• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed a little more as he took her hand. "How about we go on one more ride before we go?" He asked.
"What ride is that? Is it another roller coaster?" Saki asked curiously as her blush faded and she looked back at him.

Roman said:
Alex laughed nervously, "We need to do what?" He asked, hoping she meant something else, it's not that he didn't want to, but he felt he wasn't ready is all...
Yuki sat down on the grass. "I'm sorry....I shouldn't have said anything..." she said as tears began to run down her cheeks. "Do...it...you know what? I'm sorry..."

Roman said:
"That's why I'm here. To help him out... And be the mother he wished, before my death."
"death? if you died then how are you here... does he know your alive again?" Mal asks curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❢Ulqui chuckled as he walked into the locker room, which was practically empty. Walking over to the showers he turned one of them on and stepped under it, rinsing his body of the pool water❢...
"Why are you tempted? Is it because I'm half naked?"
"It's just.. tempting to me.. and that too" she says and nods.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"What ride is that? Is it another roller coaster?" Saki asked curiously as her blush faded and she looked back at him.
Ren nodded. "Kinda... But it goes slow enough to where you can get a good view of the city." He said as they neared the Ferris wheel.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]
Sarah
"Someone's a wake" i said smirking at him as there was a tray of food at his bedside. We were in one of the gueast rooms in my house as he was in the bed. "Jade brought you were by the way. She left a note me telling me to watch over you whatever the hell that means. She even cooked you something as well. She must really like you to cook you something" i said as i was playing with the fire i created on my hands.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blushed lightly when he heard what she said. "S-She made me food...? ...That's really sweet... Nobody has ever done that for me before..." He said softly.

Roman said:
"Well we just started on necromancy as if Thursday... Know anything about that stuff? I don't and I'm in the advance magic classes." Asuna said, laughing lightly
''kinda. not the best at it though...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes flashed briefly to a deep maroon before going back to their normal shade. Once she made it in the kitchen, she rumadged through the fridge. "You want anything Zenya?"
''hmmm...just anything you would eat...i just get whatever the soldiers ate in the morning so i dunno what to eat first..''

LunaCrosby said:
"death? if you died then how are you here... does he know your alive again?" Mal asks curiously.

...Ulqui chuckled again and spoke as he finished washing himself...

"Geez. You're just to cute~"

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded. "Kinda... But it goes slow enough to where you can get a good view of the city." He said as they neared the Ferris wheel.

Ikuto blushed lightly when he heard what she said. "S-She made me food...? ...That's really sweet... Nobody has ever done that for me before..." He said softly.
"Ooh... okay!" Saki just smiled and followed beside him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...just anything you would eat...i just get whatever the soldiers ate in the morning so i dunno what to eat first..''

[/QUOTE]
"I was gonna eat some cake." Celia giggled as she pulled out a chocolate cake from the fridge and set it on the counter behind her. She stared at the cake with a grin, her eyes flashing again.

WeirdPrincess said:

"I was gonna eat some cake." Celia giggled as she pulled out a chocolate cake from the fridge and set it on the counter behind her. She stared at the cake with a grin, her eyes flashing again.
Ren guided them both onto one of the Ferris wheel cars. The ride then started up and started lifting them into the air slowly. "So, did you enjoy your day today?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Thank you, I try" she says jokingly.

Nanne said:
Yuki sat down on the grass. "I'm sorry....I shouldn't have said anything..." she said as tears began to run down her cheeks. "Do...it...you know what? I'm sorry..."
Alex smiled, blushing heavily, he showed no signs of giving up now, "We made it this far. If that's what it takes to become a werewolf, then so be it."

LunaCrosby said:

"Nope, that's why I'm trying to find him. I wanted him to know, hut ever since I've been been back, it's been hard to find him" Akane explained.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Asuna nodded, "Well... You don't have to teach me if it'd be a problem for you. I just felt it'd be nice to find someone to help a little with my training."

Roman said:
Alex smiled, blushing heavily, he showed no signs of giving up now, "We made it this far. If that's what it takes to become a werewolf, then so be it."

"Nope, that's why I'm trying to find him. I wanted him to know, hut ever since I've been been back, it's been hard to find him" Akane explained.

