• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and hugged him. "Cant promise anything" she says before kissing him back on the cheek. "Love you" she says sweetly
Ayen hugged her back "I love you more~" he said happily before pulling away and smiling at her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari laughed lightly and began swimming away from Asuka, soon calling out to Kioko±...
“ Waah!~ A shark! ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko giggled as she swam away from Asuka and the opposite way of Hikari, soon replying to her☿...

"Eep! Not a shark! Scatter!"

...❦Asuka laughed and slowly swam towards them as she spoke❦...

"All I want is two little fishies to eat~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko giggled as she swam away from Asuka and the opposite way of Hikari, soon replying to her☿...
"Eep! Not a shark! Scatter!"

...❦Asuka laughed and slowly swam towards them as she spoke❦...

"All I want is two little fishies to eat~"
...±Hikari giggled and continued to swim away, soon replying to Asuka±...

“ No! You can't eat us! We're just little fishes!~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh? It's a he? Do you perhaps have a boyfriend?"
tumblr_nmmkwydsIN1s7swf7o1_540.gif

Autumn gave her a sly look as she gazed at Lumina. She was only teasing her of course, she didn't really know if she had one or not. It was a cute gesture to give someone a stuffed animal. It warmed her heart really.

Autumn had to admit she was curious as to who this
he was and wondered if he held a special place in Lumina's heart.
"Eh?"

687474703a2f2f33312e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f30343834336430643265613036663266393566366466386465323664303662392f74756d626c725f6e31657a3873427a6c6e317232707667326f315f72315f3530302e676966

As soon as she said the word boyfriend Lumina's cheeks immediately reddened and butterflies exploded in her stomach. Boyfriend?? Thinking about it, and that conversation she had back at Kenji's... Gah that didn't help her blush. In fact, it made it worse. Well, Autumn asked so...

f54363cfac3cb966e8ce02c96b2362d7.jpg

"W-well, I don't know if he's my boyfriend, w-we're just friends as far as I know..."

It was so nerve-wracking actually saying it out loud. They hadn't exactly established if they were dating they just said, well, yknow...
that word... she looked over at Autumn, still heavily blushing, clutching her bird.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her back "I love you more~" he said happily before pulling away and smiling at her
Amaya smiled. "See ya handsome" she says with a small giggle before warping to the library

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari giggled and continued to swim away, soon replying to Asuka±...
“ No! You can't eat us! We're just little fishes!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and spoke before disappearing under the water❦...

"But little fishes taste better then big fishes!"

...☿Kioko looked around, having noticed that Asuka went under the water☿...

"Where'd she go?"

"Here I am!"

...❦Asuka appeared in front of Kioko and grabbed her quickly with a grin, soon swimming towards Hikari again❦...

"One fish down, one more to go~ Come here fishy!"

...Kioko squealed at the sudden grab and giggled...

"Oh no! I've been caught!~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "See ya handsome" she says with a small giggle before warping to the library
Ayen nodded to himself before leaving the restaurant.

Roman said:
Asuna went wide eyed, seeing that Nanase wasn't where she was before. She quickly looked up, only to be a second to late, allowing Nanase's attack to land.
*Nanase's dull blade only bruised Asuna before she pulled away her blade as Cataclysm Glass was stuck onto Asuna*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia put her hands over Zenya's to stop her from pulling on the tail, "I'm guessing that turns you on from the noises you're making. Can't you hide the tail? That's what I do with mine, it's hidden under my shirt see?" She lifted up her shirt until it was under to chest, to show that her succubus tail was wrapped around her stomach.
"Oh....I haven't thought of that really..."

*She then lifted her shirt allowing her tail to wrap around her stomach as well*

Lumina said:
"Eh?"
687474703a2f2f33312e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f30343834336430643265613036663266393566366466386465323664303662392f74756d626c725f6e31657a3873427a6c6e317232707667326f315f72315f3530302e676966

As soon as she said the word boyfriend Lumina's cheeks immediately reddened and butterflies exploded in her stomach. Boyfriend?? Thinking about it, and that conversation she had back at Kenji's... Gah that didn't help her blush. In fact, it made it worse. Well, Autumn asked so...

f54363cfac3cb966e8ce02c96b2362d7.jpg

"W-well, I don't know if he's my boyfriend, w-we're just friends as far as I know..."

