• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia immediately crouched down in front of her with a worried expression on her face, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"
*Zenya's wincing soon turned into screaming of pain*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and spoke as she looked back at them❦...
"If you're so sure, then maybe you can both have just a
little bit of sweets. Not to much, since it's not a healthy breakfast~"

...☿Kioko grinned and clapped her hands together excitedly☿...

"Yay! I'm okay with that!~"

...❦Asuka looked down at Akira and smiled lightly❦...

"Apparently Kioko and Hikari want sweets for breakfast, think I should give them any more then just a little?"

"Okay. Maybe some games then... and something to eat too." Ulqui said.

"Oh um... I don't know... I do need to clean the place and wash those sheets." Celia said quietly as she tapped her chin.
"sounds good to me" she says and nods, her hands behind her back.

Roman said:
Asuna returned to her normal appearance, growing sleep slightly taller, and her hair growing longer, and lastly her chest. She then smiled and tilted her head.
tumblr_inline_nt6bsfP4IL1rnla1i_500.gif

"Walking is good then. That way we can get to meet one another."
"Alright...after you"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"Alright...after you"

[/QUOTE]
Asuna began walking in the direction of the beach, turning her head to face Nanase, "So... Let's start off with our ages, you first."

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly, "Well it was more than decent I can tell you that." He said, as he stood up and walked over to Mal. "Maybe we could go out again tonight. Another walk?" He asked.
------

Alex sighed and appeared in front of Yuki, "Maybe if I hold on to you I'll teleport wherever you go." He said, placing his red paws on her white ones. "It's sort of like holding hands~"

---------

Asuna took a few steps back, "Wow you're strong." She said, as she reached to fix her jacket, but couldn't do so because it was torn. She then looked down and blushed before screaming..

tumblr_n4bhzlMz3x1rrr564o1_500.gif

"My jacket!" She screamed, covering herself up.
"sure" she said and smiled, standing up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya's wincing soon turned into screaming of pain*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah fuck! I mean shit! I-I mean crap! What's going on?!" Celia exclaimed before she picked up Zenya, unsure of what to really do.

LunaCrosby said:
"sounds good to me" she says and nods, her hands behind her back.
Ulqui nodded as he put his hands behind his head before nodding over to a game where you had to knock down three milk bottles. "What about that one?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah fuck! I mean shit! I-I mean crap! What's going on?!" Celia exclaimed before she picked up Zenya, unsure of what to really do.
Ulqui nodded as he put his hands behind his head before nodding over to a game where you had to knock down three milk bottles. "What about that one?"
"yeah that one looks like fun!" she said and ran over to the game.

WeirdPrincess said:
"M-my head...! It feels like it's splitting...!!!"

*She screamed before her screaming started to calm*

"R-right...dammit...it's because I'm a Nasod hybrid, my body is still rejecting the Nasod material inside me......I might need drugs just to make my body accept the material.."

LunaCrosby said:
"sure" she said and smiled, standing up.
Roman chuckled, "How about you get on my back? I'll carry you~" he said smiling

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"17, you?"

[/QUOTE]
Asuna giggled, "I'm a year older, 18." She said nodding her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"yeah that one looks like fun!" she said and ran over to the game.
Ulqui chuckled and followed after her. Upon reaching the booth, he payed the guy for three baseballs and handed two of them to her and kept one for him. "I'll let you throw the first two. I'll do the last one of you can't knock them all down."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"M-my head...! It feels like it's splitting...!!!"
*She screamed before her screaming started to calm*

"R-right...dammit...it's because I'm a Nasod hybrid, my body is still rejecting the Nasod material inside me......I might need drugs just to make my body accept the material.."

[/QUOTE]
"D-Drugs? What kind of drugs? Like the usual medical ones that I can't remember the name of?" Celia asked as she carried her over to the couch and set her down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

"I dunno... are you strong enough?" she asks jokingly.

Roman said:

''okay...actually i dont remember how old i am honestly...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled and followed after her. Upon reaching the booth, he payed the guy for three baseballs and handed two of them to her and kept one for him. "I'll let you throw the first two. I'll do the last one of you can't knock them all down."

"D-Drugs? What kind of drugs? Like the usual medical ones that I can't remember the name of?" Celia asked as she carried her over to the couch and set her down.
''n-no...its drugs made by CIA. those guys, i dont hate. but the lab people, screw all of them...including the military associated with them..''

*She said still holding her head*

WeirdPrincess said:

Lucy shrugged and threw one as hard as she could "im not very good at throwing baseballs." she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I dunno... are you strong enough?" she asks jokingly.
Roman smiled, "Stronger than you can imagine~ You aren't heavy anyways." He said, motioning for her to get on

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no...its drugs made by CIA. those guys, i dont hate. but the lab people, screw all of them...including the military associated with them..''

[/QUOTE]
A brief flash encased Celia before fading, now looking how she first did. Tears were rolling down Celia's face even though she had a smile.

tumblr_nob6u6CBmu1qjmcfmo1_540.gif

"I have to talk to those guys again? Oh joy~ Should we go see then now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
A brief flash encased Celia before fading, now looking how she first did. Tears were rolling down Celia's face even though she had a smile.
tumblr_nob6u6CBmu1qjmcfmo1_540.gif

"I have to talk to those guys again? Oh joy~ Should we go see then now?"
''you mean you...talked to them already?''

*She then shook her head and smiled*

''we can go now...your choice. il come along okay?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Really?" Asuna asked. "You don't look a day over 17 to me..."

--------

LunaCrosby said:
"If you insist" she said and got onto his back.
Roman lifted Mal up and walked out the front door, "Told you. You're not heavy at all." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy shrugged and threw one as hard as she could "im not very good at throwing baseballs." she says.
"Trying is all that matters to me." Ulqui said as he watched her.

Roman said:
"Really?" Asuna asked. "You don't look a day over 17 to me..."
--------

Roman lifted Mal up and walked out the front door, "Told you. You're not heavy at all." He said.
''oh well...age doesnt really matter anyway...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you mean you...talked to them already?''
*She then shook her head and smiled*

''we can go now...your choice. il come along okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia nodded, "I kind of... uh... you know it's a long story about how I ran into the CIA!" She laughed nervously before putting her hand on top of Zenya's head. "We're on good terms, so we'll just get those drugs and head back home!" She then teleported them to the main building of the CIA.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "I kind of... uh... you know it's a long story about how I ran into the CIA!" She laughed nervously before putting her hand on top of Zenya's head. "We're on good terms, so we'll just get those drugs and head back home!" She then teleported them to the main building of the CIA.
*She looked around meeting every CIA's eyes*

''so...now what''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She looked around meeting every CIA's eyes*
''so...now what''

[/QUOTE]
"You stay here for a second, I'll be right back!" Celia smiled and patted her head before vanishing, reappearing minutes later with a few bottles in hand. "Okay! We're good to go, they said this was what you needed." She said then teleported them back to her apartment.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You stay here for a second, I'll be right back!" Celia smiled and patted her head before vanishing, reappearing minutes later with a few bottles in hand. "Okay! We're good to go, they said this was what you needed." She said then teleported them back to her apartment.
*Zenya smiled but then realized she was holding something and then looked at what she was holding. It appeared to be a Uniform which had Zenya's CIA ID and picture with the title 'Closer' at the bottom of her ID*

''so thats why that lady took a picture of me...and measured my sizes..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back