Asuna nodded, "Well... You don't have to teach me if it'd be a problem for you. I just felt it'd be nice to find someone to help a little with my training."
Yuki blushed. "Wait...what?..." She looked up at him.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido laughed lightly, answering her. "You can, but we DOOOO have guest bedrooms~" He said.
Ayako was already in his bed, sitting right in the center. She put one of her hands up and smiled, "I'm good here~"

agv9m-DE9KFDVhCu7keO2WDpsqJSTsLBPq6wgDv0avBhnKLymMeKjoNWYEsVTn3ZXuXV9gbeIJFf8eSqiKXrC0XeSjL8iu7BgrAAgq6bS3QxAdOQXEii4qQuEy0qlLJhozUmxTA

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed. "Wait...what?..." She looked up at him.
"If that's what it takes to become a wolf I'll do it." Alex said, nodding his head

TheDragoon said:
Ren guided them both onto one of the Ferris wheel cars. The ride then started up and started lifting them into the air slowly. "So, did you enjoy your day today?" He asked.
Saki followed behind him and hopped onto the car, soon looking out the window. "Yeah! It was a lot of fun today, thanks for taking me here Ren~" She turned towards him and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Thank you, I try" she says jokingly.
...Ulqui grabbed a towel from the rack and dried his hair and body off with it...

"Of course you do. Kidding! So what were you doing just watching me before?"

Roman said:
Ayako was already in his bed, sitting right in the center. She put one of her hands up and smiled, "I'm good here~"

"If that's what it takes to become a wolf I'll do it." Alex said, nodding his head
Yushido laughed lightly and nodded. "Alright, can you move over then? I'll be sleeping next to you~" He said as he put his top hat on his bedside and began to change into his pajama's.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki followed behind him and hopped onto the car, soon looking out the window. "Yeah! It was a lot of fun today, thanks for taking me here Ren~" She turned towards him and smiled.
...Ulqui grabbed a towel from the rack and dried his hair and body off with it...

Ren laughed lightly and blushed a little as he rubbed the back of his head. "Please, it was nothing really... Taking you was the best part." He said. The Ferris wheel was halfway to the top.

Roman said:

"welp stick with me and I can help you find him, like I said earlier he lives in this mansion so I doubt there's that many around here." she says and nods.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido laughed lightly and nodded. "Alright, can you move over then? I'll be sleeping next to you~" He said as he put his top hat on his bedside and began to change into his pajama's.
Ayako nodded and moved to one side of the bed, "Is this better?" She asked, smiling happily. "I'm used to sleeping alone, that's why I asked~"

WeirdPrincess said:

"heh well.. I got bored without you so I was seeing what you were doing" she said and rubbed the back of her head.

Roman said:
Ayako nodded and moved to one side of the bed, "Is this better?" She asked, smiling happily. "I'm used to sleeping alone, that's why I asked~"
Yushido nodded and slipped into his bed next to her. "Yes, thank you, that's much better~" He said in a sweet and soft tone.

LunaCrosby said:
"welp stick with me and I can help you find him, like I said earlier he lives in this mansion so I doubt there's that many around here." she says and nods.
Akane nodded and hopped up, "Well I'll stay with you until he shows his face." She said with a smile. "So, just let me know when you're heading to the mansion~"

TheDragoon said:
Yushido nodded and slipped into his bed next to her. "Yes, thank you, that's much better~" He said in a sweet and soft tone.
Ayako moved closer to Yushido and hugged him, nuzzling his chest, "Alright..." she said, smiling warmly

Roman said:
agv9m-DE9KFDVhCu7keO2WDpsqJSTsLBPq6wgDv0avBhnKLymMeKjoNWYEsVTn3ZXuXV9gbeIJFf8eSqiKXrC0XeSjL8iu7BgrAAgq6bS3QxAdOQXEii4qQuEy0qlLJhozUmxTA

"Alex I...are you sure?....We can wait...if you want...or..I don't know I'm sorry..." she said as she looked down at the ground. Yuki was still bright red.

Roman said:
Akane nodded and hopped up, "Well I'll stay with you until he shows his face." She said with a smile. "So, just let me know when you're heading to the mansion~"

Ayako moved closer to Yushido and hugged him, nuzzling his chest, "Alright..." she said, smiling warmly
Yushido looked down at Ayako, who was now hugging him. "U-Umm..." He mumbled as a light blush appeared on his face.

TheDragoon said:

Ren laughed lightly and blushed a little as he rubbed the back of his head. "Please, it was nothing really... Taking you was the best part." He said. The Ferris wheel was halfway to the top.
"I thought you'd say that playing the game and riding the roller coaster were the best." Saki said with a laugh and hugged the beat closer.

LunaCrosby said:
"heh well.. I got bored without you so I was seeing what you were doing" she said and rubbed the back of her head.
...Ulqui chuckled as he draped the towel over his shoulders and headed towards his locker to get dressed...

"You're lucky I wasn't naked or I'd be calling you a peeping tom. How about after this we can go do something~ Whatever you like."

Roman said:

"well I was going to make him something to say thank's for catching me when A really huge guy kicked me after I tried to save him." she says and taps her fingers on the book.

Nanne said:
"Alex I...are you sure?....We can wait...if you want...or..I don't know I'm sorry..." she said as she looked down at the ground. Yuki was still bright red.
Alex chuckled, still a little nervous, but it didn't show, "We have a opportunity now, why let it go to waste?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back