• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Rinka squinted her eyes as she looked at her before shrugging, "Well alright. Your aura doesn't feel like a humans, but I won't pry." She said as she put her hands into her jacket pocket.
Akane smiled, "What do you mean? I'm a special kind of human~" she said, nodding her head.

-------

LunaCrosby said:
"well that was fast" she said and yawned.
Roman nodded on agreement and carried Mal inside, and up to his room. "You sound tired, I suggest getting some sleep."

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked at her "but with you people have called you cute, and you can't tell me you haven't seen the boys looking at you." he said as he sat up
Rin frowned and crossed her arms. "Girls look at you, some girls like those kind of ears" she says

TheDragoon said:
Celia simply rolled her eyes and summoned her staff, quickly firing a flurry of balls of light. "Shut up peasant. This world was meant to ruled by chaos and you know it." She said as the blast connected. She then sat on a throne and sighed. "This world was curropted by chaos a long ago... Don't you see Akira? We have been here since the beginning of time... And we shall never leave." She said with a deadly look.
...♅Akira closed his eyes and allowed the impacts to occur, soon kicking up dust around him. When the dust had cleared, Akira stood unharmed, smirking. He opened his eyes, multiple golden circles soon forming above him. He spoke♅...

“ Why fixate on something so trivial? Chaos is nothing but a virus of this world, and I am the cure. ”

KjRw86_zpswnazy6gh.gif

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. "Most of the time... When I need to think, or when I want to learn something new." He said. "I've been giving my... Let's say 'vehicle' tune ups lately."
"Oh...I get it. I've been referring to old stories for new techniques as well!" She then looked at her satchel quizzically. "Though Vikings weren't the best fighters out there...I'll come back to look for a better book" she said with a shrug.

Roman said:
Akane smiled, "What do you mean? I'm a special kind of human~" she said, nodding her head.
-------

Roman nodded on agreement and carried Mal inside, and up to his room. "You sound tired, I suggest getting some sleep."
"Well yeah, but there are all kinds of special humans. I would say I'm a special type of human called an Esper." Rinka said before sighing. "Ah what does it matter. I'll just take your word for it~" She said as she looked up at the sky.

Mayyflower said:
Rin frowned and crossed her arms. "Girls look at you, some girls like those kind of ears" she says
Len grinned "yeah, but at the same time none of them seem to want to approach a kid who can talk to animals" he said

Roman said:
-------

"ok" she muttered tiredly "its weird because you carried me the entire time..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well yeah, but there are all kinds of special humans. I would say I'm a special type of human called an Esper." Rinka said before sighing. "Ah what does it matter. I'll just take your word for it~" She said as she looked up at the sky.
Akane chuckled, "Nah, I'm just a human with powers that's all~" she said softly. "Anyways, you look young. How old are ya?" She asked.
-----

LunaCrosby said:
"ok" she muttered tiredly "its weird because you carried me the entire time..."
"I must be comfortable~" Roman said, smiling. He then laid in bed and stretched, "Now I'm tired."

Roman said:
Akane chuckled, "Nah, I'm just a human with powers that's all~" she said softly. "Anyways, you look young. How old are ya?" She asked.
-----

"I must be comfortable~" Roman said, smiling. He then laid in bed and stretched, "Now I'm tired."
"im too tired to move..." she said.

Roman said:
-----

Rinka looked back at her, "I do? Well I'm 17 actually. I would ask how old you are, but I feel like I can guess. Maybe... You look like you're in your early 20's to me."

Roman said:
(( I only have time for one post in the morning xD ))
Roman sighed, "I know that. Who said it wasn't for you to hear?" He asked, laughing lightly. "I'm pretty sure if I didn't want you to hear, I wouldn't have said it~"

---------

"Sounds fun~" Asuna said, nodding her head in agreement to her own words. "What's it like?" She asked.

----------

Akane nodded, "Well there's always magic if your powers don't allow you to do that. I just have a lot of powers for a reason~ Though I don't usually use all of them." She said.

-------

At the sound of Yuki's voice, Alex came running into the room, in his wolf form. He then jumped on her and nuzzled her cheek, "Thank God you're okay..."
Yuki placed her hand on his head and pet him for a little. "Yeah...what have you been doing?"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded and just continued to slow dance with her. He now wondered why she was blushing he never saw her do that. He was staring deep into her eyes if to try to understand.
Sarah

"Why are you staring at me like that. Your making me all nervous" i tell him my face even redder.

LunaCrosby said:
"im too tired to move..." she said.
Roman yawned and wrapped his arms around Mal, "Just get some sleep and then we can do more stuff tomorrow. Sound good?" He asked.

--------

WeirdPrincess said:
Rinka looked back at her, "I do? Well I'm 17 actually. I would ask how old you are, but I feel like I can guess. Maybe... You look like you're in your early 20's to me."
Akane giggled and blushed lightly, raising her hand a little.

mayumi_nishikino___1_by_rayleghize-d7gan67.png

"Well I wish! I'm far older than 20.. I forgot how old I am actually. Not only that, I have a son~"

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki placed her hand on his head and pet him for a little. "Yeah...what have you been doing?"
Alex looked up at her, his body slowly turning back into it's human form, "Watching over you. I didn't know what was wrong, so I stayed with you the whole time."

