• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "only for you~" he said as he picked up and looked through the menu as well
Dakota smiled at him before going back to her menu, spacing out a bit as she looked at the food options, humming quietly in thought.

LunaCrosby said:
"uhm.. no clue.. everything's so complicated to make" she said and sighed in defeat.
"He probably wouldn't take the gift. If you ask me, you're love and attention would be just enough." Akane said, smiling happily, all giddy and happy about being able to take part in hee son's life once more

WeirdPrincess said:
"You... like me?" Saki said slowly as she removed her hand from his head. "Well I'd be sad if you didn't like me because I like you too!"
Ren blinked and blushed. "You... Like me too? You like like me?" He asked, a bit surprised. He didn't understand.

Nonalaka said:
((Really? xD oops, I didn't get a notif for it then....could you repost maybe? ;- ;) )
((Axel pretty much asked what she liked so much about Nexus xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before going back to her menu, spacing out a bit as she looked at the food options, humming quietly in thought.
Roland rubbed his chin for a bit before putting the menu down and resting his head on his hand while smiling at her

Roman said:
"Sounds like an adventure to me. I will admit though, I didn't wanna go at first, but Aaron insisted since there were others with powers here... That wway we'd fit in and not freak everyone out." Cecil said. "I already freaked a ton of people out, so after he told me that I accepted without any hesitation or second thoughts "
Moriko blinked "I can't imagine you freaked people out, you seem to have pretty good control of your abilities..." she said as she looked at him.

TheDragoon said:
Ren quickly shook his head. "N-No! I'm not sick! I swear!" He said as he blushed a little more. The cart then stopped for them at the top.

Yushido sighed. "It's nothing..." He said as he looked to the side, blushing lightly.
Ayako giggled more and leaned closer to his face, soon giving him a kiss on the cheek, "Whatever you say~"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal seems fast and Rini seems to lose her a little while later until......SURPRISE ATTACK.....the wolf pushing Rini on the ground onto a pile of leaves and nuzzles her face mercilessly.*

[/QUOTE]
Rini gasped a little not expecting the 'attack' before laughing as she nuzzled her face.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked "I can't imagine you freaked people out, you seem to have pretty good control of your abilities..." she said as she looked at him.
"It's not that, it's the fact that I showed them. They all thought I was some kind of freak. Only people who understood were my parents and Aaron." Cecil said, smiling warmly. "Besides, I need to practice more, I did just turn my couch into a chicken."

Roman said:
"He probably wouldn't take the gift. If you ask me, you're love and attention would be just enough." Akane said, smiling happily, all giddy and happy about being able to take part in hee son's life once more
"Im determined to try though, I mean he couldn't refuse right?" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Rini gasped a little not expecting the 'attack' before laughing as she nuzzled her face.
*Crystal seems to lay on the girl's chest warming them both up and seemingly giving her a Crystal warm blanket* "Crystal good hunter catch Rini good yes yes."

LunaCrosby said:
"Amusement park sounds awesome" she said and grabbed his hand.
"The amusement park it is!" Ulqui smiled a little before he walked out with her. "So what have you been up too since you haven't seen me this whole time."

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "I'm 100% sure." He said, offering her his hand, "I just remembered one of my powers. I can get us back to the garage in mere seconds now."
Yuki placed her hand in his. "Okay..." she was a little nervous about it.

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked and blushed. "You... Like me too? You like like me?" He asked, a bit surprised. He didn't understand.

"Like like? Does that mean love? That one word you used before?" Saki asked as she blushed a little.

LunaCrosby said:
"Im determined to try though, I mean he couldn't refuse right?" she says.
"Well he loves you, so most likely not." Akane said, tapping her chin in thought. "What does he like nowadays, besides those terrible books?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Like like? Does that mean love? That one word you used before?" Saki asked as she blushed a little.
Ren blushed lightly and blinked. "Y-Yes, I think..." He said softly. "I-I dunno, I'm not very smart..."

TheDragoon said:

((Oh okay xD ))

Ilaani looked at him "Hm?, well...a lot of things, he's kind, he's generous, he's fun to be around and I feel like I could tell him anything, which is a thing I don't do, y'know, telling people stuff..." she said as she twiddled her thumbs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The amusement park it is!" Ulqui smiled a little before he walked out with her. "So what have you been up too since you haven't seen me this whole time."
"I saw my brother for a couple days.. then nothing else really happened" she says.

Nanne said:
Yuki placed her hand in his. "Okay..." she was a little nervous about it.
Alex made them appear outside the garage door, via teleportation. He then looked over at Yuki, blushing lightly "I'm ready." He said, nodding his head.

Roman said:
"Well he loves you, so most likely not." Akane said, tapping her chin in thought. "What does he like nowadays, besides those terrible books?"
"yeah those crazy books.. hmm.. Ive only seen him interested in those books so Im not sure." she says and thinks about it.

Roman said:
Ayako giggled more and leaned closer to his face, soon giving him a kiss on the cheek, "Whatever you say~"
Yushido frowned a bit. "You... Stop being so cute." He said as he blushed a little more.

Roman said:
Alex made them appear outside the garage door, via teleportation. He then looked over at Yuki, blushing lightly "I'm ready." He said, nodding his head.
Yuki lead him into her room. "I'm just going ask you once more....and it's because of me I just what to know if you're completely sure." She sat down on her bed waiting for his response.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh okay xD ))
Ilaani looked at him "Hm?, well...a lot of things, he's kind, he's generous, he's fun to be around and I feel like I could tell him anything, which is a thing I don't do, y'know, telling people stuff..." she said as she twiddled her thumbs.
Axel frowned. "O-Oh... Now I feel really sad that he has to go, I didn't know he had someone THIS close to him..." He said softly. "I'm so sorry..."

TheDragoon said:
Ren blushed lightly and blinked. "Y-Yes, I think..." He said softly. "I-I dunno, I'm not very smart..."
"O-Oh um... I-I think I do... like like you then..." Saki said, blushing more as she looked away from him and put the window.

LunaCrosby said:
"I saw my brother for a couple days.. then nothing else really happened" she says.
"Did that go well? I don't think I did much of anything but swim, eat and sleep for the past couple of days." Ulqui said as he headed for the amusement park.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland rubbed his chin for a bit before putting the menu down and resting his head on his hand while smiling at her
Dakota then eventually snapped out of it, looking up at Roland as she left down the menu, tilting her head at him as he smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh um... I-I think I do... like like you then..." Saki said, blushing more as she looked away from him and put the window.
"Did that go well? I don't think I did much of anything but swim, eat and sleep for the past couple of days." Ulqui said as he headed for the amusement park.
"He just mentioned my dad having a baby with his new wife so that's gonna bite me in the but" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back