• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Don't thank me... I didn't do anything." Roman said, looking at the ground. He then looked at Muyuki and smiled, "It's time I start your training, so be ready. You never know when you have to practice with dad~" he said happily
Miyuki:*she sighs and nods her head, looking away a little* Okay Dad... *she thinks to herself if her mother couldn't protect herself then how could she... no amount of training can help what isn't there.*

...ΨKenji appeared infront of a male who seemed to be looking for the Fukushima Estate. He spokeΨ...

“ Let me guess, you're the one who's been spying on my elder brother. ”

...☄Masaru smirked and replied as he looked at the male infront of him☄...

“ Yes. Why? ”

20141231003450!Sir_Issac_Ray_Peram_Wescott.png

...ΨA red aura began surrounding Kenji as he sensed a devious aura being emitted from the male infront of him. He spoke as he glared at the maleΨ...

“ Who are you? ”

uVqM9SF_zpsq0p71pe1.gif

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she sighs and nods her head, looking away a little* Okay Dad... *she thinks to herself if her mother couldn't protect herself then how could she... no amount of training can help what isn't there.*
"Training won't be easy either. You have the will to fight inside of you... You just need to let it free…" Roman said patting her head. He then ruffled her hair and smiled, "Now I have to make some runs, I'll check in on you as soon as I get back."

Roman said:
"Training won't be easy either. You have the will to fight inside of you... You just need to let it free…" Roman said patting her head. He then ruffled her hair and smiled, "Now I have to make some runs, I'll check in on you as soon as I get back."
Miyuki: I'm used to not seeing you it's fine *she shrugs and turns into water, vanishing as she reappears in the house, getting back in her pjs to take a nap*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and nodded as all of them walked into the bathroom, soon speaking❦...
"Of course~"

...☿Kioko giggled as she followed Asuka into the bathroom, looking at Hikari as she spoke☿...

"Yeah! We're gonna take a bath together, it's exciting!"
...♅Akira smirked lightly and followed them all into the bathroom♅...

...±Hikari giggled and replied±...

“ Yay!! Bath time with Koko-chan and mommy! ”

Jennete said:
Miyuki: I'm used to not seeing you it's fine *she shrugs and turns into water, vanishing as she reappears in the house, getting back in her pjs to take a nap*
Roman looked up at the mansion, sighing lightly. He then shook his head and began walking, "That'll be the last time I hear her say something like that. Starting as soon as I get back, I'll spend more time with you... Promise." He said as if he were speaking to her

Lumina said:
Lumina watched Autumn intently, silently cheering her on. She seemed confident enough, so she had to place her faith in her friend that she could do it. As Autumn walked up to the booth and readied her aim the Phoenix could feel a bundle of nerves form in her stomach, getting nervous for her. What if she didn't make it? Then she would have wasted two dollars, and all for a stupid-
Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the remaining bottles clinking together as they fell off the pedastal. A smile found her face as well as Autumns, and she clapped her hands together lightly in congratulations.

"Good job, Autumn!"

And now she had to choose a prize. Part of her felt like it should be Autumn that chose the prize, after all it was her that finally knocked down the bottles. But... her eyes went back up to the red bird that she had her eyes on from before, and soon after the guy in charge of the booth handed her the stuffed animal with a smile. Holding it in her hands, she looked down at it, smiling warmly.

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo4_250.gif

"Thank you.."
"Thanks!"

Autumn laughed lightly and smiled as she handed the remaining ball back to the the guy who worked it. She watched as he handed Lumina the red bird that she had wanted,

Autumn smiling gently. She was glad that she could win the prize for her friend, it looked like Lumina had wanted it. Autumn didn't feel like she needed the prize, it's not like she didn't have a bunch of stuffed animals at home anyways. It would just be another one to the collection.

As Lumina thanked her, she smiled brightly at her.

tumblr_nqvi80Yq9q1u86t2qo1_540.gif

"You're welcome~ I knew you wanted that, so I thought I'd let you choose the prize."

...☄Masaru grinned and moved a few strands of his hair from his eyes, soon talking as he attempted to infiltrate the male's subconscious☄...

“ Enough talk. I'll be making you my play thing, now. ”

tumblr_nd7d0kvnBz1rawb5do1_1280.png

...ΨKenji allowed the male to infiltrate his subconscious, him soon being greeted by a red, fiery beast, which soon forced the male from his mind. He spoke, his irises now glowing a burning red colourΨ...

