• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Rika looked up from her books and looked over to where the noise had come from. It was Tel. "Hey Tel! You ok?" She asked.
Tel groaned "No...."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "cheesecake is always nice"

Mal leaned close to his ear "im right here... I can pretty much hear everything you say" she whispers.

(I know but you got at least one more reply~)
William laughed "That's true"

Last edited by a moderator:
John woke up in bed and looked around "Slap da booty..." He muttered before sitting up and getting out of bed slowly making his way to the kitchen "I wonder where everyone is..."

@Himeragi Seiker since you seem to be the only one here ATM xD

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i deleted my last two posts cuz im still thinking about her other species...)))
*Zenya only blushed more*

''i-i dont see how...i-its cute..''

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled, "It's okay~ Just take my word for it."

Roman said:
"Thanks for giving me a second home~ I can use my apartment for other stuff now... Maybe I can turn it into a art place... Just a place I can go to work on my art~"
--------

"It's just my way if giving back to the community I guess... I just wish for peace, just as much as the next person, so I mainly use my powers for stuff like this." Akane told the girl, smiling happily.

-------

Alex sighed in relief, "I wish I could tell you, Yuki, but I have no idea. I'm just happy you're gonna be alright." He said, holding her a little tighter.
"Oh, well that's nice~" Rinka said with a smile, though she thought that peace would be hard to achieve. Then again, maybe it wasn't. "I wish I could use my powers for that... but considering that's not how they work, it would be rather difficult for me to that." She said, laughing lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
(this chick cant sleep so now shes gonna stay up :D )
"because they are adorable... and why not? do you not like them or something?" she says.

(cant sleep so now you get more replys from me >:3)

"well that sounds nice... though you surely couldn't carry me all the way without your arms getting tired~"
(( I immediately fell asleep after I posted xD ))

Ulqui shrugged, "That's not it. I like them just fine, but I prefer Dolphins."

TheDragoon said:
((I am! Kyu: I'm freeeeee! :D I'm stuck in a classroom in a magic lamp...))
((well, i haven't finished 'project Sinbad' yet, so mind if i send Ayen?))

SoulofTobi said:
((well, i haven't finished 'project Sinbad' yet, so mind if i send Ayen?))
((Mmk xD ))

A magic lamp rattled in a cabnet in one of the classrooms. It seemed like something wanted out.

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk xD ))
A magic lamp rattled in a cabnet in one of the classrooms. It seemed like something wanted out.
Ayen yawned as he jumped off the tree he was napping on and eventually made his way to the school and wandered around for a bit till he heard something in one of the class rooms and pecked his head in "Is that? no way, it can't be...." he said as he walked over to the lamp and sat down next to it "if that a Djinn lamp?" he said as he picked it up "well, only one way to find out." he said as he rubbed it with his sleeve.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "I think I broke my nose"
Rika helped him up and started walking with him to the hospital. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt..." She said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen yawned as he jumped off the tree he was napping on and eventually made his way to the school and wandered around for a bit till he heard something in one of the class rooms and pecked his head in "Is that? no way, it can't be...." he said as he walked over to the lamp and sat down next to it "if that a Djinn lamp?" he said as he picked it up "well, only one way to find out." he said as he rubbed it with his sleeve.
Suddenly, a boy with blue hair popped out of the lamp. "Whew! Free!" He said. "My old master didnt seem to be coming back anytime soon so I guess I got you to thank." He said, smiling at him. "And since I'm a genie, I guess I'll reward you with 3 wishes..."

Roman said:
"Is there anything I should know before I start getting all my stuff over to your place tonight?" Asuna asked.
--------

(( I fell asleep soon as I made my last post xDD ))

Roman nodded, "I think I can. You still aren't heavy... At all." He said, mumbling the last part to himself.

---------

Alex immediately took Yuki to the her place and laid her down in bed, waiting for her to wake up
Yuki woke up a couple hours later. "Hm...where am I?" She stretched and rubbed her eyes a bit.

TheDragoon said:
Rika helped him up and started walking with him to the hospital. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt..." She said.

