• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn watched with a straight face as Lumina took one of the ping pong balls and made a perfect arch into one of the fish bowls. She couldn't believe it really. It was Lumina's first shot and she had made it on the first try! What in the world?! Autumn couldn't even do that if she tried. Maybe Lumina was just really good at this type of thing even though she's never played it before.
Once she turned towards Autumn and spoke excitedly, she gave her a one sided smile.

tumblr_nm5n3dPhKN1rw3w54o1_500.gif

"Great! That was pretty cool! You can get the fish as a prize now~"
Lumina's eyes widened when she said she could keep the fish, even as the attendant even handed it to her.

3d181493b7a398d854b798f041ae40826d720507_hq.gif

"What? No! This is your fish! You wanted it, right?"

She took the fish in the baggie from the clerk, holding it out, waiting for Autumn to take. She didn't have a need for a fish, and besides, it wasn't her that wanted it. All she did was try one of Autumn's shots for her. It's not like she wanted to try and win the fish for herself. If that was the case she would have paid for the game in the first place. Lumina smiled at Autumn, her arm extended.

"Take it!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Haruka just blushed more, "N-No I'm not! I don't what you're talking about! You're nuts!" She said frantically.

tumblr_ndpirfRecG1u1f9q2o1_500.gif

Shibuya chuckled, "Sure big guy. I'm sure we can go a day without compliments~ Haruka calm down, you over react to much."

Haruka moves away from Aaron's hand and looked down at the ground as she spoke, still blushing. "I can't help it! I'm not use to these compliments and he touched my cheek. That was weird!"

tumblr_ndpirfRecG1u1f9q2o2_500.gif
Aaron laughed lightly, "It's fine, Haruka~ You'll learn how to accept compliments one day, like your sister here. Wait... I totally forgot! Are you two sisters or best friends like Cecil and myself?" He asd Shibuya

Lumina said:
Lumina's eyes widened when she said she could keep the fish, even as the attendant even handed it to her.
3d181493b7a398d854b798f041ae40826d720507_hq.gif

"What? No! This is your fish! You wanted it, right?"

She took the fish in the baggie from the clerk, holding it out, waiting for Autumn to take. She didn't have a need for a fish, and besides, it wasn't her that wanted it. All she did was try one of Autumn's shots for her. It's not like she wanted to try and win the fish for herself. If that was the case she would have paid for the game in the first place. Lumina smiled at Autumn, her arm extended.

"Take it!"
"Well yeah I did, but you won it! I thought you should have it."

Autumn blinked as Lumina held out the baggie with the fish. She had won it after all, so she thought Lumina should have it. Though seeing as how she was offering it too her... she wasn't going to refuse. Autumn did want to play the game to win a fish, considering it would be her first pet. She had always wanted one, but never asked her mom about getting any type of animal.

"O-Oh um... s-sure!"

Autumn smiled at Lumina as she took the fish from her and held it gently in her palms. The fish inside the bag swam back and forth, it's small fins flapping. It looking like it was a Beta Fish, those were always the kind of typical fish that booths had. Maybe it was because they didn't cost as much as other fish. Autumn looked back up at Lumina and tilted her head slightly as she smiled and spoke.

"Thank you~"

tumblr_n3xw8j8pz51qbg64ao1_500.gif

Roman said:
Aaron laughed lightly, "It's fine, Haruka~ You'll learn how to accept compliments one day, like your sister here. Wait... I totally forgot! Are you two sisters or best friends like Cecil and myself?" He asd Shibuya
"I told you when we first met and you already forgot. Tsk, tsk." Shibuya said and wagged her finger at him. "We're sisters. If you can't already tell, I'm the older sister and she's the younger one." Haruka shook her head, "I doubt it. Hey Shibi? I'm gonna go to another store before heading back to the dorm, see you when you get back. Bye Aaron!" She began to walk out of the store as she talked, soon turning around and waving at them both with a smile before leaving. "Couldn't even wait for me..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Well... We can go to the park a different time. As for now, you can stay in bed, get some rest."
Yuki looked over at him. "But resting is for those who feel bad or got injured...its way to boring...I don't like that..." she said whimpering a bit. Yuki turned into her wolf form and jumped on her bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well yeah I did, but you won it! I thought you should have it."
Autumn blinked as Lumina held out the baggie with the fish. She had won it after all, so she thought Lumina should have it. Though seeing as how she was offering it too her... she wasn't going to refuse. Autumn did want to play the game to win a fish, considering it would be her first pet. She had always wanted one, but never asked her mom about getting any type of animal.

