• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "But you are~ I don't seem to have a problem carrying you so you must be light, right?"

(( Well here's a list of my babies xD

Han

Taylor and Talia

Kaz

Minako

Hayate

Satoshi

Ayame

Ayako

Aaron ))

"They're one of the best forms of transportation. Wanna go for a ride?" She asks.
''sure''

WeirdPrincess said:

Ulqui chuckled, "It's fine. You just need more practice at throwing baseballs." He said before throwing the one in his hand, knocking down the remaining bottles. Looking at the different prizes, Ulqui then looked back at Lucy. "Which one do you want?"

''well...it only helped him cuz he probably wanted to see you in that looking cute an-- Ah!''

*She yelped not noticing Celia stick in the needle...yet*

''it really does keep your mind off of things like needles..''

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "But you are~ I don't seem to have a problem carrying you so you must be light, right?"

Han

Taylor and Talia

Kaz

Minako

Hayate

Satoshi

Ayame

Ayako

Aaron ))

"They're one of the best forms of transportation. Wanna go for a ride?" She asks.
(( I choose... myself xD Jk jk um, maybe Aaron or Ayako. I can't decide on who xD ))

Roman said:
"What do you think it is then because I got nothing...." Alex said.
"I don't know...I don't like this...I want to go back but at the same this I feel like this is it..." she whimpered a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I choose... myself xD Jk jk um, maybe Aaron or Ayako. I can't decide on who xD ))
(( I just noticed I left my main baby out, Akane... She's gonna kill me. You gotta make a choice and sacrifice the rest >_> ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure''
''well...it only helped him cuz he probably wanted to see you in that looking cute an-- Ah!''

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled, "That's the whole point silly! My boobs are such a great distraction~" She said, pulling out the needle after she was done.

Roman said:
(( I just noticed I left my main baby out, Akane... She's gonna kill me. You gotta make a choice and sacrifice the rest >_> ))
(( Not the sacrifices! I pick... Akane xD Aaron and Ayako got sacrificed ))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "That's the whole point silly! My boobs are such a great distraction~" She said, pulling out the needle after she was done.

*Zenya sighed and then noticed she was getting hotter before sitting on the couch*

''please tell me the drug isnt an aphrodisiac...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure''

[/QUOTE]
"I can make a boat easily appear for us, so let's head on down to the water~" Asuna said happily as she ran towards the water.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya sighed and then noticed she was getting hotter before sitting on the couch*
''please tell me the drug isnt an aphrodisiac...''

[/QUOTE]
"Uh..." Celia reads the bottle that she took the drug from before her eyes widened, soon laughing nervously. "Well... maybe just a little."

Nanne said:
"I don't know...I don't like this...I want to go back but at the same this I feel like this is it..." she whimpered a bit.
Alex laid back down on the ground, "I wish I could help you, Yuki... I really do." He said quietly, slowly turning back into his human form.

---------

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Yay! She isn't gonna kill me now! I'll drop her at the nearby park~ ))

Roman said:
"I can make a boat easily appear for us, so let's head on down to the water~" Asuna said happily as she ran towards the water.
*Nanase followed Asuna*

'hmm..lively type...'

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh..." Celia reads the bottle that she took the drug from before her eyes widened, soon laughing nervously. "Well... maybe just a little."
''fuck...guess thats what theyve been giving me all this time...somehow it really does make the body accept the nasod material...though, wish someone could at least.......n-never mind..i-i wont ask you to help by pleasuring me as well...''

*She said as she took off her jacket and unbuttoned her shirt a little and breathed heavily*

Roman said:

Han

Taylor and Talia

Kaz

Minako

Hayate

Satoshi

Ayame

Ayako

Aaron ))

"I still say it's because your strong" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked, "But Taylor said that it can help people! I think... he said it helped him get better quickly when he was sick." She then got a cotton ball and poured a bit of alcohol on it before rubbing a spot on Zenya's arm with it. "The vein is right... here!" As Celia said here, she put the needle into her arm until it was a little bit less the half way and injected the drug into Zenya. "That'll be it for Nurse Celia today. A job well done!"
Ulqui chuckled, "It's fine. You just need more practice at throwing baseballs." He said before throwing the one in his hand, knocking down the remaining bottles. Looking at the different prizes, Ulqui then looked back at Lucy. "Which one do you want?"
Lucy looked at the prizes before pointing at a stuffed panda "that one." she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase followed Asuna*
'hmm..lively type...'

''fuck...guess thats what theyve been giving me all this time...somehow it really does make the body accept the nasod material...though, wish someone could at least.......n-never mind..i-i wont ask you to help by pleasuring me as well...''

