• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"this is going to be so much fun" I said happy as ice started forming in the limo. "hey you don't mind if I kill the driver do you" I said letting fire appear on my hands. I just really want to I thought as my white hair was in a ponytail.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto frowned. "Umm... I do mind." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari giggled lightly and replied to Kioko, smiling±...
“ Yeah! Big breakfasts are the best!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko smiled and nodded before speaking, puffing her cheeks out soon afterwards☿...

"We should play a game while we wait for food! Let's play tag~ Oh oh, or let's see who can hold their breath the longest."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "It's okay~ Just take my word for it."
"Oh, well that's nice~" Rinka said with a smile, though she thought that peace would be hard to achieve. Then again, maybe it wasn't. "I wish I could use my powers for that... but considering that's not how they work, it would be rather difficult for me to that." She said, laughing lightly.

(( I immediately fell asleep after I posted xD ))

Ulqui shrugged, "That's not it. I like them just fine, but I prefer Dolphins."
''a-alright...so what are we gonna do?''

*She asked before looking at Celia*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright...''

*You could see a little fox girl nomming on a doughnut*

View attachment 167298

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled again before looking at the clock, "Ah! I have to go somewhere really quick! How could I forget the time?!" She said before rushing to grab stuff from her room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again before looking at the clock, "Ah! I have to go somewhere really quick! How could I forget the time?!" She said before rushing to grab stuff from her room.
''sh-should i come along...?''

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto frowned. "Umm... I do mind." He said.
Sarah

"oh fine then I'll just kill him when we leave" I tell him smiling letting the ice and fire disappear. "do you like jade more than you like me?" I asked him smiling. He looks like he's not having any fun I thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko smiled and nodded before speaking, puffing her cheeks out soon afterwards☿...
"We should play a game while we wait for food! Let's play tag~ Oh oh, or let's see who can hold their breath the longest."
...±Hikari giggled once more and spoke, soon puffing out her cheeks to match Kioko±...

“ Oh, oh! The second game sounds fun! ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...

“ I wouldn't advise it, you'll pass out from oxygen deprivation.. ”

...±Hikari looked at Akira and spoke, placing her hands infront of her face and seemingly counting her fingers, then looking towards Kioko±...

“ Oxy.. what? ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"oh fine then I'll just kill him when we leave" I tell him smiling letting the ice and fire disappear. "do you like jade more than you like me?" I asked him smiling. He looks like he's not having any fun I thought.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto tilted his head. "Umm... I don't like picking favorites, why?" He asked her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sh-should i come along...?''

[/QUOTE]
"I have to go to work right now. I wouldn't have much time to chat with you, since I'd be working." Celia said as she stopped by the door and turned around to face her. "If you want you can though~"

tumblr_numkahPem01s5efk9o4_r6_250.gif

TheDragoon said:
Rika blinked as she watched his eye twitch. "Umm... Do I need to get you eye drops too?" She asked as she carried him inside the hospital.
Tal laughed a bit "Nah"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright...''

*You could see a little fox girl nomming on a doughnut*

View attachment 167298

[/QUOTE]
John looked at the girl and walked over "Who...Are you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari giggled once more and spoke, soon puffing out her cheeks to match Kioko±...
“ Oh, oh! The second game sounds fun! ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...

“ I wouldn't advise it, you'll pass out from oxygen deprivation.. ”

...±Hikari looked at Akira and spoke, placing her hands infront of her face and seemingly counting her fingers, then looking towards Kioko±...

“ Oxy.. what? ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko stopped what she was doing and looked rather confused before trying to figure out what Akira was talking about, her eyes glancing at different places as she did☿...

"Um... what's that?"

tumblr_mvuwjf1F8P1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka turned around momentarily, replying to Hikari and Kioko with a smile before she went back to cooking❦...

"Oxygen. It's a gas that's in the air that everyone breaths. Oxygen deprivation is running out of that air that you need to live~"

tumblr_n0kxdqbZbb1qjv6zxo4_r1_250.gif

...☿Kioko stared at Asuka for a while before closing her eyes as she put a finger to her head, a concentrated look on her face as she tried to process her mothers words☿...

"Mm..."

tumblr_nhhnseJgr61s20ivko1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's nose flopped around a little "Ugh...."
Upon further examination, they had concluded his nose was indeed broken. They told Rika to come back tomorrow while they preformed a procedure on him.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto tilted his head. "Umm... I don't like picking favorites, why?" He asked her.
Sarah

"you just look like your not having any fun. So I thought you liked jade better than me cause she's nicer" I tell him looking down.

TheDragoon said:
Upon further examination, they had concluded his nose was indeed broken. They told Rika to come back tomorrow while they preformed a procedure on him.
(Timeskip?)

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"you just look like your not having any fun. So I thought you liked jade better than me cause she's nicer" I tell him looking down.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto frowned before he smiled a bit and ruffled her hair. "I see... Well, I think you both have very great features, that's why I wouldn't choose between you to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back