• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Oh...well I don't mind if you do that again......but where is your daughter..?
*She asked curiously*

[/QUOTE]
Celia opened her mouth to say where before she blinked and slowly closed it. "Um... I think with Taylor? I don't know..." She muttered and looked away from her. "I don't even know where my own kid is... I'm a bad mom..." She sniffled.

tumblr_mdmvebAtCQ1qkbwm5o1_500.png
[/URL]

"I met her in the park, she said she was looking for you and we talked."
Roman nodded, "Oh... Well that's nice." He said, eating some more. "Anyways, I noticed you changed your look. What's that all about?" He asked, looking her over.

--------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia opened her mouth to say where before she blinked and slowly closed it. "Um... I think with Taylor? I don't know..." She muttered and looked away from her. "I don't even know where my own kid is... I'm a bad mom..." She sniffled.
(( Of course she's with Taylor! They're grocery shopping xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
*Zenya then placed a hand on Celia's shoulder*

"No you aren't. You just don't know exactly where she is. Just because your a parent of a child doesn't mean you have to know exactly where they are"

Roman said:
Asuna looked at Nanase and gave her a thumbs up, "Well I'm not like him, my big talk is serious talk. I say I'm gonna learn it, I'm gonna learn it. So, let's begin teaching!"
-----------

Roman nodded, "Oh... Well that's nice." He said, eating some more. "Anyways, I noticed you changed your look. What's that all about?" He asked, looking her over.

--------

"Continue the battle, if you are wiling to do so"

*She said before going into a certain blade stance*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya then placed a hand on Celia's shoulder*
"No you aren't. You just don't know exactly where she is. Just because your a parent of a child doesn't mean you have to know exactly where they are"

[/QUOTE]
Celia sniffled again, "B-But I don't like not knowing where she is. She's not even that old yet! I think maybe a couple weeks or a month at most... she's really smart though..."

Roman said:
Asuna looked at Nanase and gave her a thumbs up, "Well I'm not like him, my big talk is serious talk. I say I'm gonna learn it, I'm gonna learn it. So, let's begin teaching!"
-----------

--------

"I just wanted to try something new... and just for the fun of it" she says and continues eating.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Continue the battle, if you are wiling to do so"
*She said before going into a certain blade stance*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna nodded, taking a stance herself, she quickly vanished from sight.

tumblr_n5e1yiBMmV1r0wlweo1_500.gif

She reappeared in front of Nanase, it was obvious her attack pattern had changed, due to her switching arms so the others wouldn't effect her anymore.

LunaCrosby said:
"I just wanted to try something new... and just for the fun of it" she says and continues eating.
"Well it's a really good look for you. Especially the blue hair~" Roman said, smiling at her.

latest

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sniffled again, "B-But I don't like not knowing where she is. She's not even that old yet! I think maybe a couple weeks or a month at most... she's really smart though..."
"Well what did she look like?"

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, taking a stance herself, she quickly vanished from sight.
tumblr_n5e1yiBMmV1r0wlweo1_500.gif

She reappeared in front of Nanase, it was obvious her attack pattern had changed, due to her switching arms so the others wouldn't effect her anymore.
*She took a step back and kicked her leg up but didn't kick Asuna, instead a pillar of Cataclysm shot up diagonally up at Asuna*

Roman said:
"Whoa... She's gone." Alex said, looking around. He shrugged then appeared behind her, "Hey, Yuki! That was quite some speed there~"
Yuki kept running and was panting heavily. "Yeah...but that's not what usually happens...there's something wrong with me...I don't know what it is..." She looked a bit worried. "Alex have you checked yet? Can you turn into a wolf?" she asked. She suddenly disappeared again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari grinned and replied as she stood up, soon stepping out of the bath±...
“ Okay!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko stood up as well and got herself out of the bath, soon shaking her head to free itself of the water☿...

...❦Asuka stepped out after them before wrapping a towel around herself before drying Hikari first then Kioko. She then quickly got them both dressed before Asuka dried herself off and got dressed herself❦...

"Alrighty! Now who's hungry?"

...☿Kioko raised her hand in the air and jumped excitedly☿...

"Me, me! I'm hungry! I want sweets for breakfast~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She took a step back and kicked her leg up but didn't kick Asuna, instead a pillar of Cataclysm shot up diagonally up at Asuna*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna quickly jumped out of the way, then she used the pillar as a boost, to jump higher, launching herself at Nanase.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki kept running and was panting heavily. "Yeah...but that's not what usually happens...there's something wrong with me...I don't know what it is..." She looked a bit worried. "Alex have you checked yet? Can you turn into a wolf?" she asked. She suddenly disappeared again.
Alex.sighed, "I can't shown her if she keeps vanisvanishing like that." He said, teleporting to her again. He then turned into wolf and ran alongside her.

