• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex nodded, quietly thinking of white roses in his head, soon making some appear in Yuki's hand. "I learned how to use my powers~"
--------

Akane grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her into the room. "Okay..." She then made a bunch of clothes appear all over thethe places, ranging from normal wear to dresses, "Choose something to wear, takes a shower, then by then Roman should be home."
Mal nodded and looked at the clothes before choosing something and holding it up to her "hmm..." she mumbled before nodding "I think this suits me better" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and looked at the clothes before choosing something and holding it up to her "hmm..." she mumbled before nodding "I think this suits me better" she says.
Akane nodded and shoved Mal into the bathroom, "Take a shower or bath or whatever you do to get clean, we're on a time limit here so hurry." She said before closing the door.

Roman said:
Akane nodded and shoved Mal into the bathroom, "Take a shower or bath or whatever you do to get clean, we're on a time limit here so hurry." She said before closing the door.
"time limit?" she muttered before beginning to rush and quickly took a shower, throwing on the clothing once she was dried off and came out, her face slightly red "Iv'e never really worn something pretty like this."

(surprise~ xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"time limit?" she muttered before beginning to rush and quickly took a shower, throwing on the clothing once she was dried off and came out, her face slightly red "Iv'e never really worn something pretty like this."

(surprise~ xD )
(( xD Yay~ ))

Akane smiled, "Don't worry, you're beautiful! And yes a time limit, he could be walking through the door right now!" She said before hearing the door knob turn. "Gotta go!" She whispered before turning invisible. Roman walked into the room, looking at Mal for a second, "Hey, Mal... Love the new look." He smiling a little before jumping into bed. "My day was terrible... I'm so glad to be home... What did you do today?"

Roman said:
(( xD Yay~ ))
Akane smiled, "Don't worry, you're beautiful! And yes a time limit, he could be walking through the door right now!" She said before hearing the door knob turn. "Gotta go!" She whispered before turning invisible. Roman walked into the room, looking at Mal for a second, "Hey, Mal... Love the new look." He smiling a little before jumping into bed. "My day was terrible... I'm so glad to be home... What did you do today?"
"u-uh I made y-you something in the k-kitchen" she said and held her hands together in front of her.

LunaCrosby said:
"u-uh I made y-you something in the k-kitchen" she said and held her hands together in front of her.
"In the kitchen... Well alright." Roman smiled and stood up. "Maybe this will make my day have a least the smallest amount of light in it." He said as he made his way to the kitchen.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066]''wanna learn Cataclysm magic?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase asked with a grin*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Asuna gave Nanase a determined look, "I'll do whatever it takes to learn this new form of magic..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"In the kitchen... Well alright." Roman smiled and stood up. "Maybe this will make my day have a least the smallest amount of light in it." He said as he made his way to the kitchen.

Asuna gave Nanase a determined look, "I'll do whatever it takes to learn this new form of magic..."
"then hurry up!" she said as she began to lightly push him so he'd go faster.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wait...!''
*She then turned Celia around to kiss her deeply blushing as she did so*

[/QUOTE]
Celia' eyes widened in shock and she stood there, frozen. She wasn't expecting Zenya to kiss her so suddenly.

Roman said:

''well...alright. but Cataclysm magic can be obtained if you either are special or the Cataclysm Empress grants you this power...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia' eyes widened in shock and she stood there, frozen. She wasn't expecting Zenya to kiss her so suddenly.
*Zenya pulled away*

''sorry about something so sudden...but i just needed a piece of your DNA so i could track and monitor your current state so i know when you are being physically hurt so i may go to you immediately. because...i just dont want you to get hurt. after all i decided, im giving all of me to you. i dont care what happens to me, i just want you to be safe since you freed me from hell after all......is that alright?''

LunaCrosby said:
"then hurry up!" she said as she began to lightly push him so he'd go faster.
Roman chuckled and eventually walked inside the kitchen. He then looked at the food and blinked, "Spaghetti.... I love spaghetti... How'd you know?" He asked.

-----------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...alright. but Cataclysm magic can be obtained if you either are special or the Cataclysm Empress grants you this power...''

*Zenya pulled away*

''sorry about something so sudden...but i just needed a piece of your DNA so i could track and monitor you. because...i just dont want you to get hurt. after all i decided, im giving all of me to you. i dont care what happens to me, i just want you to be safe since you freed me from hell after all......is that alright?''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna nodded, "I'm half Familiar and human if that counts for special. As for the Cataclysm Empress I don't know her..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( My reaction at first -

Thats-my-wife-gif.gif
))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and eventually walked inside the kitchen. He then looked at the food and blinked, "Spaghetti.... I love spaghetti... How'd you know?" He asked.
-----------

Asuna nodded, "I'm half Familiar and human if that counts for special. As for the Cataclysm Empress I don't know her..."
''hahaha...well, fun fact. shes near''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...well, fun fact. shes near''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna looked around, "I only see you..." she said now trying to search for any nearby enery. "I only sense you also..." She then began to feel Nanase was tricking her.

