• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex smiled and hugged her back, "Now that we fixes that problem, let's get cleaned up and go find something to do~" he said, kissing her forehead once.
--------

Akane chuckled and playfully punched Mal's arm, "Yeah you did... Anyways let's get to cooking~ While we do that, I want you to tell me things I should know about my son so I'm not left in the dark here."
"well ill start by telling you the few personal things I do know..his wife died and he has two kids, I think from what iv'e heard him mention. but that's all I really know that you need to know about" she says and shrugs.

LunaCrosby said:
"well ill start by telling you the few personal things I do know..his wife died and he has two kids, I think from what iv'e heard him mention. but that's all I really know that you need to know about" she says and shrugs.
"His wife died? What the heck? What kind of stuff is that?" Akane asked. She then waved her hand and sighed. "How did you two meet?" She asked

Roman said:
Alex smiled and hugged her back, "Now that we fixes that problem, let's get cleaned up and go find something to do~" he said, kissing her forehead once.
--------

Akane chuckled and playfully punched Mal's arm, "Yeah you did... Anyways let's get to cooking~ While we do that, I want you to tell me things I should know about my son so I'm not left in the dark here."
"Okay..." she said and finished up. She got out of the lake and dried herself up and got ready. "Well...what should we do?"

Nanne said:
"Okay..." she said and finished up. She got out of the lake and dried herself up and got ready. "Well...what should we do?"
Alex did the same, standing next to Yuki now. "Well... How about a nice workout? Maybe a few laps around the park or something?" He asked.

Roman said:
"His wife died? What the heck? What kind of stuff is that?" Akane asked. She then waved her hand and sighed. "How did you two meet?" She asked
"I-i just thought if someone had a caring mom they would want to know something like that" she said quietly. "but uh... I think I was walking down the street and then I ran into a pole and he helped me as well as heal the bump" she says.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Creepy?" Ulqui said with a laugh. "How do they look creepy? They look normal to me."
Celia tapped her chin for a moment, "I don't think so. I just need to go out and eat before my succubus side takes over." She said as she made her way to the door of the apartment.
''w-wait...!''

*She then turned Celia around to kiss her deeply blushing as she did so*

LunaCrosby said:
"I-i just thought if someone had a caring mom they would want to know something like that" she said quietly. "but uh... I think I was walking down the street and then I ran into a pole and he helped me as well as heal the bump" she says.
"What mother wouldn't wanna know that? It's like... A mother's job to know." Akane said, looking at Mal. "You should know after all, I'm pretty sure your parents have done or will do the same thing."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wait...!''
*She then turned Celia around to kiss her deeply blushing as she did so*

[/QUOTE]
(( As I read this, I just want to have Taylor pop up xDD But I ain't that bad of a guy xD ))

Roman said:
"What mother wouldn't wanna know that? It's like... A mother's job to know." Akane said, looking at Mal. "You should know after all, I'm pretty sure your parents have done or will do the same thing."
Mal shook her head, her hands together behind her back "my parents are not like that... they are... the perfect example of what a parent shouldn't be"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shook her head, her hands together behind her back "my parents are not like that... they are... the perfect example of what a parent shouldn't be"
Akane blinked, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She said. "I wish they could have been better, I would have loved to meet them one day." Akane then hopped up on the counter and handed Mal the list of ingredients. "Here you go. I'll instruct you on how to make it~"

(( Time skip to when they finish cooking? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn had already payed the clerk the money she needed to play the game, which was only two dollars. She now held three baseballs in her hands that she had to throw at the tower of three bottles. It would be easy for her, she knew that much. Though she wondered if Lumina wanted to try so she held out a ball towards her.
"Wanna give it a shot first? I don't mind much~"
Lumina had been distracted by looking at the bird, and hadn't noticed Autumn paying for the game. She was distracted right until Autumn spoke to her, holding out the baseball to her. Did she want her to take the first throw? Looking at Autumn, she took the baseball, turning it over in her hand.

"You want me... to try?"

She looked a bit confused and unsure, looking at the baseball in her hand. Her gaze flitted up to the stack of bottles ready to be knocked down. Maybe... could she really? She walked over to the counter, holding the ball lightly in her grasp. It couldn't be that hard, right? Aiming, she tossed the ball, knocking over just the top bottle. The ball smacked against the back of the booth, landing softly. Lumina frowned a bit, stepping back away from the booth.