--------

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko stood up as well and got herself out of the bath, soon shaking her head to free itself of the water☿...
...❦Asuka stepped out after them before wrapping a towel around herself before drying Hikari first then Kioko. She then quickly got them both dressed before Asuka dried herself off and got dressed herself❦...

"Alrighty! Now who's hungry?"

...☿Kioko raised her hand in the air and jumped excitedly☿...

"Me, me! I'm hungry! I want sweets for breakfast~"
...±Hikari raised her hand into the air and jumped along with Kioko, soon replying to Asuka±...

“ Yeah, yeah! Sweets for breakfast!~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Well... Talia has a chest that's your size, has really dark brown hair that's either to her shoulders or a little past it. Her eyes kind of change from blue to this really pretty brown color and it's not that poopy gross brown either. That's about all I can remember... besides the fact that she's really cute."

Roman said:
Asuna quickly jumped out of the way, then she used the pillar as a boost, to jump higher, launching herself at Nanase.
---------

Alex.sighed, "I can't shown her if she keeps vanisvanishing like that." He said, teleporting to her again. He then turned into wolf and ran alongside her.

--------
"Charging alone isn't really a good thing...it's good, but predictable"

*She said before twirling around while swinging towards Asuna as cataclysm shards were released from her blade towards Asuna and at the same time, 8 floating cataclysm swords appeared behind Nanase before she jumped towards Asuna with the 8 blades in front of her*

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok I was terrified and thought I was gonna die" she says.
"There we go. Now was that so hard to say?" Ulqui asked before chuckling. "Really, you weren't going to die. Sorry if I scared you before hand."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well... Talia has a chest that's your size, has really dark brown hair that's either to her shoulders or a little past it. Her eyes kind of change from blue to this really pretty brown color and it's not that poopy gross brown either. That's about all I can remember... besides the fact that she's really cute."
"I believed I passed her along with a man who looked related to her when I was trying to find an open space to annihilate the soldiers who were after me"

Roman said:
"Well it's a really good look for you. Especially the blue hair~" Roman said, smiling at her.
latest
Mal blushed slightly.

"Thank you" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"There we go. Now was that so hard to say?" Ulqui asked before chuckling. "Really, you weren't going to die. Sorry if I scared you before hand."
"you didn't scare me, I would have been scared either way" she says and smiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari raised her hand into the air and jumped along with Kioko, soon replying to Asuka±...
“ Yeah, yeah! Sweets for breakfast!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she put her hair into a high ponytail, soon speaking as she started to leave the bathroom❦...

"Sweets for breakfast? We'll see~"

...☿Kioko bounced after Asuka and pouted as she spoke☿...

"But sweets will wake us up! Honest!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she put her hair into a high ponytail, soon speaking as she started to leave the bathroom❦...
"Sweets for breakfast? We'll see~"

...☿Kioko bounced after Asuka and pouted as she spoke☿...

"But sweets will wake us up! Honest!"
...±Hikari followed Asuka and Kioko, soon replying±...

“ Yeah! Sweets
will wake us up!~ ”

...♅Akira sat outside the bathroom, his head against the wall♅...

Roman said:
---------

--------
Yuki turned and saw him. "Amazing! Haha that's good." She stopped running to take a better look at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Charging alone isn't really a good thing...it's good, but predictable"
*She said before twirling around while swinging towards Asuna as cataclysm shards were released from her blade towards Asuna and at the same time, 8 floating cataclysm swords appeared behind Nanase before she jumped towards Asuna with the 8 blades in front of her*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna quickly blocked the shards with her weapon.

tumblr_nafyt9puL21qa94xto1_500.gif

She then used her magic to form a giant fireball and sent it flying to Nanase. "It's not fatal!!"

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#0080ff]"I believed I passed her along with a man who looked related to her when I was trying to find an open space to annihilate the soldiers who were after me"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff9999]"Really?!" Celia asked as she leaned closer to her until their faces were inches away. "Oh good! Now I know who she's with at least." She then leaned back and smiled. [/COLOR] [QUOTE=LunaCrosby] [COLOR=#5900b3]Mal blushed slightly.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://25.media.tumblr.com/f2165a14bc2c47d935506841d834efd1/tumblr_mf2di0geZQ1ripz58o1_250.gif&imgrefurl=http://wifflegif.com/gifs/29690-juvia-imagination-gray-fullbuster-gif&h=155&w=245&tbnid=aW1R7KOgZ9v9-M:&docid=Y7fdIQ7ZC2W6KM&ei=yv31VaC4G8qOyAS9573IBg&tbm=isch&ved=0CDcQMygUMBRqFQoTCKDFqb6M9ccCFUoHkgodvXMPaQ said:
images
[/URL]

"Thank you" she says.

"you didn't scare me, I would have been scared either way" she says and smiles.
"If you say so~" Ulqui said before smiling. "What do you wanna ride next? Another roller coaster or play a few games?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back