• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then eventually snapped out of it, looking up at Roland as she left down the menu, tilting her head at him as he smiled.
Roland looked into her eyes for a moment until the waiter came over

"Hello, may i take your orders, or do you need more time?" he asked kindly

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah those crazy books.. hmm.. Ive only seen him interested in those books so Im not sure." she says and thinks about it.
"How about we make him dinner? I mean, I'd help too, that way he'd know I'm around again~" Akane suggested happily.

------

TheDragoon said:
Yushido frowned a bit. "You... Stop being so cute." He said as he blushed a little more.
Ayako shook her head, "No... I don't like being... Not cute?" She said, hearing how horrible that came out. She then tried to kiss his cheek again, but accidentally kisses him on the lips.

--------

Nanne said:
Yuki lead him into her room. "I'm just going ask you once more....and it's because of me I just what to know if you're completely sure." She sat down on her bed waiting for his response.
Alex sat down next to her, "I've said yes about 10 times now. I'm completely sure about this." He said softly, placing a finger under her chin and leaning closer. "So don't ask anymore... Please." He said in a low soft whisper, before kissing Yuki

Roman said:
"How about we make him dinner? I mean, I'd help too, that way he'd know I'm around again~" Akane suggested happily.
------

Ayako shook her head, "No... I don't like being... Not cute?" She said, hearing how horrible that came out. She then tried to kiss his cheek again, but accidentally kisses him on the lips.

--------

Alex sat down next to her, "I've said yes about 10 times now. I'm completely sure about this." He said softly, placing a finger under her chin and leaning closer. "So don't ask anymore... Please." He said in a low soft whisper, before kissing Yuki
"Well I was gonna ask for your help anyways... I dont know how to cook that well" she says and laughs nervously.

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh um... I-I think I do... like like you then..." Saki said, blushing more as she looked away from him and put the window.
"Did that go well? I don't think I did much of anything but swim, eat and sleep for the past couple of days." Ulqui said as he headed for the amusement park.
Ren leaned in close to her, looking straight into her eyes. "T-Then... you wouldn't mind me doing..." He said as he gulped. "This...?" He asked before he leaned in and kissed her.

Roman said:
------

--------

Yushido seemed a bit surprised by the sudden kiss on the lips before he quickly pulled away. He rolled over and sighed. "I'm sorry, I have work in the morning..." He said as he shut his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"It's not that, it's the fact that I showed them. They all thought I was some kind of freak. Only people who understood were my parents and Aaron." Cecil said, smiling warmly. "Besides, I need to practice more, I did just turn my couch into a chicken."
"Well that's not very nice..." she frowned "I'm sorry you had to deal with that..." she said as she looked at him "But at least you have people that except you now!...and apart from the chicken everything else was okay" she said with a giggle.

Roman said:
------

--------

Yuki kissed him back. "Okay..." she said in between a kiss.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I was gonna ask for your help anyways... I dont know how to cook that well" she says and laughs nervously.
Akane smiled softly and tilted her head to the side.

jM452N0Hu2s9aUuSRm-WFNGtUe4oOZoMZHRku43JfLI=w440-h221-p-no

"I can help whenever you need it. Just ask and I'll be there~"

LunaCrosby said:
"He just mentioned my dad having a baby with his new wife so that's gonna bite me in the but" she said.
"Huh? Why is it gonna bite you in the butt?" Ulqui asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal seems to lay on the girl's chest warming them both up and seemingly giving her a Crystal warm blanket* "Crystal good hunter catch Rini good yes yes."

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded and giggled as Kenai caught up with them "Well its nice to see you two get on well" he said with a chuckle as he looked over at them both.

TheDragoon said:
Ren leaned in close to her, looking straight into her eyes. "T-Then... you wouldn't mind me doing..." He said as he gulped. "This...?" He asked before he leaned in and kissed her.

Yushido seemed a bit surprised by the sudden kiss on the lips before he quickly pulled away. He rolled over and sighed. "I'm sorry, I have work in the morning..." He said as he shut his eyes.
Saki's eyes widened a little at the kiss before she hesitantly kissed him back, unsure if she was doing it right or not.

