• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"ok lets go! my place or yours?" she asks.

"I scream for the fun of it" she says and laughs.
"You scream in bed too~" Ulqui said with a smirk before he laughed.

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "What hurts? Did you hurt yourself getting up?" He asked, curiously
------

Akane smiled, "Well then dear friend, let's go. I'm pretty sure they have all the ingredients we need."
"hes gonna be so happy" Mal says happily and begins to walk in the direction of the mansion, keeping an eye out for..y'know...poles.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i thought...succubi can change their body to their partner's liking...''
*She said blushing a little more*

[/QUOTE]
"I think some can but I can't do that. I don't think I'd want to either... having a guy's private parts just doesn't suit me." Celia said with a laugh.

LunaCrosby said:
"hes gonna be so happy" Mal says happily and begins to walk in the direction of the mansion, keeping an eye out for..y'know...poles.
Akane nodded in agreement "So will I~ I get to see my boy all grown up and mature with his beautiful girlfriend~ I'm so happy!" She said,

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed once more and replied as he laced both of his arms behind his head♅...
“ Ah, okay!~ I look forward to meeting her~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka busied herself with her phone to see if she had Yoshino's number, soon speaking as she typed away on it❦...

"She's really nice once you get to know her!"

...❦Asuka put her phone away moments later with a wide smile on her face❦...

"Yoshino says she's free right now. So whenever we wake up the girls and get them dressed, we can head out to meet her."

Roman said:
Akane nodded in agreement "So will I~ I get to see my boy all grown up and mature with his beautiful girlfriend~ I'm so happy!" She said,
"How little was he the last time you saw him?" Mal asks curiously as she looks back at her and keeps walking.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka busied herself with her phone to see if she had Yoshino's number, soon speaking as she typed away on it❦...
"She's really nice once you get to know her!"

...❦Asuka put her phone away moments later with a wide smile on her face❦...

"Yoshino says she's free right now. So whenever we wake up the girls and get them dressed, we can head out to meet her."
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Okay~ Let's wake them up, shall we?~ ”

...♅Akira put his hand onto Hikari's shoulder, lightly shaking her as he gently spoke♅...

“ Hika-chan~ ”

...±Hikari groaned gently as she slowly started to wake up±...

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy's face went completely red "you can't just say that when were in public"
"What do you mean? I was only talking about when we watch horror movies in bed. What were you thinking?" Ulqui asked, laughing lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
"How little was he the last time you saw him?" Mal asks curiously as she looks back at her and keeps walking.
Akane sighed softly, "Before I died he was only 7, now I return 11 years later making him 18~ Though his birthday is soon~" she said happily. Akane then thought for a moment, "Never mind, he turned 18 this year, haha."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ Okay~ Let's wake them up, shall we?~ ”

...♅Akira put his hand onto Hikari's shoulder, lightly shaking her as he gently spoke♅...

“ Hika-chan~ ”

...±Hikari groaned gently as she slowly started to wake up±...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled before going over to Kioko and putting a hand on her head, speaking softly❦...

"Kioko-san... It's time to wake up~"

...☿Kioko suddenly bolted upright in bed, her hair sticking up and going in every direction. She looked towards her mother as Asuka took a small step back, soon asking her a question in a quiet tone☿...

"What time is it?"

tumblr_mkswxxcQH71qejvrxo1_500.gif

...Asuka laughed quietly before replying...

"It's morning Koko-san~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you mean? I was only talking about when we watch horror movies in bed. What were you thinking?" Ulqui asked, laughing lightly.
"I hate you so much right now" she huffed and crossed her arms.

Roman said:
Akane sighed softly, "Before I died he was only 7, now I return 11 years later making him 18~ Though his birthday is soon~" she said happily. Akane then thought for a moment, "Never mind, he turned 18 this year, haha."
"well that sucks.. well hes probably a lot taller and stronger than last time" she said and laughed.