"O-Oh um... s-sure! Thanks for winning this for me~"

Autumn smiled at Lumina as she took the fish from her and held it gently in her palms. The fish inside the bag swam back and forth, it's small fins flapping. It looking like it was a Beta Fish, those were always the kind of typical fish that booths had. Maybe it was because they didn't cost as much as other fish.

"I told you when we first met and you already forgot. Tsk, tsk." Shibuya said and wagged her finger at him. "We're sisters. If you can't already tell, I'm the older sister and she's the younger one." Haruka shook her head, "I doubt it. Hey Shibi? I'm gonna go to another store before heading back to the dorm, see you when you get back. Bye Aaron!" She began to walk out of the store as she talked, soon turning around and waving at them both with a smile before leaving. "Couldn't even wait for me..."
"Hey, it was a simple brain fart, no biggie." Aaron said, laughing lightly. He then listened to Haruku as she spoke, soon waving to her as she left. He then looked at Shibuya, "You'll be fine~" he said, taking a seat by the cash registerer.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked over at him. "But resting is for those who feel bad or got injured...its way to boring...I don't like that..." she said whimpering a bit. Yuki turned into her wolf form and jumped on her bed.
Alex laughed lightly, "I said you 'can' stay in bed, not you 'have to'." He said, petting her head. "If you want, you can come over here and relax with me…"

Roman said:
"Hey, it was a simple brain fart, no biggie." Aaron said, laughing lightly. He then listened to Haruku as she spoke, soon waving to her as she left. He then looked at Shibuya, "You'll be fine~" he said, taking a seat by the cash registerer.
"Brain fart is such a weird word." Shibuya said with a laughed. "I know I'll be fine! I was just saying... at least she didn't leave me unexpectedly again." She muttered before browsing the store a little more. "So you work here? Can I still get that discount for being cute?"

Roman said:
Alex laughed lightly, "I said you 'can' stay in bed, not you 'have to'." He said, petting her head. "If you want, you can come over here and relax with me…"
Yuki jumped off the bed and turned back to her human form. "Hmm...okay!" she said as she crawled into bed and layed down next to him.

SoulofTobi said:
Len grinned "yeah, but at the same time none of them seem to want to approach a kid who can talk to animals" he said
Rin huffed. "Nothing's wrong with that, one day you will meet someone who is in love with animals" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"but eating is important"
"You sure?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya looked around before leaning on the counter*
''looks like a nice place''

''i-its just something i say desu...its a habit desu..''

''sure. i can do that''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh....SOrry...."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"Why are you staring at me like that. Your making me all nervous" i tell him my face even redder.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto finally spoke. "Your blushing, why is that?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira closed his eyes and allowed the impacts to occur, soon kicking up dust around him. When the dust had cleared, Akira stood unharmed, smirking. He opened his eyes, multiple golden circles soon forming above him. He spoke♅...
“ Why fixate on something so trivial? Chaos is nothing but a virus of this world, and I am the cure. ”

KjRw86_zpswnazy6gh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Celia smirked a bit as she rested her hand on her head, more shadowy creatures bursting out from behind her throne. The shadowy creatures were attacking the town and didn't show any signs of letting up. "As for why? Once I have generated enough chaos, I can finally finish the summoning ritual." She said to Akira. "As for you being the cure... Let's see you try to cure what you've tried to cure MANY times before." She said as she summoned her staff and stood up.

Aeron said:
"Oh...I get it. I've been referring to old stories for new techniques as well!" She then looked at her satchel quizzically. "Though Vikings weren't the best fighters out there...I'll come back to look for a better book" she said with a shrug.
Axel nodded and smiled. "Well, I wish you luck." He said before he started walking back to his book on combustion engines.