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded and giggled as Kenai caught up with them "Well its nice to see you two get on well" he said with a chuckle as he looked over at them both.
"Crystal think cute boyfriend should join us in our cuddle leaf pile yes yes yes." her tail waggin as she looked to Kenai with excitement.

TheDragoon said:

Ayako did the same, blushing heavily she also rolled over, her eyes tightly shut, "Yeah, I have some stuff to do tomorrow..."

--------

Nonalaka said:
"Well that's not very nice..." she frowned "I'm sorry you had to deal with that..." she said as she looked at him "But at least you have people that except you now!...and apart from the chicken everything else was okay" she said with a giggle.
"I decided to keep the chicken as a pet since the couch began to crow every morning now." Cecil said. "He's a pretty cool guy."

------

Nanne said:
Yuki kissed him back. "Okay..." she said in between a kiss.
Alex smiled and nodded, his hands now on her waist as they kissed. He then slowly laid her down, without breaking the kiss.

-------

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki's eyes widened a little at the kiss before she hesitantly kissed him back, unsure if she was doing it right or not.
Ren blushed lightly as he pulled away, sitting back down. "Umm..." He said, twiddling his thumbs a bit. He wasn't exactly a good kisser...

TheDragoon said:
Ren blushed lightly as he pulled away, sitting back down. "Umm..." He said, twiddling his thumbs a bit. He wasn't exactly a good kisser...
Saki just stared at the ground, her whole face red. "Y-Yeah..." She was embarrassed by the fact that he kissed her and she didn't know what to say.

Roman said:
Ayako did the same, blushing heavily she also rolled over, her eyes tightly shut, "Yeah, I have some stuff to do tomorrow..."
--------

"I decided to keep the chicken as a pet since the couch began to crow every morning now." Cecil said. "He's a pretty cool guy."

------

Alex smiled and nodded, his hands now on her waist as they kissed. He then slowly laid her down, without breaking the kiss.

-------
((Timeskip?))

TheDragoon said:
Axel frowned. "O-Oh... Now I feel really sad that he has to go, I didn't know he had someone THIS close to him..." He said softly. "I'm so sorry..."
Ilaani frowned at him "W-Well for now I wouldn't like to say he 'has' to go j-just yet you know..." she said quietly "I'd still like to have a bit of hope..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki just stared at the ground, her whole face red. "Y-Yeah..." She was embarrassed by the fact that he kissed her and she didn't know what to say.
Ren laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, blushing too as he smiled. "Heh heh, cool..." He said nervously as the ride started back up.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani frowned at him "W-Well for now I wouldn't like to say he 'has' to go j-just yet you know..." she said quietly "I'd still like to have a bit of hope..."
Axel sighed. "But all known cures could kill him... Ugh, I'm think negatively." He said before two vanilla milkshakes were set for both of them. Axel began sipping his.

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, blushing too as he smiled. "Heh heh, cool..." He said nervously as the ride started back up.
"S-So... what now?" Saki asked quietly as she shuffled on her feet a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh? Why is it gonna bite you in the butt?" Ulqui asked curiously.
"well if you were suddenly born and you had a sister you never met wouldn't you try to find her? I dont want their baby to Leave so suddenly just to find me after its fully grown. They might blame me" she says and shrugs.

TheDragoon said:
((Timeskip?))
(( Sure you start ))

-------

LunaCrosby said:
"Thank you~ but what should we make?" Mal asks and tilts her head.
Akane blinked, "Erm... OH! Roman adored spaghetti when he was little, why not make tthat?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-So... what now?" Saki asked quietly as she shuffled on her feet a little.
Ren looked up at her slowly. "U-Umm... I guess we go home and get some rest?" He asked. "It's getting really late..."

LunaCrosby said:
"well if you were suddenly born and you had a sister you never met wouldn't you try to find her? I dont want their baby to Leave so suddenly just to find me after its fully grown. They might blame me" she says and shrugs.
"Yeah you're right. That would be pretty bad." Ulqui said as he walked through the entrance of the amusement park. "So are you just going to stay at home then, so the baby won't do that?"

Roman said:
--------

------

-------
Yuki felt an urge to kiss him back so she did. She messed with his hair a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back