"W-well... I tried, I guess..."

Roman said:
Alex did the same, standing next to Yuki now. "Well... How about a nice workout? Maybe a few laps around the park or something?" He asked.
Yuki looked at him. "Great! I need my morning workout haha"

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him. "Great! I need my morning workout haha"
Alex smiled and nodded, "Alright, let's go get some exercise~" he said, holding his hand out to her

Roman said:
Alex smiled and nodded, "Alright, let's go get some exercise~" he said, holding his hand out to her

Makes sense, now you might wanna delete the post so she doesn't see~ ))
same for you as in, edit.

Roman said:
Akane blinked, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She said. "I wish they could have been better, I would have loved to meet them one day." Akane then hopped up on the counter and handed Mal the list of ingredients. "Here you go. I'll instruct you on how to make it~"
(( Time skip to when they finish cooking? ))
"Im sure one day they'll come and try to find me." she said as she grabbed the list "heh sounds good to me!" she said happily.

(yep~)

Roman said:
"But first we need to make a quick stop at my place..." she said. She picked up her stuff and grabbed his hand.

LunaCrosby said:
"Im sure one day they'll come and try to find me." she said as she grabbed the list "heh sounds good to me!" she said happily.
(yep~)
Akane nodded, as she looked at the now finished spaghetti. "Mal, you're a natural~ It'd be wise to ask for more lessons on cooking, I'm pretty sure Roman would die for this~"

---------

Nanne said:
"But first we need to make a quick stop at my place..." she said. She picked up her stuff and grabbed his hand.
Alex nodded, "First stop you're house then the park~" he said as he began walking.

Roman said:
Akane nodded, as she looked at the now finished spaghetti. "Mal, you're a natural~ It'd be wise to ask for more lessons on cooking, I'm pretty sure Roman would die for this~"
---------

Alex nodded, "First stop you're house then the park~" he said as he began walking.
"heh thanks" she said and rubbed the back of her head "and I might think about it, It was fun cooking, but now we wait until we see him, right?"

LunaCrosby said:
"heh thanks" she said and rubbed the back of her head "and I might think about it, It was fun cooking, but now we wait until we see him, right?"
Akane hopped off the counter and nodded, "Yep! Now we get you dressed. Don't want you smelling like spaghetti~ Got anything pretty to wear?" She asked.

Roman said:
Akane hopped off the counter and nodded, "Yep! Now we get you dressed. Don't want you smelling like spaghetti~ Got anything pretty to wear?" She asked.
"I'm not sure.. I didn't expect to be changing after I cooked something" she says.

Roman said:
---------

Yuki walked with him holding his hand. "I'm sorry...about earlier I mean..." she said as she looked down at the ground.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not sure.. I didn't expect to be changing after I cooked something" she says.
Akane sighed, "Well you'll smell like food which sucks. It'd mask your natural scent~ Tell me where Roman's room is. Time for me to help again~"

--------

Nanne said:
Yuki walked with him holding his hand. "I'm sorry...about earlier I mean..." she said as she looked down at the ground.
Alex laughed, not really wanting to talk about that, so he changed the subject, "Do you like flowers, Yuki?" He asked.

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "Well you'll smell like food which sucks. It'd mask your natural scent~ Tell me where Roman's room is. Time for me to help again~"
--------

Alex laughed, not really wanting to talk about that, so he changed the subject, "Do you like flowers, Yuki?" He asked.
"Yeah...I like white roses the most...why?" she asked. She looked up at him and waited for him to answer.

Roman said:
--------

"it is..." she peeked her head out the kitchen door "right there I believe!" she said and pointed at a door.

Nanne said:
"Yeah...I like white roses the most...why?" she asked. She looked up at him and waited for him to answer.
Alex nodded, quietly thinking of white roses in his head, soon making some appear in Yuki's hand. "I learned how to use my powers~"

--------

LunaCrosby said:
"it is..." she peeked her head out the kitchen door "right there I believe!" she said and pointed at a door.
Akane grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her into the room. "Okay..." She then made a bunch of clothes appear all over thethe places, ranging from normal wear to dresses, "Choose something to wear, takes a shower, then by then Roman should be home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back