*She said as she took off her jacket and unbuttoned her shirt a little and breathed heavily*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna stopped when she made it to the shoreline and a boat immediately appeared in the water. "Well, that's us! Let's go!~"

--------

LunaCrosby said:

Lucy looked at the prizes before pointing at a stuffed panda "that one." she says.
Roman chuckled, "Yeah, maybe it is~ Though I still say it's because you're light~"

Roman said:
Asuna stopped when she made it to the shoreline and a boat immediately appeared in the water. "Well, that's us! Let's go!~"
--------

Roman chuckled, "Yeah, maybe it is~ Though I still say it's because you're light~"
*Nanase got on*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Nanase got on*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna summoned a llama with a captain's hat on, "He'll navigate the boat..." she said pointing to him. "Yep... Llamas.."

(( Don't judge me xDD ))

Roman said:
Alex laid back down on the ground, "I wish I could help you, Yuki... I really do." He said quietly, slowly turning back into his human form.
---------

Suddenly her feet started to turn into snowflakes. "Alex! My legs are gone! It's traveling up my body...I'm turning into snowflakes or something...but they're disappearing," she said a little nervous. Infront of Alex some snowflakes were appearing.

Roman said:
--------

"then maybe its both" she says and nods "but where are you taking me?"

(night~)

Roman said:
---------

Rinka was just riding through the park on her bike, the window blowing her hair slightly.

tumblr_n8yfrxZYz91ssa87so1_500.gif

"I've been at this since this morning... but I don't feel tired." She said quietly as she put the brakes on her bike and got off. "Maybe I'll walk it to enjoy the scenery more~" Rinka said and smiled a little as she began to push her bike down the sidewalk of the park.

Nanne said:
Suddenly her feet started to turn into snowflakes. "Alex! My legs are gone! It's traveling up my body...I'm turning into snowflakes or something...but they're disappearing," she said a little nervous. Infront of Alex some snowflakes were appearing.
Alex looked up at the snowflakes. Slightly confused since it was sunny and hot out, "Some are appearing in front of me right now, Yuki..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed and looked around for another game they could play, soon looking at the a game where you had to toss a ping ping ball into a goldfish bowl. The only prize was a goldfish of course and she did want to play it, to see if she could get herself one. Autumn soon lifted a finger and pointed over towards the booth as she spoke.
"What about that game?"
WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed and looked around for another game they could play, soon looking at the a game where you had to toss a ping ping ball into a goldfish bowl. The only prize was a goldfish of course and she did want to play it, to see if she could get herself one. Autumn soon lifted a finger and pointed over towards the booth as she spoke.
"What about that game?"
Lumina, not knowing where anything else in the park was, followed along behind her friend, unsure of where Autumn was going to lead them next. As Autumn spoke, her gaze followed her finger to the goldfish game stand, and the Phoenix took a moment to simply stare at it. A... goldfish game? What kind of game was that? She looked back at Autumn, still looking a little confused.

"Uh, sure.. how do you play?"

LunaCrosby said:
"then maybe its both" she says and nods "but where are you taking me?"
(night~)
(( Night~ ))

Roman laughed lightly, "There's this one place in the woods that I always go to when I need some time alone. It's a beautiful area and I thought it'd be nice to show you~"

Roman said:
Asuna summoned a llama with a captain's hat on, "He'll navigate the boat..." she said pointing to him. "Yep... Llamas.."
(( Don't judge me xDD ))
''alllllrrrrrrighty then.....''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase followed Asuna*
'hmm..lively type...'

[/QUOTE]
"Eeeehhh?!" Celia immediately picked her up and carried her to the spare room. "Can't let you do this in he living room or on my nice white couches. Taylor and Talia could walk in or something!" She exclaimed as she walked into the spare room and layed her down on the bed. "I-I um... don't know if I could help you or not..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Eeeehhh?!" Celia immediately picked her up and carried her to the spare room. "Can't let you do this in he living room or on my nice white couches. Taylor and Talia could walk in or something!" She exclaimed as she walked into the spare room and layed her down on the bed. "I-I um... don't know if I could help you or not..."
''y-you dont have to...i mean if you want you could......''

WeirdPrincess said:
Rinka was just riding through the park on her bike, the window blowing her hair slightly.
tumblr_n8yfrxZYz91ssa87so1_500.gif

"I've been at this since this morning... but I don't feel tired." She said quietly as she put the brakes on her bike and got off. "Maybe I'll walk it to enjoy the scenery more~" Rinka said and smiled a little as she began to push her bike down the sidewalk of the park.
Akane hummed quietly as she walked through the park, healing the dead flowers like she did before. She looked up from the ground, inspecting the area for any nearby people, soon spotting a girl walking, pushing a bike along with her. She then waved and smiled, "Hello! Nice weather we're having today aren't we?" She asked.

LunaCrosby said:

The man working the booth got the panda and handed it to her with a smile. Ulqui looked at it for a while, "Why a panda?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back