• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-im not that cute...'' - Zenya's new color cuz...blue seemed irrelevant if you looked at her base picture

[/QUOTE]
(( Now they have the same color, how confusing xD ))

----

Celia nodded, "Yeah you are! You're super cute to me~ Eveeything about you is cute."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I just do it for fun and I occasionally train, workout some times." Rinka said, frowning a little as she remembered the last time she trained. It ended up with her getting her arms twisted behind her back and she was hurt to the point where Rinka wailed at the man to let her go. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in the park? It's usually rare whenever I see anyone here."
Akane pointed to a deas flower, "When I'm bored I come here and I bring all the dead plants back to life to keep the park as beautiful as it always is."

Roman said:
Akane pointed to a deas flower, "When I'm bored I come here and I bring all the dead plants back to life to keep the park as beautiful as it always is."
"You can do that?" Rinka asked in surprised. "I've never met anyone who could bring plants back to life... I do think it's nice that you're doing that."

evulbi11.jpg
[/URL]
"A Phase? What's a Phase?" Celia asked curiously as she looked at Zenya. "Phases make me think of Ulqui... he goes through a lot of phases. So to me a phase, means a change."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex hurried over to Yuki quickly picking her up off the ground, "Yuki! Are you alright?!" He asked, in a panicked tone.
--------

Asuna laughed lightly, "We only met today, I don't think it would be wise to let a stranger come live with you.."

--------

"Bike rides are always enjoyable, even if they talk all day~" Akane said, smiling happily. "Though I spend most of my time doing things like exercising and stuff.." She said, telling a half lie. She did workout, but not most of the time.
Yuki was in her human form. She groaned a bit..."what...what happened..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Now they have the same color, how confusing xD ))
----

Celia nodded, "Yeah you are! You're super cute to me~ Eveeything about you is cute."
i deleted my last two posts cuz im still thinking about her other species...)))

*Zenya only blushed more*

''i-i dont see how...i-its cute..''

"Thanks for giving me a second home~ I can use my apartment for other stuff now... Maybe I can turn it into a art place... Just a place I can go to work on my art~"

--------

WeirdPrincess said:
"You can do that?" Rinka asked in surprised. "I've never met anyone who could bring plants back to life... I do think it's nice that you're doing that."

"A Phase? What's a Phase?" Celia asked curiously as she looked at Zenya. "Phases make me think of Ulqui... he goes through a lot of phases. So to me a phase, means a change."
"It's just my way if giving back to the community I guess... I just wish for peace, just as much as the next person, so I mainly use my powers for stuff like this." Akane told the girl, smiling happily.

-------

Nanne said:
Yuki was in her human form. She groaned a bit..."what...what happened..."
Alex sighed in relief, "I wish I could tell you, Yuki, but I have no idea. I'm just happy you're gonna be alright." He said, holding her a little tighter.

Roman said:
"Thanks for giving me a second home~ I can use my apartment for other stuff now... Maybe I can turn it into a art place... Just a place I can go to work on my art~"
--------

"It's just my way if giving back to the community I guess... I just wish for peace, just as much as the next person, so I mainly use my powers for stuff like this." Akane told the girl, smiling happily.

-------

Alex sighed in relief, "I wish I could tell you, Yuki, but I have no idea. I'm just happy you're gonna be alright." He said, holding her a little tighter.
''no problem..''

*She said before sitting on a bench on the boat*

WeirdPrincess said:
The man working the booth got the panda and handed it to her with a smile. Ulqui looked at it for a while, "Why a panda?"
(this chick cant sleep so now shes gonna stay up :D )

"because they are adorable... and why not? do you not like them or something?" she says.

Roman said:
(( Night~ ))
Roman laughed lightly, "There's this one place in the woods that I always go to when I need some time alone. It's a beautiful area and I thought it'd be nice to show you~"
(cant sleep so now you get more replys from me >:3)

"well that sounds nice... though you surely couldn't carry me all the way without your arms getting tired~"

Roman said:
--------

-------

Yuki trembled in his arms. "I'm really exhausted...I can't feel my legs that well...I.." Yuki then knocked out in his arms.