“ That won't work. Not on me, at least. My red flames burn through your illusion. ”

tumblr_nle9tznDbK1srnoxuo1_500_zps0rlebxq8.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked lightly and followed them all into the bathroom♅...
...±Hikari giggled and replied±...

“ Yay!! Bath time with Koko-chan and mommy! ”

[/QUOTE]
...Asuka blinked a few times before speaking, soon grinning as she looked at Kioko and Hikari...

"I'm taking another bath? Well okay~ Come on you two, time to get undressed. The water is still pretty warm."

giphy.gif

...☿Kioko raised her free arm up in the air and cheered a little before speaking☿...

"Mommy is coming in too?! Yay!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...Asuka blinked a few times before speaking, soon grinning as she looked at Kioko and Hikari...
"I'm taking another bath? Well okay~ Come on you two, time to get undressed. The water is still pretty warm."

giphy.gif

...☿Kioko raised her free arm up in the air and cheered a little before speaking☿...

"Mommy is coming in too?! Yay!"
...♅Akira stepped out of the bathroom and spoke♅...

“ I'll wait outside~ ”

...±Hikari laughed lightly and raised one of her arms into the air, soon replying to Kioko and Asuka±...

“ Yay!~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stepped out of the bathroom and spoke♅...
“ I'll wait outside~ ”

...±Hikari laughed lightly and raised one of her arms into the air, soon replying to Kioko and Asuka±...

“ Yay!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked back towards Akira and smiled as she spoke before looking back towards Hikari and Kioko❦...

"Okay~"

...☿Kioko giggled before raising both of her arms above her head☿...

"Let's go in, let's go in!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked back towards Akira and smiled as she spoke before looking back towards Hikari and Kioko❦...
"Okay~"

...☿Kioko giggled before raising both of her arms above her head☿...

"Let's go in, let's go in!"
...±Hikari raised both of her arms along with Kioko, giggling as she responded to her±...

“ Yeah, yeah! ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thanks!"
Autumn laughed lightly and smiled as she handed the remaining ball back to the the guy who worked it. She watched as he handed Lumina the red bird that she had wanted,

Autumn smiling gently. She was glad that she could win the prize for her friend, it looked like Lumina had wanted it. Autumn didn't feel like she needed the prize, it's not like she didn't have a bunch of stuffed animals at home anyways. It would just be another one to the collection.

As Lumina thanked her, she smiled brightly at her.

tumblr_nqvi80Yq9q1u86t2qo1_540.gif

"You're welcome~ I knew you wanted that, so I thought I'd let you choose the prize."
"I-It's a silly reason, really. I didn't even want it for myself."

Lumina laughed a bit, staring down at the bird. It's true, she had wanted it because she wanted to give it to somebody. She didn't really have a personal need for stuffed animals - she had one at home and that was the only one she really needed. Smiling up at Autumn, she spoke again.

"Thanks for helping me."

It was a small and fairly insignificant gesture, but to Lumina it meant a lot.

...☄Masaru suddenly fired a black ball of darkness towards Kenji, a large cloud of smoke soon surrounding the area from the impact. Masaru spoke as he continued grinning☄...

“ Pathetic.. ”

Isaac_Ray_Perham_Westcott.png

...ΨKenji stood in amongst the smoke, red sparks occurring around him. A voice echoed from his mouthΨ...

“ That wasn't very nice.. ”

tumblr_n0uxe2MLzR1raez3yo1_500_zpstd2higuz.gif

...☄Masaru stepped back in surprise as the smoke faded, revealing an unharmed Kenji. He spoke☄...

“ What the..? ”

...ΨKenji brought his arms up to his back and jolted them downwards, sending a large ball of red flames towards MasaruΨ...

tumblr_nl0vla83iK1u1ks9qo3_500_zpsljomejl6.gif

...☄Masaru attempted to dodge, but was too slow to react fast enough, causing the red ball of fire to slam into him, causing a large explosion☄...

...ΨKenji smirked as he watched the explosion occur, a large cloud of smoke occurring from the impact site. He spoke, not knowing Masaru had escapedΨ...