Mayyflower said:
Rin huffed. "Nothing's wrong with that, one day you will meet someone who is in love with animals" she says
Len looked down "Yeah, with animals, but that doesn't mean they'll like me." he said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Brain fart is such a weird word." Shibuya said with a laughed. "I know I'll be fine! I was just saying... at least she didn't leave me unexpectedly again." She muttered before browsing the store a little more. "So you work here? Can I still get that discount for being cute?"
"Sure. It's not a big discount, it's only like... 15 or 20 percent off." Aaron told her. "That's because I'll be using my employee discount though." He then took the dart he was holding and tossed it at the bored, missing the bulls eye, by mere centimeters. "Darn."

-------

Nanne said:
Yuki jumped off the bed and turned back to her human form. "Hmm...okay!" she said as she crawled into bed and layed down next to him.
Alex smiled, "It's so good to see you awake again, I was tempted to go find that prince guy to see what was wrong, but since you woke up I don't have too."

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked down "Yeah, with animals, but that doesn't mean they'll like me." he said softly
"Len you know what I mean..." She says a little frustrated

shortyshot8 said:
(I got stuff going on give me a few xD )
(Alright)

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto finally spoke. "Your blushing, why is that?" He asked.
Sarah

"I don't know why and I shouldn't even be blushing over you anyways guess I'm just nervous cause we are so close together" I tell him.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"I don't know why and I shouldn't even be blushing over you anyways guess I'm just nervous cause we are so close together" I tell him.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sighed and just stared into her eyes again, like people were supposed to do when they slow danced.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed and just stared into her eyes again, like people were supposed to do when they slow danced.
Sarah

"I think we should stop slow dancing for today" I said letting him go as my face was really red. Why is my heart racing I thought.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"I think we should stop slow dancing for today" I said letting him go as my face was really red. Why is my heart racing I thought.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto nodded and looked around. "Is there any food around here? I'm starving." He said to her.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and looked down, he then looked back up at Mal, a grin on his face.
tumblr_mjfj7yPgFS1ragr3ao1_500.gif

"Well I'll believe you this time~"

------

Asuna smiled, "Thanks~ Now I can share a room with a friend~"
*Nanase smiled before yawning and laying down taking a nap*

WeirdPrincess said:
Haruka turned around at the sound of a familiar voice and stared at Aaron in surprise, her mouth still open. She then blushed in embarrassment as he called them cute before exclaiming, "We're just looking!"
tumblr_ml3knj7Ae51qf8rnjo1_500.gif

Shibuya laughed lightly at her before standing up straight, since she was crouched down looking at the guitars that were near the ground. She smiled at him, "We're honestly just looking~"

tumblr_nqsbp1ZU5C1s66w8mo5_250.gif

"We meet again and you're already complimenting us. Such a ladies man~" Shibuya said with a laugh.

Celia looked at the guy, "Sorry sir but neither of us are on the menu." She then looked back at her and smiled brightly again. "Tea?! Okay!" Celia happily went to that back and made some tea, returning minutes later. "Here you go~" She said and set the cup down in front of Zenya.
*The guy was gone as Zenya thanked Celia before sipping her tea*

shortyshot8 said:
"You sure?"

"Oh....SOrry...."
*Arako continued to nom on her doughnut*

Roman said:
"Sure. It's not a big discount, it's only like... 15 or 20 percent off." Aaron told her. "That's because I'll be using my employee discount though." He then took the dart he was holding and tossed it at the bored, missing the bulls eye, by mere centimeters. "Darn."
-------

Alex smiled, "It's so good to see you awake again, I was tempted to go find that prince guy to see what was wrong, but since you woke up I don't have too."
"15 or 20 percent? Mm... guess I'll have to come back and get this later." Shibuya said before walking over to him. "Darts huh? Hand me one will ya?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase smiled before yawning and laying down taking a nap*
*The guy was gone as Zenya thanked Celia before sipping her tea*

*Arako continued to nom on her doughnut*

[/QUOTE]
Celia smiled and patted her head before going back to work.

Roman said:
-------

Yuki smiled. "Well it would've taken you a long time to find him..." She hugged him, "I can't think of anything else to say but thank you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back