stepping closer to the booth she held up the ball, deciding to try and toss it towards one in the middle surrounded by the most other bowls. Exhaling, so she threw the ball, arcing it to perfectly land it in the bowl she was aiming for. Lumina blinked, not expecting that to have happened. She turned to look at Autumn, eyes wide with disbelief, but she soon smiled brightly at her success.

"I did it!"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal pointed at him "where did your clothes go?..." she said.
Roman chuckled, "I dunno... I could have sworn I went to sleep fully clothed~"

LunaCrosby said:
"thats very weird.." she said and tilted her head.
Roman raised a brow, "There was only one person close enough to do something like this." He said, pointing his index finger to the ceiling. He then slowly lowered his finger until he was pointing at Mal. "You of course!"

Roman said:
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki back, "I didn't have a choice but to stay. I love you too much to let anything happen to you when I can prevent it... You're welcome and I love you too..."
-------

Akane nodded, "Yeah, I know how to get rid of the extra pounds gained from pregnanc~" she said before going wide eyed at the mention of her son. She then looked at Akira and blinked, "It's the... K-K-King... What brings you here, and especially for my airhead son..."
"We didn't even get to the park..." she laughed a bit. Yuki got up and stretched a bit. "Well what now?..."

Nanne said:
"We didn't even get to the park..." she laughed a bit. Yuki got up and stretched a bit. "Well what now?..."
"Well... We can go to the park a different time. As for now, you can stay in bed, get some rest."

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah my powers aren't all that special." Rinka said before going to fix her bike as it started to slowly slide down. As she kicked out the small stand so the bike could stand on its own, Rinka turned her head and smiled as she looked at her. "That's pretty cool~ Summoning armor sounds useful when you're in battle." She said with a laugh before continuing, "I'll take your word that you have monster strength. You don't have to look like it~ I've met people before who said the same thing and they looked like a twig. I spared against them and got my butt kicked minutes later. So it's fine if you don't look all... muscley and what not."
View attachment 167454

Celia smiled as she stood behind the counter, "Yup! It has a little home feel to it, which I like. I'm gonna go bake some things in the back, you can go sit down if you want!" She said before going into the kitchen.
''sure''

*Zenya answered before taking a seat at a table*

Roman said:
Asuna smiled and relaxed, taking a seat next to Nanase, "This'll be fun~ Do I get my own room or do I have to get to have a roommate?" She asked.
''you could get your own room. you dont really have to get a roommate''

Haruka was in a music store, looking at different keyboards that she could fit inside her room. She knew a piano wouldn't fit, as much as she would like one too the room just wasn't big enough. Living in a house would be the only way to get a piano really. As she looked at the keyboards, Shibuya stood behind her with her eyes squinted and stared at her sister. "Haruka..." Haruka froze, a nervous smile on her face as her jaw dropped open.

tumblr_mmjjofY1wy1qf8rnjo1_500.gif

"We don't have enough money for this... And we can just make instruments appear..." Shibuya stated then sighed. Haruka laughed nervously and turned around, "Yeah I know. I was just browsing~ It doesn't hurt to look, right?" "I suppose not..." She said slowly before they both returned to look at the different instruments in the music store. Shibuya looking at guitars and Haruka still looking at keyboards. @Roman

Roman said:
Roman raised a brow, "There was only one person close enough to do something like this." He said, pointing his index finger to the ceiling. He then slowly lowered his finger until he was pointing at Mal. "You of course!"
"Me?! im not capable of doing something like that without getting caught!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure''

[/QUOTE]
"What if I wanted one?" Asuna asked, twiddling her thumbs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure''

[/QUOTE]
Celia happily hummed to herself as she worked in the kitchen.

Roman said:
"What if I wanted one?" Asuna asked, twiddling her thumbs.
''then we'll find one or shove you in a room of two or something. we dont really care how many beds we need to fit anyway hahaha''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily hummed to herself as she worked in the kitchen.
*Zenya looked up as a guy was flirting with her but was horrible at flirting where it was the type of flirt to immediately bang which she was getting annoyed of*

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, looking at Autumn, then down at the remaining ping pong balls, then up at Autumn again.
"You want me to play?"