“ Good bye~ Now, time to go back to bed.. ”

Tumblr_static_bh2a1kxu3m88c0o4ssskswk8c_zpseb2jjxkl.gif

...ΨKenji vanished and reappeared within his room, his form returning to his previous one. He sighed lightly and lay back on his bedΨ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Okay." Asuna said, smiling warmly. She then changed into her magic form, "Just waiting on you now." She said, pointing at Nanase.
tumblr_n3kum4C4zJ1sl3fwmo4_r1_500.gif
*Nanase without warning, threw Cataclysm Kunai at Asuna*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Nanase without warning, threw Cataclysm Kunai at Asuna*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna blinked, quickly using her magic to teleport behind Nanase, and swinging her baton at her back.

e390d28688a67f9fcc8170f72b57f5ecc349aa05_hq.gif

Roman said:
Asuna blinked, quickly using her magic to teleport behind Nanase, and swinging her baton at her back.
e390d28688a67f9fcc8170f72b57f5ecc349aa05_hq.gif
*She simply stood there as a Cataclysm pillar stood in her way as it shot out cataclysm shards at her*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She simply stood there as a Cataclysm pillar stood in her way as it shot out cataclysm shards at her*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna infused some of her magic into her baton, causing it to become more durable. She then began to block most of the shards with it, some hitting her arms and legs, leaving scratches and scars.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari raised both of her arms along with Kioko, giggling as she responded to her±...
“ Yeah, yeah! ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly before she undressed Kioko first then Hikari. She then put Kioko's and Hikari's hair up so it wouldn't get wet❦...

"Alright, you two can get in now!"

...☿Kioko got herself in the bath and giggled as she turned to look at Hikari and Asuka, soon speaking with a smile☿...

"It's really warm~"

tumblr_mtevocuaEf1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Roman said:
Asuna infused some of her magic into her baton, causing it to become more durable. She then began to block most of the shards with it, some hitting her arms and legs, leaving scratches and scars.
*Nanase then leaped up into the air to land a dull sword attack on Asuna's arm*

and you owe me a post @WeirdPrincess >-<)))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly before she undressed Kioko first then Hikari. She then put Kioko's and Hikari's hair up so it wouldn't get wet❦...
"Alright, you two can get in now!"

...☿Kioko got herself in the bath and giggled as she turned to look at Hikari and Asuka, soon speaking with a smile☿...

"It's really warm~"

tumblr_mtevocuaEf1rbnx7io1_500.gif
...±Hikari smiled and sat down, soon replying as she exhaled lightly±...

“ Amazing~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...dammit, wish i didnt have this stupid tail..!''
*She said as she tried to pull it off but it only made her make noises a succubus would make if their tail was pulled on*

[/QUOTE]
Celia put her hands over Zenya's to stop her from pulling on the tail, "I'm guessing that turns you on from the noises you're making. Can't you hide the tail? That's what I do with mine, it's hidden under my shirt see?" She lifted up her shirt until it was under to chest, to show that her succubus tail was wrapped around her stomach.

Lumina said:
"I-It's a silly reason, really. I didn't even want it for myself."
Lumina laughed a bit, staring down at the bird. It's true, she had wanted it because she wanted to give it to somebody. She didn't really have a personal need for stuffed animals - she had one at home and that was the only one she really needed. Smiling up at Autumn, she spoke again.

"Thanks for helping me."

It was a small and fairly insignificant gesture, but to Lumina it meant a lot.
"Well for whatever reason you wanted it, I'm glad I helped. I hope whoever you give it to, likes it!"

Autumn smiled brightly again, though she was curious who she was going to give the bird too. Maybe it was that guy Kenji, the name she had mentioned before but Autumn didn't pry to ask who he was. Or maybe it was someone else she hadn't mentioned at all. Ah, what did it matter anyways! That wasn't even important for her to think about.

"There's no need to thank me Lumina, really~"

Roman said:
Alex nodded, quietly thinking of white roses in his head, soon making some appear in Yuki's hand. "I learned how to use my powers~"
--------

Akane grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her into the room. "Okay..." She then made a bunch of clothes appear all over thethe places, ranging from normal wear to dresses, "Choose something to wear, takes a shower, then by then Roman should be home."
Yuki let go of his hand. She held the roses and smiled. "They're beautiful!! Thank you..but I looks like they still had thorns...haha" she said as she put them down and looked at hands covered with a lot of small cuts. "I love them..." she said as she looked at them and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back