• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari laughed lightly as she was grabbed, soon prompting her to talk in an over-dramatic tone±...
I've been... defeated..

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled as she went over to Kioko and picked her up before hugging them both. She then set Kioko and Hikari back down before speaking as she washed them❦...

"No one can out swim the shark~ Alright play time is over. Time to wash up!"

...☿Kioko quickly hugged Asuka back and giggled before speaking☿...

"Hika-chan lasted longer then I did! I was caught first~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you mean?" Celia asked curiously. "Like you're a robot of sorts?"
Ulqui laughed, "Sorry. I wasn't thinking about what I was saying~" he said as the ride started up.
"Well I know I'm also a Nasod hybrid but...I don't see how being a Nasod hybrid allows me to manipulate space.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled as she went over to Kioko and picked her up before hugging them both. She then set Kioko and Hikari back down before speaking as she washed them❦...
"No one can out swim the shark~ Alright play time is over. Time to wash up!"

...☿Kioko quickly hugged Asuka back and giggled before speaking☿...

"Hika-chan lasted longer then I did! I was caught first~"
...±Hikari smiled and hugged Asuka, soon replying to both her and Kioko±...

“ Okay!~ I love you both!~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"Well I know I'm also a Nasod hybrid but...I don't see how being a Nasod hybrid allows me to manipulate space.."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't get it either... probably because I don't know what a Nasod is." Celia said sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy held on tightly to the bar "I guess I cant blame you" she says quickly.
"It'll be fine. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise~" Ulqui smiled lightly as he put a hand on top of her head, the ride slowly going up a hill.

Nanne said:
Yuki walked happily with the roses in her hands. "The thing is every time I make a mistake and need to move past it I would get hit which would leave a scar...I learned from my mistakes that way before I joined Kanae and Mako in being our lands warriors. I just cover them up so others won't feel bad for me because it wasn't, I learned so much from them. So don't heal my hands okay..." she said as she started skipping.
Alex nodded, "I understand." He said, smiling a little. "I just thought you were one of those people who cared too much about their skin~ I mean... It is really soft and smooth~"

----------

LunaCrosby said:
"Your welcome" she says and hugs him back
(she has mastered hugging... finally (>u>))
(( Lol xD ))

Roman let her go and sat down, "So, am I eating the spaghetti alone?" He asked, laughing a little.

Akane whispered in Mal's ear, still invisible, "The answer to that is no."

-----------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase's dull blade only bruised Asuna before she pulled away her blade as Cataclysm Glass was stuck onto Asuna*
"Oh....I haven't thought of that really..."

*She then lifted her shirt allowing her tail to wrap around her stomach as well*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna looked at her arm and blinked, "W-What's this?" She asked, looking at Nanase.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't get it either... probably because I don't know what a Nasod is." Celia said sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head.
"It'll be fine. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise~" Ulqui smiled lightly as he put a hand on top of her head, the ride slowly going up a hill.
"Nasods are robots from way long time ago from the medieval ages kind of. They went in hiding the more human technology began to advance since humans were so afraid of them. Nasod material is really hard to find and it's rare"

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "I understand." He said, smiling a little. "I just thought you were one of those people who cared too much about their skin~ I mean... It is really soft and smooth~"
----------

(( Lol xD ))

Roman let her go and sat down, "So, am I eating the spaghetti alone?" He asked, laughing a little.

-----------

Asuna looked at her arm and blinked, "W-What's this?" She asked, looking at Nanase.
"Cataclysm trail. It's like poison that you can control. Though it can only be healed when removed by the caster. The caster can control it to either spread or stick onto you. A perfect magic for assassin type fighters"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari smiled and hugged Asuka, soon replying to both her and Kioko±...
“ Okay!~ I love you both!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled and spoke as she kissed Hikari's cheek, then Kioko's❦...

"I love you both very much~"

...☿Kioko nodded in agreement as she hugged Hikari☿...

"Yeah, yeah! I love you both too!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"ok.." she said slowly and nodded, sinking in her seat slightly when the ride went up the hill.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Nasods are robots from way long time ago from the medieval ages kind of. They went in hiding the more human technology began to advance since humans were so afraid of them. Nasod material is really hard to find and it's rare"

"Cataclysm trail. It's like poison that you can control. Though it can only be healed when removed by the caster. The caster can control it to either spread or stick onto you. A perfect magic for assassin type fighters"

[/QUOTE]
"... So I'm pretty much poisoned right now?" Asuna asked, looking at her arm once more. "Are you gonna fix this?"

Roman said:
----------

(( Lol xD ))

-----------

Yuki blushed. "Yeah well even if I have all those scars I need to take care of my skin...keeping it nice and smooth and all.." she said quietly. They got to her room and she put the roses in a vase with some water. She put away her stuff and got ready.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and spoke as she kissed Hikari's cheek, then Kioko's❦...
"I love you both very much~"

...☿Kioko nodded in agreement as she hugged Hikari☿...

"Yeah, yeah! I love you both too!"
...±Hikari smiled and hugged Kioko with one of her arms, keeping her other arm around Asuka. She spoke±...

“ We have the bestest parents ever, Koko-chan!~ ”

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed. "Yeah well even if I have all those scars I need to take care of my skin...keeping it nice and smooth and all.." she said quietly. They got to her room and she put the roses in a vase with some water. She put away her stuff and got ready.
Alex took a deep breath and cleared his mind, thinking of some clothes to workout in. The clothes then appeared in his hands, and he immediately got ready. "Well I like your skin~ Maybe you should share your secrets~"

Roman said:
----------

(( Lol xD ))

-----------

"no" she says before sitting down aswell.

