• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked up at her slowly. "U-Umm... I guess we go home and get some rest?" He asked. "It's getting really late..."
"R-Right! That makes sense." Saki said and laughed lightly, still blushing. "I don't exactly live in the dorms so I'd be going the opposite way of you."

Roman said:
(( Sure you start ))
-------

Akane blinked, "Erm... OH! Roman adored spaghetti when he was little, why not make tthat?"
((Mmk xD ))

Yushido had left a note when he left his mansion. "I left for a Exceed Council meeting. You may do whatever you like around the house while I'm gone. Oh yeah! I made you pancakes if you wanna throw those in the microwave. Syrup is in the pantry." It read. The note was on Yushido's door.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Crystal think cute boyfriend should join us in our cuddle leaf pile yes yes yes." her tail waggin as she looked to Kenai with excitement.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai raised a brow and chuckled lightly "I guess that sounds fun"

Nanne said:
Yuki felt an urge to kiss him back so she did. She messed with his hair a bit.
Alex smiled under the kiss, deepening it as they went along.

WeirdPrincess said:
"R-Right! That makes sense." Saki said and laughed lightly, still blushing. "I don't exactly live in the dorms so I'd be going the opposite way of you."
Ren looked to her and smiled, still blushing. "Don't worry, I'm sure our paths with cross again..." He said to her as the cart pulled to a stop at the bottom.

Roman said:
Ayako did the same, blushing heavily she also rolled over, her eyes tightly shut, "Yeah, I have some stuff to do tomorrow..."
--------

"I decided to keep the chicken as a pet since the couch began to crow every morning now." Cecil said. "He's a pretty cool guy."

------

Alex smiled and nodded, his hands now on her waist as they kissed. He then slowly laid her down, without breaking the kiss.

-------
Moriko giggled "Really? Did you give him a name?"

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk xD ))
Yushido had left a note when he left his mansion. "I left for a Exceed Council meeting. You may do whatever you like around the house while I'm gone. Oh yeah! I made you pancakes if you wanna throw those in the microwave. Syrup is in the pantry." It read. The note was on Yushido's door.
Ayako had woken up, hours later, making clothes appear on her body before she got out of bed. She then stretched, just like a cat would .

tumblr_n8xsuwoiXM1rbnx7io1_250.gif

She made her way over to the door, and read the note, soon going to eat the pancakes and then went off to explore the mansion.

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed. "But all known cures could kill him... Ugh, I'm think negatively." He said before two vanilla milkshakes were set for both of them. Axel began sipping his.
Ilaani sighed a little "I know but I'm trying my best not to think that way..." she said as she took her own milkshake and tapped her fingers against the sides of the cup.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai raised a brow and chuckled lightly "I guess that sounds fun"
*Crystal of course cuddles up to her cute boyfriend and leaves her bottom half on Rini's lap so they both got nice warm Crystal blankets*

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "Really? Did you give him a name?"
Cecil nodded, "I call him Noisy~ He's only quiet when he's asleep." He told her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked into her eyes for a moment until the waiter came over
"Hello, may i take your orders, or do you need more time?" he asked kindly
@Nonalaka Senpai, you forgot about me again ;- ;) )

when_senpai_doesn_t_notice_you___x____miiverse__by_thescarletrat-d84z36y.png

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ren looked to her and smiled, still blushing. "Don't worry, I'm sure our paths with cross again..." He said to her as the cart pulled to a stop at the bottom.
Saki nodded, "Yeah I guess..." She said quietly and pouted a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah you're right. That would be pretty bad." Ulqui said as he walked through the entrance of the amusement park. "So are you just going to stay at home then, so the baby won't do that?"
"Im not sure..I like living without my Dad so I can proof I can take care of myself." she says and shrugs.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka rubbed the back of her head and smiled lightly❦...
"I think it's the other way around. Its I who is lucky to have you. Or maybe it's both ways, we're both lucky to have each other~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and nodded, a smile soon forming on his face♅...

“ I'll settle for both ways~ ”

Ataga shuddered from her place near the girl's bed. "There is a disturbance in the cheese, Guuh." She said. She lightly pet the girl's head. "Get well soon I guess..." She said before exiting the infirmary. "I have some things to do..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Im not sure..I like living without my Dad so I can proof I can take care of myself." she says and shrugs.
"Maybe you can visit once the baby is born if you like living on your own." Ulqui said as he looked down at her.

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded. "Kinda... But it goes slow enough to where you can get a good view of the city." He said as they neared the Ferris wheel.

Ikuto blushed lightly when he heard what she said. "S-She made me food...? ...That's really sweet... Nobody has ever done that for me before..." He said softly.
Sarah

"Really thats surprizing. You said you were popular thought girls made you stuff all the time" i tell him smirking as i sat on the bed with him. "So whats going on between you and jade huh" i said asked him sitting on my knees on the bed as i tapped his nose lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and nodded, a smile soon forming on his face♅...
“ I'll settle for both ways~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed a little before nodding in agreement❦...

"Yeah, I like that better. Anyways, what should we do today?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki squirmed a bit and made some noises she's never done before.
Alex pulled away from the kiss and moved to Yuki's neck, blushing more than before as he kissed her there and slowly began to undress her.

(( Fade? ))

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah that might be the best option" she said and smiled.
Ulqui chuckled and kissed her cheek before looking around at the rides. "So what do you want to ride first? A roller coaster or something simple~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled and kissed her cheek before looking around at the rides. "So what do you want to ride first? A roller coaster or something simple~"
"Roller coaster! those are the best!" she said excitedly.

LunaCrosby said:
"sounds good!... what do we need and how do we make it?" she asks.
Akane smiled and made a list if ingredients appear. "Here's everything we need to make it, so let's get the ingredients and then I'll tell you how to make spaghetti~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back