Roman said:
-----------

Thats-my-wife-gif.gif
))
"a little birdie told me~" she said and smiled.

(night~)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Zenya pulled away*

''sorry about something so sudden...but i just needed a piece of your DNA so i could track and monitor your current state so i know when you are being physically hurt so i may go to you immediately. because...i just dont want you to get hurt. after all i decided, im giving all of me to you. i dont care what happens to me, i just want you to be safe since you freed me from hell after all......is that alright?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia just stared at her before second, "Giving all of yourself to me? I mean... I guess that's fine, but I won't get hurt and you should care about yourself. I wouldn't want you to die, now I'm going to proceed to pass out... Goodnight~" Celia smiled lightly at her before she fainted, falling to the floor.

Roman said:
Asuna looked around, "I only see you..." she said now trying to search for any nearby enery. "I only sense you also..." She then began to feel Nanase was tricking her.
''hehe, cmon. use your noggin. if im the only one here as you say, and i said shes near...i even mentioned about Cataclysm Arts to you..''

Roman said:
-----------

Thats-my-wife-gif.gif
))
(( xDD Being kissed by another women ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia just stared at her before second, "Giving all of yourself to me? I mean... I guess that's fine, but I won't get hurt and you should care about yourself. I wouldn't want you to die, now I'm going to proceed to pass out... Goodnight~" Celia smiled lightly at her before she fainted, falling to the floor.
''wha-? C-Celia..!''

*She then caught her just in time*

''w-what was that all about...?''

*She then checks the her heart beat by putting her ears over the area Celia's heart is located*

LunaCrosby said:
"a little birdie told me~" she said and smiled.
(night~)
(( Night~ ))

"That little birdie is amazing... Thanks Mal~" Roman said, turning around and hugging her tightly.

-------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hehe, cmon. use your noggin. if im the only one here as you say, and i said shes near...i even mentioned about Cataclysm Arts to you..''

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry... I can be sort of a airhead sometimes..." Asuna said, rubbing the back of her head. "So you're gonna grant me the abilities?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0080ff]''wha-? C-Celia..!''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0080ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0080ff][B]*She then caught her just in time*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff] ''w-what was that all about...?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0080ff][B]*She then checks the her heart beat by putting her ears over the area Celia's heart is located*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff9999]Her heart beat was at the normal pace is should be. Celia's body slowly changed to that of her succubus form before her eyes shot up and she stared up at her. "Why is your head on my boobs? Not that I mind it much said:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 17
Roman said:
(( Night~ ))
"That little birdie is amazing... Thanks Mal~" Roman said, turning around and hugging her tightly.

-------

"Sorry... I can be sort of a airhead sometimes..." Asuna said, rubbing the back of her head. "So you're gonna grant me the abilities?"
''maybe, but you need to surpass a little...test''

WeirdPrincess said:
Her heart beat was at the normal pace is should be. Celia's body slowly changed to that of her succubus form before her eyes shot up and she stared up at her. "Why is your head on my boobs? Not that I mind it much, I'm just curious~"
View attachment 166798
*She then pulled away and look at Celia in her succubus form*

''C-Celia...? w-wait...this is your succubus form..?''

*She asked a little shocked*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''maybe, but you need to surpass a little...test''

*She then pulled away and look at Celia in her succubus form*

''C-Celia...? w-wait...this is your succubus form..?''

*She asked a little shocked*

[/QUOTE]
Celia sat up and moved away from her to stretch out her wings, "Yeah~ Why?" She asked as she looked down at her chest. "These are even bigger... Well I gotta go feed, so see you later!" She headed towards the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sat up and moved away from her to stretch out her wings, "Yeah~ Why?" She asked as she looked down at her chest. "These are even bigger... Well I gotta go feed, so see you later!" She headed towards the door.
''a-ah..d-dont get hurt..''

*She said still a bit shocked. She then looked at her own breasts*

''im only just using a bandage strap to hold them both down so they dont get in the way....''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah..d-dont get hurt..''
*She said still a bit shocked. She then looked at her own breasts*

''im only just using a bandage strap to hold them both down so they dont get in the way....''

[/QUOTE]
"Mk!" Celia smiled back at her and waved as she left, the smile soon dropped as she shut the front door behind her. "I don't wanna go eat... ugh..." She pouted before going off to somewhere in the city to feed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mk!" Celia smiled back at her and waved as she left, the smile soon dropped as she shut the front door behind her. "I don't wanna go eat... ugh..." She pouted before going off to somewhere in the city to feed.
*Zenya already sensed her distress but shrugged since she has to feed or else shes stuck in that form. She then goes to the kitchen and gets a slice of the chocolate cake and then began eating, soon going for a second slice*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back