• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have to go to work right now. I wouldn't have much time to chat with you, since I'd be working." Celia said as she stopped by the door and turned around to face her. "If you want you can though~"
tumblr_numkahPem01s5efk9o4_r6_250.gif
''il just go with you since...i have nothing to do here''

shortyshot8 said:
Tal laughed a bit "Nah"

John looked at the girl and walked over "Who...Are you?"
*The girl looked up at John*

''im Arako, Goddess of Destruction desu. im also Natsuru's and Amara's daughter desu''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''im Arako, Goddess of Destruction desu. im also Natsuru's and Amara's daughter desu''

[/QUOTE]
John's eye twitched slightly "Erm....Okay then....I'm John...Just...Kinda a special Human"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko stopped what she was doing and looked rather confused before trying to figure out what Akira was talking about, her eyes glancing at different places as she did☿...
"Um... what's that?"

tumblr_mvuwjf1F8P1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka turned around momentarily, replying to Hikari and Kioko with a smile before she went back to cooking❦...

"Oxygen. It's a gas that's in the air that everyone breaths. Oxygen deprivation is running out of that air that you need to live~"

tumblr_n0kxdqbZbb1qjv6zxo4_r1_250.gif

...☿Kioko stared at Asuka for a while before closing her eyes as she put a finger to her head, a concentrated look on her face as she tried to process her mothers words☿...

"Mm..."

tumblr_nhhnseJgr61s20ivko1_500.gif
...±Hikari leaned forward and touched her two index fingers together, replying to Asuka±...

Uwaah~ That sounds scary~

tumblr_mzbjt9ldBt1rbnx7io1_500_zpshsk6khbk.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Indeed~ That's because it
is scary~ ”

tumblr_ml7c43L3FB1rmmxpbo1_500_zps1eqshpks.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
John's eye twitched slightly "Erm....Okay then....I'm John...Just...Kinda a special Human"
''okay desu..''

*She said before resuming to nom on her doughnut*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay desu..''
*She said before resuming to nom on her doughnut*

[/QUOTE]
"Why do you keep saying that.....?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well, all you're doing is throwing ping pong balls into the goldfish bowls to win... well a goldfish. That's basically the whole point of the game. Since the bowls are kind of spaced out a little, it makes it harder to get it in."
Autumn explained what the game was as she walked towards it. All she really wanted was the fish as a pet, seeing as how she's never had one before.
Lumina nodded, silently walking over to the game booth, just looking at the fish. They were all swimming around so contentedly in their little bowls... were they even aware it was a game? They looked so peaceful, with their fins flowing behind them in the water... for a moment Lumina just stood, mesmerized by the fish. Eventually she looked up at Autumn, smiling a bit.

"Yeah, we can play it. It looks fun."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!" Celia said happily before she trotted out of the apartment. "Just follow me then. I work in a bakery not far from here."

SoulofTobi said:
Len was sitting on the couch watching tv "Dad isn't home yet." he said as he look over at Amaya
"Okay?..." She says questionable. "I wasn't gonna ask if he was here or not" she sighs. "Where's rin?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "cheesecake is always nice"

Mal leaned close to his ear "im right here... I can pretty much hear everything you say" she whispers.

(I know but you got at least one more reply~)
(( I only have time for one post in the morning xD ))

Roman sighed, "I know that. Who said it wasn't for you to hear?" He asked, laughing lightly. "I'm pretty sure if I didn't want you to hear, I wouldn't have said it~"

---------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well....its just one big family''

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds fun~" Asuna said, nodding her head in agreement to her own words. "What's it like?" She asked.

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "It's okay~ Just take my word for it."
"Oh, well that's nice~" Rinka said with a smile, though she thought that peace would be hard to achieve. Then again, maybe it wasn't. "I wish I could use my powers for that... but considering that's not how they work, it would be rather difficult for me to that." She said, laughing lightly.

(( I immediately fell asleep after I posted xD ))

Ulqui shrugged, "That's not it. I like them just fine, but I prefer Dolphins."
Akane nodded, "Well there's always magic if your powers don't allow you to do that. I just have a lot of powers for a reason~ Though I don't usually use all of them." She said.

-------

Nanne said:
Yuki woke up a couple hours later. "Hm...where am I?" She stretched and rubbed her eyes a bit.
At the sound of Yuki's voice, Alex came running into the room, in his wolf form. He then jumped on her and nuzzled her cheek, "Thank God you're okay..."

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, silently walking over to the game booth, just looking at the fish. They were all swimming around so contentedly in their little bowls... were they even aware it was a game? They looked so peaceful, with their fins flowing behind them in the water... for a moment Lumina just stood, mesmerized by the fish. Eventually she looked up at Autumn, smiling a bit.
"Yeah, we can play it. It looks fun."
Autumn gave Lumina a thumbs up before before paying only a $1.50 for the game. For once, the games she was playing were cheap and she wasn't paying an outrageous price like ten dollars for a single game. Autumn had done that before and the game was basically impossible to win... she wasted $50 playing that game. She regretted it ever since then and refused to play any type of game that had a price that high... unless it was really cool looking of course. Then that was an exception.

After paying the girl, she gave Autumn a small bucket of ping pong balls. It looked like it held about ten, maybe 13 at most. Picking up one of the balls, Autumn tossed it gently and watched as it bounced from rim to rim of the fish bowls before bouncing to the floor.

"Ah man..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari leaned forward and touched her two index fingers together, replying to Asuka±...
Uwaah~ That sounds scary~

tumblr_mzbjt9ldBt1rbnx7io1_500_zpshsk6khbk.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Indeed~ That's because it
is scary~ ”

tumblr_ml7c43L3FB1rmmxpbo1_500_zps1eqshpks.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she finished making breakfast before putting it on to two separate plates. As she walked over, she set one each in front of Hikari and Kioko before speaking❦...

"Yes, which is why you shouldn't play that game. You can play something else after you eat~"

...☿Kioko opened her eyes once she smelled the food in front of her and smiled as she spoke, eating afterwards☿...

"Okay! No playing that game~"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto frowned before he smiled a bit and ruffled her hair. "I see... Well, I think you both have very great features, that's why I wouldn't choose between you to."
Sarah

"aww that's sweet" I said as the cap driver stopped at a house. "we are here" said the driver as I opened the car door getting out seeing balloons at the porch and lots of lights flashing inside the house. "this is going to be fun come on" I said as I touched the car door and started pulling Ikuto inside as the driver was trapped inside his car and it caught on fire as he burned alive in it.

Mayyflower said:
"Okay?..." She says questionable. "I wasn't gonna ask if he was here or not" she sighs. "Where's rin?" She asks
Len tilted his head and hummed for a moment "I'm not sure, i think she came in a little bit before me though." he said with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back