It was Autumn that wanted to play, right? Why was she asking her to play? It's not like she'd be any better than Autumn was - if she had to guess, she'd probably be worse at the game. But still, here was Autumn, giving her the chance to play in her place. She looked down at the balls once more, picking one up in her fingers, It was lighter than she had expected, and was probably the reason why a lot of people failed at play. Such a light object would be difficult to throw into a small opening such as the top of a fishbowl. But, Autumn asked, so she figured she might as well try. Stepping closer to the booth she held up the ball, deciding to try and toss it towards one in the middle surrounded by the most other bowls. Exhaling, so she threw the ball, arcing it to perfectly land it in the bowl she was aiming for. Lumina blinked, not expecting that to have happened. She turned to look at Autumn, eyes wide with disbelief, but she soon smiled brightly at her success.

"I did it!"
Autumn watched with a straight face as Lumina took one of the ping pong balls and made a perfect arch into one of the fish bowls. She couldn't believe it really. It was Lumina's first shot and she had made it on the first try! What in the world?! Autumn couldn't even do that if she tried. Maybe Lumina was just really good at this type of thing even though she's never played it before.

Once she turned towards Autumn and spoke excitedly, she gave her a one sided smile.

tumblr_nm5n3dPhKN1rw3w54o1_500.gif

"Great! That was pretty cool! You can get the fish as a prize now~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Haruka was in a music store, looking at different keyboards that she could fit inside her room. She knew a piano wouldn't fit, as much as she would like one too the room just wasn't big enough. Living in a house would be the only way to get a piano really. As she looked at the keyboards, Shibuya stood behind her with her eyes squinted and stared at her sister. "Haruka..." Haruka froze, a nervous smile on her face as her jaw dropped open.
tumblr_mmjjofY1wy1qf8rnjo1_500.gif

"We don't have enough money for this... And we can just make instruments appear..." Shibuya stated then sighed. Haruka laughed nervously and turned around, "Yeah I know. I was just browsing~ It doesn't hurt to look, right?" "I suppose not..." She said slowly before they both returned to look at the different instruments in the music store. Shibuya looking at guitars and Haruka still looking at keyboards. @Roman
Aaron stood at the counter in the music store, his shift coming to an end in about 10 minutes. He then grabbed a dart and twirled it in his fingers as he stood their, thinking, I wonder what happened to Shibuya... We never did finish our little talk."

He then grabbed the dart and held it in his hand.

tumblr_muncs3g5Wo1rbzefzo1_r1_500.gif

As he waited for the last few minutes for his shift to end, he turned around, upon hearing voices. They sounded familiar, but he just turned back around. He then heard the voices again and turned around once more, a smile on his face.

tumblr_mn6ezici0U1rphzx6o1_r1_500.gif

"Well well well... If it isn't the prettiest girls I've ever met in life. Haru and Shibuya~ Gonna buy anything, I can give you a discount for being cute~"

------

LunaCrosby said:
"Me?! im not capable of doing something like that without getting caught!"
Roman smiled, "You know you would wanna take em~" he said, winking at her.

-------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then we'll find one or shove you in a room of two or something. we dont really care how many beds we need to fit anyway hahaha''
*Zenya looked up as a guy was flirting with her but was horrible at flirting where it was the type of flirt to immediately bang which she was getting annoyed of*

[/QUOTE]
"Can I share one with you?" She asked. "You are the only person I know who lives therthere after all."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Celia came back out moments later, dusting the flour off of her apron. Walking over to Zenya, she smiled happily as she talked to her, completely oblivious of the situation that was taking place. "Would you like anything while you wait? I'm sure I can give you something!"

tumblr_nungqjnPvG1ta0o05o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Aaron stood at the counter in the music store, his shift coming to an end in about 10 minutes. He then grabbed a dart and twirled it in his fingers as he stood their, thinking, I wonder what happened to Shibuya... We never did finish our little talk."

As he waited for the last few minutes for his shift to end, he turned around, upon hearing voices. They sounded familiar, but he just turned back around. He then heard the voices again and turned around once more, a smile on his face.