Roman said:
Roman yawned and wrapped his arms around Mal, "Just get some sleep and then we can do more stuff tomorrow. Sound good?" He asked.
--------

"Well I wish! I'm far older than 20.. I forgot how old I am actually. Not only that, I have a son~"

---------

Alex looked up at her, his body slowly turning back into it's human form, "Watching over you. I didn't know what was wrong, so I stayed with you the whole time."
"Im sorry...it was probably because I turned you into a wolf. See it gives you some of my power so..." Yuki hugged him. "Thank you for staying...I love you."

Roman said:

...♅Akira suddenly appeared within the room, calling out Roman's name in a melodious tone, holding a large, golden vase within his grasp♅...

“ Roman!~ I brought some wine!~ ”

...♅Akira then looked over only to spot two females. He spoke, smiling lightly as he raised his hand nonchalantly♅...

“ Oh, hello~ Is Roman around?~ ”

tumblr_nemjlwD5ea1t3ca4ro3_400_zpsojqml6l7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
--------

---------

"Really?!" Rinka asked in surprise. "Well you have me fooled... I don't look like you'd have a son..."

Nanne said:
"Im sorry...it was probably because I turned you into a wolf. See it gives you some of my power so..." Yuki hugged him. "Thank you for staying...I love you."
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki back, "I didn't have a choice but to stay. I love you too much to let anything happen to you when I can prevent it... You're welcome and I love you too..."

-------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?!" Rinka asked in surprise. "Well you have me fooled... I don't look like you'd have a son..."
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly appeared within the room, calling out Roman's name in a melodious tone, holding a large, golden vase within his grasp♅...
“ Roman!~ I brought some wine!~ ”

...♅Akira then looked over only to spot two females. He spoke, smiling lightly as he raised his hand nonchalantly♅...

“ Oh, hello~ Is Roman around?~ ”

tumblr_nemjlwD5ea1t3ca4ro3_400_zpsojqml6l7.gif

[/QUOTE]
Akane nodded, "Yeah, I know how to get rid of the extra pounds gained from pregnanc~" she said before going wide eyed at the mention of her son. She then looked at Akira and blinked, "It's the... K-K-King... What brings you here, and especially for my airhead son..."

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "Yeah, I know how to get rid of the extra pounds gained from pregnanc~" she said before going wide eyed at the mention of her son. She then looked at Akira and blinked, "It's the... K-K-King... What brings you here, and especially for my airhead son..."
...♅Akira looked at the female in confusion, soon replying as he smiled once more♅...

“ Hm? Oh, another Sanctum is on Earth? I'm.. uh.. here for a drink?~ ”

tumblr_nemjlwD5ea1t3ca4ro4_400_zpsmzhoxosm.gif

Roman said:
--------

---------

Mal nodded and dozed off.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the female in confusion, soon replying as he smiled once more♅...
“ Hm? Oh, another Sanctum is on Earth? I'm.. uh.. here for a drink?~ ”

tumblr_nemjlwD5ea1t3ca4ro4_400_zpsmzhoxosm.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Not just any Sanctum~ I'm the mother of the half Sanctum you're looking for." Akane said, putting a hand to her head.

tumblr_n7j972fRsV1rrzgqbo1_1280.jpg

--------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and dozed off.
Roman yawned and fell asleep soon after Mal.

(( Timeskip? ))

Roman said:
"Not just any Sanctum~ I'm the mother of the half Sanctum you're looking for." Akane said, putting a hand to her head.

--------

Roman yawned and fell asleep soon after Mal.

(( Timeskip? ))
(yesh)

Roman said:
...♅Akira looked at the female for a few seconds before replying, taking a seat♅...

“ Eh. You're... Roman's... mother? ”

LunaCrosby said:
(( I'll start~ ))

Roman yawned, his eyes slowly opening, only to be greeted hy the rays of sun light, shining through the window. He then stretched and got out of bed... His clothes somehow missing.

-------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the female for a few seconds before replying, taking a seat♅...
“ Eh. You're... Roman's... mother? ”

[/QUOTE]
Akane smiled and nodded, "Yeah..." she said, tapping her hands on the ground. "You seemed surprised, something wrong?" She asked.

Roman said:
Akane smiled and nodded, "Yeah..." she said, tapping her hands on the ground. "You seemed surprised, something wrong?" She asked.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, soon replying♅...

“ Well.. I didn't expect Roman's mother to be.. well.. of the ‘curvy’ body type.. ”

---------------

((( I'll be off for today, got some stuff to do. Continue without me xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, soon replying♅...
“ Well.. I didn't expect Roman's mother to be.. well.. of the ‘curvy’ body type.. ”

---------------

((( I'll be off for today, got some stuff to do. Continue without me xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Akane looked down at her own body, and smiled a little as she traced her figure, "Well I hope you didn't think I was some disgusting beast." She said, giggling a little. "Unless you thought I was one of those overly questionable muscle Sanctums."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back