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "What hurts? Did you hurt yourself getting up?" He asked, curiously
------

Akane smiled, "Well then dear friend, let's go. I'm pretty sure they have all the ingredients we need."
"It's...from last night..." she said as she wobbled to her chair. "Do you not know..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled before going over to Kioko and putting a hand on her head, speaking softly❦...
"Kioko-san... It's time to wake up~"

...☿Kioko suddenly bolted upright in bed, her hair sticking up and going in every direction. She looked towards her mother as Asuka took a small step back, soon asking her a question in a quiet tone☿...

"What time is it?"

tumblr_mkswxxcQH71qejvrxo1_500.gif

...Asuka laughed quietly before replying...

"It's morning Koko-san~"
...±Hikari sat up slowly, soon replying to Asuka as he yawned lightly±...

“ It's morning already, mommy?~ ”

...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied♅...

“ Yep~ ”

LunaCrosby said:

"well that sucks.. well hes probably a lot taller and stronger than last time" she said and laughed.
"You love me~ I was only joking." Ulqui said as he put his hands behind his head and looked at her.

LunaCrosby said:

"I wonder if he looks the same... Same white hair, little mask, and black eyes." Akane said. "He was just the cutest little ninja~"

--------

Nanne said:
"It's...from last night..." she said as she wobbled to her chair. "Do you not know..."
"Was I too rough or something?" Alex asked, blinking a few times, before moving to the side of the bed closer to the chair, Yuki sat in.

Roman said:
"I wonder if he looks the same... Same white hair, little mask, and black eyes." Akane said. "He was just the cutest little ninja~"
--------

"Was I too rough or something?" Alex asked, blinking a few times, before moving to the side of the bed closer to the chair, Yuki sat in.
"Yeah...but it's also because it was my...first time..." she said blushing. She looked down at her feet dangling a little from the chair.

Nanne said:
"Yeah...but it's also because it was my...first time..." she said blushing. She looked down at her feet dangling a little from the chair.
"Oh. I don't know if this was my first or not... I kind of suffered from a injury, which resulted in me losing my memories, at least that's what I was told." Alex said. "If I slowly start to remember my powers, maybe I'll remember my life too."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari sat up slowly, soon replying to Asuka as he yawned lightly±...
“ It's morning already, mommy?~ ”

...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied♅...

“ Yep~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed softly and nodded❦...

"Yes~"

...☿Kioko rubbed at her eyes tiredly before she put her legs on the edge of the bed☿...

"I'm still tired..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Its still embarrassing" she said and glanced at him.
"I'm sorry~" Ulqui said and gave her a smile. "I'll try not to say that type of stuff in public anymore."

Roman said:
--------

"sounds about right to me, though his appearance changes sometimes... usually into a pink haired guy and a black..or is it blue hair?" she says.. beggining to trail off topic.

Roman said:
"Oh. I don't know if this was my first or not... I kind of suffered from a injury, which resulted in me losing my memories, at least that's what I was told." Alex said. "If I slowly start to remember my powers, maybe I'll remember my life too."
"Oh...so it probably wasn't your first...." she said. Yuki got up ignoring the pain. She grabbed her towel and a couple of clothes and walked towards the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes~"

...☿Kioko rubbed at her eyes tiredly before she put her legs on the edge of the bed☿...

"I'm still tired..."

"I'm sorry~" Ulqui said and gave her a smile. "I'll try not to say that type of stuff in public anymore."
"do you really mean that promise?" she said and raised an eyebrow.

LunaCrosby said:
"do you really mean that promise?" she said and raised an eyebrow.
"I can't promise anything but I did say I'd try." Ulqui stated, "If I somehow slip up then I slip up."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes~"

"I'm still tired..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ When you go for a bath, you'll wake up fully~ ”

...±Hikari yawned once more, soon wiping the tears from her eyes and rubbing them. She spoke as she slowly got out of bed±...

“ Okay~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back