It was so nerve-wracking actually saying it out loud. They hadn't exactly established if they were dating they just said, well, yknow...
that word... she looked over at Autumn, still heavily blushing, clutching her bird.
Autumn had her eyes closed, lost in thought. She probably did have a boyfriend... but then again considering how shy she seemed, maybe she didn't. You could never really tell with a person. Once Lumina started speaking again, she opened one of her eyes and looked at her before opening the other and giving her another teasing look.

tumblr_n5kh3ah8k91su8acao1_500.gif

"Really? I bet you want him to be your boyfriend with the way your blushing~"

Autumn looked a little surprised for a second when Lumina said they were just friends. She was blushing so much, Autumn thought that she might faint or something. Putting a hand up to her mouth, she gave her a teasing look again with a smile.

tumblr_nm6sqlqtzN1twrse4o1_500.gif

"You can't lie about that. I can tell you do~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and spoke before disappearing under the water❦...
"But little fishes taste better then big fishes!"

...☿Kioko looked around, having noticed that Asuka went under the water☿...

"Where'd she go?"

"Here I am!"

...❦Asuka appeared in front of Kioko and grabbed her quickly with a grin, soon swimming towards Hikari again❦...

"One fish down, one more to go~ Come here fishy!"

...Kioko squealed at the sudden grab and giggled...

"Oh no! I've been caught!~"
...±Hikari watched as Kiko was grabbed, soon prompting her to reply±...

“ Koko-chan! Noo!~ ”

...±Hikari then began to swim away faster, soon replying as she looked at Asuka±...

“ You won't catch me, shark!~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase's dull blade only bruised Asuna before she pulled away her blade as Cataclysm Glass was stuck onto Asuna*
"Oh....I haven't thought of that really..."

*She then lifted her shirt allowing her tail to wrap around her stomach as well*

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled and patted her head after she lowered her shirt, "Yup! So now it's not in the way anymore and no one can touch it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn had her eyes closed, lost in thought. She probably did have a boyfriend... but then again considering how shy she seemed, maybe she didn't. You could never really tell with a person. Once Lumina started speaking again, she opened one of her eyes and looked at her before opening the other and giving her another teasing look.
tumblr_n5kh3ah8k91su8acao1_500.gif

"Really? I bet you want him to be your boyfriend with the way your blushing~"

Autumn looked a little surprised for a second when Lumina said they were just friends. She was blushing so much, Autumn thought that she might faint or something. Putting a hand up to her mouth, she gave her a teasing look again with a smile.

tumblr_nm6sqlqtzN1twrse4o1_500.gif

"You can't lie about that. I can tell you do~"
Lumina looked down at her feet, clutching on to the bird. Her cheeks burned in embarrassment, and thinking about Kenji in all of this didn't help any. It's not like she was lying, really... they hadn't exactly stated where their relationship was at the moment. Were they dating? Did them saying that automatically mean they were dating? She didn't think so, but she wasn't sure anymore with the way Autumn was talking. She looked up a bit at her friend, then off to the side again, internally trying (and failing) to lessen the blush on her cheeks.

tumblr_n2y10bVCJH1qztgoio1_250.gif

"I-It's true though, I'm not really sure if we're actually dating. We haven't even hugged or.. or k-kissed yet..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari watched as Kiko was grabbed, soon prompting her to reply±...
“ Koko-chan! Noo!~ ”

...±Hikari then began to swim away faster, soon replying as she looked at Asuka±...

“ You won't catch me, shark!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka grinned as she set Kioko on her shoulders and spoke, before lowering only herself under the water❦...

"I can and I will, little fish. You'll go well with the other little fish~"

...☿Kioko held on to Asuka tightly as they neared closer to Hikari, soon speaking quickly☿...

