• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I thought you'd say that playing the game and riding the roller coaster were the best." Saki said with a laugh and hugged the beat closer.
...Ulqui chuckled as he draped the towel over his shoulders and headed towards his locker to get dressed...

"You're lucky I wasn't naked or I'd be calling you a peeping tom. How about after this we can go do something~ Whatever you like."
Ren blushed a little more and shook his head. "N-Nope... Sorry, I just haven't felt like myself lately..." He said to her. He then smiled lightly as he looked down at the cars floor. "Then again... Maybe change isn't such a bad thing..." He said softly.

Roman said:
"I've been camping a few times, not recently though so it'd be fun to go again, especially with you~" Cecil said, laughing lightly.
-------

"If it's a weekend then the teachers aren't here... I was gonna go to class and ask my teacher for a little magic training though..."

Roman furrowed his brows, he then sighed and turned towards the door, "Freshen up and meet me outside in the garden. I'm not asking either, I'm telling." He said, walking out of the room and outback to the garden.
Moriko smiled happily "The last time I stayed out overnight in the woods was when I first arrived at the school because I really didn't like it here at first since it was so different from home..." she said as she tugged at her sleeves and laughed a bit "My roommate went out to find me and brought me back...Seems kind of silly now when I think back on it..." she said as she looked at the ground.

-----------

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Well, i may not have perfect memory, but it's good enough to remember what my girl likes~" he said happily
Dakota smiled "You're so sweet" she said with a small giggle before looking through the menu

WeirdPrincess said:
"I thought you'd say that playing the game and riding the roller coaster were the best." Saki said with a laugh and hugged the beat closer.
...Ulqui chuckled as he draped the towel over his shoulders and headed towards his locker to get dressed...

"You're lucky I wasn't naked or I'd be calling you a peeping tom. How about after this we can go do something~ Whatever you like."
"what could we do..." she mumbled as she thought about it.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded as they began to head back where they came from. Rini caught up with then and held into kenai's hand
*Crystal seems to be playful with RIni butting up against her in a playful mood and running up ahead for Runi to follow*

TheDragoon said:
Ren blushed a little more and shook his head. "N-Nope... Sorry, I just haven't felt like myself lately..." He said to her. He then smiled lightly as he looked down at the cars floor. "Then again... Maybe change isn't such a bad thing..." He said softly.
Saki put one of her hands on his forehead, "Are you sick again? Do I need to give you medicine too?" She asked, thinking that he was honestly sick when he said he didn't feel like himself.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido looked down at Ayako, who was now hugging him. "U-Umm..." He mumbled as a light blush appeared on his face.
Ayako smiled and looked up at Yushido, "What's wrong?" She asked, giggling lightly.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, still a little nervous, but it didn't show, "We have a opportunity now, why let it go to waste?"
Yuki looked up at him. "But...are you sure?" she asked a little nervous.

LunaCrosby said:
"well I was going to make him something to say thank's for catching me when A really huge guy kicked me after I tried to save him." she says and taps her fingers on the book.
Akane nodded, "Sounds rough... What are you going to make him?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki put one of her hands on his forehead, "Are you sick again? Do I need to give you medicine too?" She asked, thinking that he was honestly sick when he said he didn't feel like himself.
Ren quickly shook his head. "N-No! I'm not sick! I swear!" He said as he blushed a little more. The cart then stopped for them at the top.

Roman said:
Ayako smiled and looked up at Yushido, "What's wrong?" She asked, giggling lightly.
Yushido sighed. "It's nothing..." He said as he looked to the side, blushing lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"what could we do..." she mumbled as she thought about it.
...Ulqui quickly got dressed before he tossed the towel into his locker, soon slamming it shut...

"Go on a date maybe?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "A while, I met him at a cafe a couple of months back" she said with a small smile as she thought back on it.
((Or maybe weeks? I dunno how time passes in the rp xD ))
(@TheDragoon I think this was the last post? I'm not sure))

TheDragoon said:
Ren quickly shook his head. "N-No! I'm not sick! I swear!" He said as he blushed a little more. The cart then stopped for them at the top.

Yushido sighed. "It's nothing..." He said as he looked to the side, blushing lightly.
"Why is your face red then?" Saki asked as she leaned closer to him. "You're forehead feels warm too... are you sure you aren't sick?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "You're so sweet" she said with a small giggle before looking through the menu
Roland chuckled "only for you~" he said as he picked up and looked through the menu as well

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why is your face red then?" Saki asked as she leaned closer to him. "You're forehead feels warm too... are you sure you aren't sick?"
Ren sighed before he blurted out the truth. "It's because I like you, ok!?" He said before his eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth. "Umm... I'm sorry... I don't know where that came from..." He said as he slowly removed his hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal seems to be playful with RIni butting up against her in a playful mood and running up ahead for Runi to follow*

[/QUOTE]
Rini giggled and let go of Kenai's hand running after Crystal to catch up.

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed before he blurted out the truth. "It's because I like you, ok!?" He said before his eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth. "Umm... I'm sorry... I don't know where that came from..." He said as he slowly removed his hand.
"You... like me?" Saki said slowly as she removed her hand from his head. "Well I'd be sad if you didn't like me because I like you too!"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled happily "The last time I stayed out overnight in the woods was when I first arrived at the school because I really didn't like it here at first since it was so different from home..." she said as she tugged at her sleeves and laughed a bit "My roommate went out to find me and brought me back...Seems kind of silly now when I think back on it..." she said as she looked at the ground.
-----------

"Sounds like an adventure to me. I will admit though, I didn't wanna go at first, but Aaron insisted since there were others with powers here... That wway we'd fit in and not freak everyone out." Cecil said. "I already freaked a ton of people out, so after he told me that I accepted without any hesitation or second thoughts "

Nonalaka said:
Rini giggled and let go of Kenai's hand running after Crystal to catch up.
*Crystal seems fast and Rini seems to lose her a little while later until......SURPRISE ATTACK.....the wolf pushing Rini on the ground onto a pile of leaves and nuzzles her face mercilessly.*

Nanne said:
Yuki looked up at him. "But...are you sure?" she asked a little nervous.
Alex nodded, "I'm 100% sure." He said, offering her his hand, "I just remembered one of my powers. I can get us back to the garage in mere seconds now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back