(I know akane is invisible but it would be funny if roman went to get something and bumped into her
xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"ok.." she said slowly and nodded, sinking in her seat slightly when the ride went up the hill.
Ulqui chuckled quietly and removed his hand from the top of her head before setting it down on the bar. It slowly inched up to the top and upon reaching it, sped off towards the bottom with the occasional loops and turns. Ulqui was laughing all the while.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Oh! So that's what Nasod is..." Celia said slowly as she looked at her. "Well I bet it would be rare, seeing as how it was from way long ago."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled quietly and removed his hand from the top of her head before setting it down on the bar. It slowly inched up to the top and upon reaching it, sped off towards the bottom with the occasional loops and turns. Ulqui was laughing all the while.
"Oh! So that's what Nasod is..." Celia said slowly as she looked at her. "Well I bet it would be rare, seeing as how it was from way long ago."
Lucy gripped tightly on the bar, leaning back in the chair. Im gonna die she thought.

Roman said:
"... So I'm pretty much poisoned right now?" Asuna asked, looking at her arm once more. "Are you gonna fix this?"
"Only if your callin quits. I would want to teach you the arts of Cataclysm but you need to prove your worth. Don't worry, I won't kill ya"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah...should I let my boobs free or keep looking like an A cup...?"

Roman said:
Alex took a deep breath and cleared his mind, thinking of some clothes to workout in. The clothes then appeared in his hands, and he immediately got ready. "Well I like your skin~ Maybe you should share your secrets~"
Yuki blushed a little more. "Uh...it's a secret...so it should remain a secret. Come on let's go!" She shoved him playfully and ran out the door.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari smiled and hugged Kioko with one of her arms, keeping her other arm around Asuka. She spoke±...
“ We have the bestest parents ever, Koko-chan!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko smiled and continued to hug Hikari as she spoke☿...

"Uhuh! Really great parents!"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly and blushes lightly as she finished washing them❦...

"Alright, time to get out of the bath! Everyone is clean and ready to go~"

LunaCrosby said:
"no" she says before sitting down aswell.
(I know akane is invisible but it would be funny if roman went to get something and bumped into her
xD )
(( I was just about to do that xDD ))

Roman stood up, "I'm about to get something to drink. Be right back." He said, walking towards the fridge, only to bump into something. He then looked ahead of him, not seeing anything, so he poked the air, which turned out to be Akane. Akane slowly became visible, staring at Roman angrily. "Enough!" She yelled.

tumblr_mjt4zbvdab1qbs05mo5_500.gif

Roman yelled, "Mal who is this?!" He asked, with a finger dramatically pointed at Akane.

-Gray-gray-fullbuster-35483615-1273-720.jpg

Akane placed her hands on her hips and closed her eyes, "Mal? Would you mind telling him?"

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy gripped tightly on the bar, leaning back in the chair. Im gonna die she thought.
Ulqui looked over at Lucy and saw that she was gripping the bar tightly. He soon out his arm around her and scooted closer as the rise neared its end.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Only if your callin quits. I would want to teach you the arts of Cataclysm but you need to prove your worth. Don't worry, I won't kill ya"

[/QUOTE]
"Let them free? How big are they? I wanna see!" Celia said as she leaned forward, her eyes shining.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Asuna laughed lightly, "If I didn't have to prove myself, then why'd you attack me?" She asked, still inspecting her arm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui looked over at Lucy and saw that she was gripping the bar tightly. He soon out his arm around her and scooted closer as the rise neared its end.
"Let them free? How big are they? I wanna see!" Celia said as she leaned forward, her eyes shining.
"A-alright then..."

*She said before taking off her shirt and unwrapping her chest to reveal C cups*

Roman said:
Asuna laughed lightly, "If I didn't have to prove myself, then why'd you attack me?" She asked, still inspecting her arm.
"Well...if your gonna use Cataclysm arts, I would want to let newbies feel it's power first before using it. It's very dangerous if you don't know how to use it"

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a little more. "Uh...it's a secret...so it should remain a secret. Come on let's go!" She shoved him playfully and ran out the door.
"Whoa!" Alex exclaimed when she pushed him, quickly regaining his balance he ran after her, "I'm as fast as you now, so you aren't going anywhere!~" he yelled as he ran faster.

Roman said:
(( I was just about to do that xDD ))
Roman stood up, "I'm about to get something to drink. Be right back." He said, walking towards the fridge, only to bump into something. He then looked ahead of him, not seeing anything, so he poked the air, which turned out to be Akane. Akane slowly became visible, staring at Roman angrily. "Enough!" She yelled.

tumblr_mjt4zbvdab1qbs05mo5_500.gif

Roman yelled, "Mal who is this?!" He asked, with a finger dramatically pointed at Akane.

-Gray-gray-fullbuster-35483615-1273-720.jpg

Akane placed her hands on her hips and closed her eyes, "Mal? Would you mind telling him?"
"That's your mom, how did you not know?" she asks and tilts her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"A-alright then..."
*She said before taking off her shirt and unwrapping her chest to reveal C cups*

"Well...if your gonna use Cataclysm arts, I would want to let newbies feel it's power first before using it. It's very dangerous if you don't know how to use it"

[/QUOTE]
Celia stared at her chest for a while before saying, "You're the same size as Talia I think. Let me check just to make sure~" She then reached out and put her hands on Zenya's chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back