"Well well well... If it isn't the prettiest girls I've ever met in life. Haru and Shibuya~ Gonna buy anything, I can give you a discount for being cute~"

------

-------

"Can I share one with you?" She asked. "You are the only person I know who lives therthere after all."
"well this time it wasn't me" she said and held her hands up.

Roman said:

------

-------

''hmm...sure. i dont see why not''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia came back out moments later, dusting the flour off of her apron. Walking over to Zenya, she smiled happily as she talked to her, completely oblivious of the situation that was taking place. "Would you like anything while you wait? I'm sure I can give you something!"
tumblr_nungqjnPvG1ta0o05o1_500.gif
Guy: ''Oh yeah, give us a spare room with a bedroom and you! we'll have lots of fun there~''

*Zenya snapped a little summoning her blade and pointed at the guy's neck as she looked at Celia forcing a smile*

''maybe...some tea would be nice''

LunaCrosby said:
"well this time it wasn't me" she said and held her hands up.
Roman sighed and looked down, he then looked back up at Mal, a grin on his face.

tumblr_mjfj7yPgFS1ragr3ao1_500.gif

"Well I'll believe you this time~"

------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
Guy: ''Oh yeah, give us a spare room with a bedroom and you! we'll have lots of fun there~''

*Zenya snapped a little summoning her blade and pointed at the guy's neck as she looked at Celia forcing a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna smiled, "Thanks~ Now I can share a room with a friend~"

Roman said:

------

-------

Haruka turned around at the sound of a familiar voice and stared at Aaron in surprise, her mouth still open. She then blushed in embarrassment as he called them cute before exclaiming, "We're just looking!"

tumblr_ml3knj7Ae51qf8rnjo1_500.gif

Shibuya laughed lightly at her before standing up straight, since she was crouched down looking at the guitars that were near the ground. She smiled at him, "We're honestly just looking~"

tumblr_nqsbp1ZU5C1s66w8mo5_250.gif

"We meet again and you're already complimenting us. Such a ladies man~" Shibuya said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Celia looked at the guy, "Sorry sir but neither of us are on the menu." She then looked back at her and smiled brightly again. "Tea?! Okay!" Celia happily went to that back and made some tea, returning minutes later. "Here you go~" She said and set the cup down in front of Zenya.

WeirdPrincess said:
Haruka turned around at the sound of a familiar voice and stared at Aaron in surprise, her mouth still open. She then blushed in embarrassment as he called them cute before exclaiming, "We're just looking!"
tumblr_ml3knj7Ae51qf8rnjo1_500.gif

Shibuya laughed lightly at her before standing up straight, since she was crouched down looking at the guitars that were near the ground. She smiled at him, "We're honestly just looking~"

tumblr_nqsbp1ZU5C1s66w8mo5_250.gif

"We meet again and you're already complimenting us. Such a ladies man~" Shibuya said with a laugh.

Celia looked at the guy, "Sorry sir but neither of us are on the menu." She then looked back at her and smiled brightly again. "Tea?! Okay!" Celia happily went to that back and made some tea, returning minutes later. "Here you go~" She said and set the cup down in front of Zenya.
Aaron walked from behind the counter and made his way over to Haruka, "Still easily flustered I see." He said placing a hand on her cheek. He then looked at Shibuya and smiled, "I'll always compliment you on sight~ You're both too pretty to go a day without them~"

Roman said:
Aaron walked from behind the counter and made his way over to Haruka, "Still easily flustered I see." He said placing a hand on her cheek. He then looked at Shibuya and smiled, "I'll always compliment you on sight~ You're both too pretty to go a day without them~"
Haruka just blushed more, "N-No I'm not! I don't what you're talking about! You're nuts!" She said frantically.

tumblr_ndpirfRecG1u1f9q2o1_500.gif

Shibuya chuckled, "Sure big guy. I'm sure we can go a day without compliments~ Haruka calm down, you over react to much."

Haruka moves away from Aaron's hand and looked down at the ground as she spoke, still blushing. "I can't help it! I'm not use to these compliments and he touched my cheek. That was weird!"

tumblr_ndpirfRecG1u1f9q2o2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back