"It's gaining on you, Hika-chan!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya appeared in the library and looked at books
Ayen yawned as he walked through town and after some time made it the the park and climbed into a tree to nap

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka grinned as she set Kioko on her shoulders and spoke, before lowering only herself under the water❦...
"I can and I will, little fish. You'll go well with the other little fish~"

...☿Kioko held on to Asuka tightly as they neared closer to Hikari, soon speaking quickly☿...

"It's gaining on you, Hika-chan!"
...±Hikari looked back and saw Asuka had vanished. She then heared Kioko talk, which prompted her to swim faster, calling out as she did so±...

“ Waah!~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina looked down at her feet, clutching on to the bird. Her cheeks burned in embarrassment, and thinking about Kenji in all of this didn't help any. It's not like she was lying, really... they hadn't exactly stated where their relationship was at the moment. Were they dating? Did them saying that automatically mean they were dating? She didn't think so, but she wasn't sure anymore with the way Autumn was talking. She looked up a bit at her friend, then off to the side again, internally trying (and failing) to lessen the blush on her cheeks.
tumblr_n2y10bVCJH1qztgoio1_250.gif

"I-It's true though, I'm not really sure if we're actually dating. We haven't even hugged or.. or k-kissed yet..."
Autumn looked at her a bit in surprise again, soon blinking a few times.

tumblr_not6gc88zZ1twrse4o1_540.gif

"Really? You haven't hugged at all? Not that you need to hug or kiss when you're in a relationship. You'll find out soon enough I think~"

Autumn smiled and patted Lumina on the shoulder a few times. She didn't think that she had been lying about what she was saying, Autumn just wanted to tease her a bit.

"Maybe when you give him the bird it'll happen! Anyways, you wanna go play a few more games?"

Roman said:
(( Night~ ))
"That little birdie is amazing... Thanks Mal~" Roman said, turning around and hugging her tightly.

-------

"Sorry... I can be sort of a airhead sometimes..." Asuna said, rubbing the back of her head. "So you're gonna grant me the abilities?"
"Your welcome" she says and hugs him back

(she has mastered hugging... finally (>u>))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari looked back and saw Asuka had vanished. She then heared Kioko talk, which prompted her to swim faster, calling out as she did so±...
“ Waah!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko suddenly stood still in the water and looked around, slightly confused☿...

"Where is- Oh no! Watch out!"

...❦Asuka popped up in front of Hikari and grabbed her by the waist, laughing lightly❦...

"Now I have all my little fishes!"

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy stepped on as well "I'm sure i'll be fine" she says and nods.

Mal stepped inside "huh I geuss it is the right place...anyways... to the kitchen!" she says and walks to where she thought the kitchen might be.
Ulqui pulled the bar down over them before strapping them both in the seatbelt. "Probably~ It's not like this ride is going to break or stop at any given moment."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and patted her head after she lowered her shirt, "Yup! So now it's not in the way anymore and no one can touch it."
"Sometimes...I feel like I'm not just human...I feel like I'm something else..."

*She said before lowering her shirt*

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko suddenly stood still in the water and looked around, slightly confused☿...

...❦Asuka popped up in front of Hikari and grabbed her by the waist, laughing lightly❦...

Ulqui pulled the bar down over them before strapping them both in the seatbelt. "Probably~ It's not like this ride is going to break or stop at any given moment."
"that didn't help at all" she said and stared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:

...±Hikari laughed lightly as she was grabbed, soon prompting her to talk in an over-dramatic tone±...

I've been... defeated..

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Sometimes...I feel like I'm not just human...I feel like I'm something else..."
*She said before lowering her shirt*

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean?" Celia asked curiously. "Like you're a robot of sorts?"

LunaCrosby said:
"that didn't help at all" she said and stared at him.
Ulqui laughed, "Sorry. I wasn't thinking about what I was saying~" he said as the ride started up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you mean?" Celia asked curiously. "Like you're a robot of sorts?"
Ulqui laughed, "Sorry. I wasn't thinking about what I was saying~" he said as the ride started up.
Lucy held on tightly to the bar "I guess I cant blame you" she says quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back