Roman said:
"It's no use in telling you. I sense you haven't met him." Akane said. "I just hope he didn't get himself killed or anything."
---------

Alex nodded and began running, his speed easily matching Yuki's in mere seconds, his hair growing long, his red mane soon becoming full as he eventually turned into a lion.

---------

Ayako blushed lightly, "Maybe..." She said, looking at how many bottles she had drunk. Ayako then placed her head on the table, before looking up at Yushido once more.

tumblr_mcvb8mxQDU1rtl9dyo1_500-1_zps1ab78c62.gif
"Alright alright"

LunaCrosby said:
"I think im gonna get a cheese cake" she says to herself as she looks at the menu.
William yawned for a brief second "That sounds nice"

@TheDragoon[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
"Alright alright"

Hallson blinked looking dumbfounded "I'm going to kill you...I'm going to kill you with no remorse and use your organs to paint this realm red...." He said a little shocked still

Tel was laying in bed rolling around "Where...Is...She....."

@TheDragoon
((Rika's in the courtyard))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no problem..''
*She said before sitting on a bench on the boat*

[/QUOTE]
"Is there anything I should know before I start getting all my stuff over to your place tonight?" Asuna asked.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
(this chick cant sleep so now shes gonna stay up :D )
"because they are adorable... and why not? do you not like them or something?" she says.

(cant sleep so now you get more replys from me >:3)

"well that sounds nice... though you surely couldn't carry me all the way without your arms getting tired~"
(( I fell asleep soon as I made my last post xDD ))

Roman nodded, "I think I can. You still aren't heavy... At all." He said, mumbling the last part to himself.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki trembled in his arms. "I'm really exhausted...I can't feel my legs that well...I.." Yuki then knocked out in his arms.
Alex immediately took Yuki to the her place and laid her down in bed, waiting for her to wake up

TheDragoon said:
((Rika's in the courtyard))
Tel whined a little before getting up and going out to the courtyard despite the time of morning as he looked around with tired eyes

shortyshot8 said:
"Alright alright"

Hallson blinked looking dumbfounded "I'm going to kill you...I'm going to kill you with no remorse and use your organs to paint this realm red...." He said a little shocked still

@TheDragoon
(( Akane had found Roman xD She currently lives with him, but is talking with ibe if WP's characters ))

Roman said:
(( I needed her to find her son as fast as possible, thanks to Mal I was able to do that xDD ))
(Well I'm just gonna have Jackson mope around because his wife died....)

shortyshot8 said:
Tel whined a little before getting up and going out to the courtyard despite the time of morning as he looked around with tired eyes
Rika let out a soft yawn. She was studying in the courtyard and hadn't noticed Tel yet.

TheDragoon said:
Rika let out a soft yawn. She was studying in the courtyard and hadn't noticed Tel yet.
Tel tripped over his shoe and hit his nose on the floor "Son of a...!" He yelled holding his nose writhing in pain

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and stretched her arms up briefly before speaking, soon making her way downstairs❦...
"Okay~ Maybe I can give them pound cake... It's bread but it's really sweet bread."

...Kioko giggled and smiled happily...

"I hope its ice cream or cake!"
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, following Asuka downstairs♅...

“ Yeah, that sounds good~ ”

...±Hikari giggled and spoke, smiling alongside Kioko±...

“ Yeah!~ Ice cream or cake!~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel tripped over his shoe and hit his nose on the floor "Son of a...!" He yelled holding his nose writhing in pain
Rika looked up from her books and looked over to where the noise had come from. It was Tel. "Hey Tel! You ok?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
"Alright alright"

@TheDragoon
Kagura nodded "cheesecake is always nice"

Roman said:
"Is there anything I should know before I start getting all my stuff over to your place tonight?" Asuna asked.
--------

Roman nodded, "I think I can. You still aren't heavy... At all." He said, mumbling the last part to himself.

---------

Alex immediately took Yuki to the her place and laid her down in bed, waiting for her to wake up
Mal leaned close to his ear "im right here... I can pretty much hear everything you say" she whispers.

(I know but you got at least one more reply~)

Roman said:
--------

---------

''well....its just one big family''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back