Suddenly, a boy with blue hair popped out of the lamp. "Whew! Free!" He said. "My old master didnt seem to be coming back anytime soon so I guess I got you to thank." He said, smiling at him. "And since I'm a genie, I guess I'll reward you with 3 wishes..."
Ayen smiled "so, that's what their called nowadays" he said calmly as he looked at the boy and held out his hand "before we get to the wishes lets introduce our selfs, I'm Ayen" he said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so, that's what their called nowadays" he said calmly as he looked at the boy and held out his hand "before we get to the wishes lets introduce our selfs, I'm Ayen" he said with a smile.
The boy held out his hand and shook it. "I'm Kyu! It's nice to meet you!" He said happily. "I also have a few rules about wishes..." He said before he started listing the rules about wishes...

Rule 1: Kyu may not force people to fall in love with the wisher.

Rule 2: Kyu cannot bring people back to life.

Rule 3: The wisher may not wish for more wishes.

Rule 4: Kyu cannot grant you to be a sanctum or God.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]
Sarah
"Really thats surprizing. You said you were popular thought girls made you stuff all the time" i tell him smirking as i sat on the bed with him. "So whats going on between you and jade huh" i said asked him sitting on my knees on the bed as i tapped his nose lightly.

[/QUOTE]
(hey did you ever replied to this)

@TheDragon

TheDragoon said:
The boy held out his hand and shook it. "I'm Kyu! It's nice to meet you!" He said happily. "I also have a few rules about wishes..." He said before he started listing the rules about wishes...
Rule 1: Kyu may not force people to fall in love with the wisher.

Rule 2: Kyu cannot bring people back to life.

Rule 3: The wisher may not wish for more wishes.

Rule 4: Kyu cannot grant you to be a sanctum or God.
Ayen chuckled "so the basics huh? i just hope you don't twist my words like other wish granters in the past." he said as he rubbed his chin "now then, what to wish for?" he asked himself out loud

[QUOTE="Dark lane](hey did you ever replied to this)
@TheDragon

[/QUOTE]
((No, sorry xD ))

Ikuto laughed lightly when she said that. "Well... No... They don't make me food and stuff like that..." He said. "And nothing really has happened between us... Why?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "so the basics huh? i just hope you don't twist my words like other wish granters in the past." he said as he rubbed his chin "now then, what to wish for?" he asked himself out loud
Kyu rubbed the back of his head. "Oh yeah... You might wanna be specific about what you want..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
((No, sorry xD ))
Ikuto laughed lightly when she said that. "Well... No... They don't make me food and stuff like that..." He said. "And nothing really has happened between us... Why?" He asked.

Kyu rubbed the back of his head. "Oh yeah... You might wanna be specific about what you want..." He said.
Sarah

"no reason I'm just really bored. Want to go have my type of fun. Hurry up and eat mr. We have a long day ahead of us" I tell him smiling as I grabbed my bottle of blood and started drinking it.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"no reason I'm just really bored. Want to go have my type of fun. Hurry up and eat mr. We have a long day ahead of us" I tell him smiling as I grabbed my bottle of blood and started drinking it.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sighed and went to eat.

TheDragoon said:
Ayen smiled "for my first wish, i want a ever refilling bottle of liquid life essence." he said with a nod as he looked at Kyu.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "for my first wish, i want a ever refilling bottle of liquid life essence." he said with a nod as he looked at Kyu.
Kyu laughed lightly and nodded. "Alright, I see what you did there, finding ways around my rules... Your wish is granted~" He said as he snapped his fingers and a ever refilling bottle of liquid life essence appeared in his hands.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, following Asuka downstairs♅...
“ Yeah, that sounds good~ ”

...±Hikari giggled and spoke, smiling alongside Kioko±...

“ Yeah!~ Ice cream or cake!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka hummed quietly as she made it downstairs and walked into the kitchen, soon standing in front of the counter. She spoke quietly to herself, trying to decide on what she should make for breakfast❦...

"
What to make, what to make..."

...☿Kioko bounced in excitement at the thought of having cake and soon spoke☿...

"Cake! Cake is way better then ice cream so we should have that. I wonder what mommy is gonna make for breakfast~"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed and went to eat.
Sarah

I just smiled as I was done my bottle of blood. Then ice started forming on the walls as I smiled. We are going to have so much fun I thought as I created a blue dress from the ice in the room. "here put this on" I tell him handing him a suit.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
I just smiled as I was done my bottle of blood. Then ice started forming on the walls as I smiled. We are going to have so much fun I thought as I created a blue dress from the ice in the room. "here put this on" I tell him handing him a suit.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked as he was given a suit. "E-Eh? Why?" He asked, frowning a bit as he looked around the room. "What's going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back