• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Yushido chucked lightly. "Alright... But could you put some clothes on first? Your gonna make me nosebleed!" He said.

((I think so...))

Aiden smiles softly and kissed her back. "Aiden feels very much welcomed~" He said sweetly.
"No can do handsome~ Clothes are too overrated~" Ayako told him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Besides, they're uncomfortable."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki looked at him blankly, "What's basketball? I guess we can play that."
Ren smiled as he guided her to a nearby basketball game. "This is basketball! You throw the balls into the hoop. If you get 3 shots in, you win a prize!" He said happily. "So, are you up for it?"

Nanne said:
Kanae served him some of the food and then served herself some. She sat down and started eating. "Did you rest well?"

"Well whatever I just poured on you will take away your whole lion thing..." she said as she sat down and watched him. The fairies landed on her again and watched too.
Diablo nodded and smiled. "Yup!" He said happily as he started eating.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ren smiled as he guided her to a nearby basketball game. "This is basketball! You throw the balls into the hoop. If you get 3 shots in, you win a prize!" He said happily. "So, are you up for it?"

Saki stared at the game intently and nodded, "It sounds easy enough. I wanna play it! I wanna win a big big prize."

[QUOTE="Dark lane](Sure we can do that)

[/QUOTE]
((Mmk))

Ikuto woke up about 2 hours later. He let out a soft yawn.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, sighing a bit. "Yeah, I guess you're right... its just hard to just let them do that when they just seemed so scared. How will they learn what to do when they barely know anything themselves? They were just born..." she seemed really worried.
A single tear escaped down Lilliana's cheek before she drifted off as well.
Yuto chuckled lightly as he held Noir close to him. "I believe they have the power to protect each other... They will learn, it just takes time love..." He said softly. "We can continue this conversation in the morning~"

Roman said:
"No can do handsome~ Clothes are too overrated~" Ayako told him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Besides, they're uncomfortable."
Yushido sighed. "Maybe I'll just go to bed... I got a lot of work to do tomorrow..." He said as he walked up the mansions steps.

Nanne said:
"I don't know...haha" She laughed a bit still blushing. "Come on let's go check."

Mako laughed a bit. "Yeah sorry about that..." He held out his hand. "Well if you're ready..."
Ivory nodded and smiled as she took his hand. She stood up and brushed crumbs off her dress, then looked up at him, ready to go.

Roman said:
Alex tried to turn into a lion, laughing happily when he figured it didn't work. "Yes!! Now how do I become a werewolf? You gotta bite me or something?" He asked excitedly
((Shoot...I did it again...sorry I was getting ready for a date so messed up xD ))

Yuki laughed a bit when she saw him trying to turn into a lion. She suddenly blushed a little, "Well...I should've probably mentioned this before this happened but...I was too embarrassed..." she said looking down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki stared at the game intently and nodded, "It sounds easy enough. I wanna play it! I wanna win a big big prize."
Ren laughed and nodded, paying the person who ran the booth. He then recieved 3 basketballs which he settled in front of Saki. "There you go!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:

Kanae finished eating and got up to go get some more water. "I'm glad you did...haha"

Aeron said:
Ivory nodded and smiled as she took his hand. She stood up and brushed crumbs off her dress, then looked up at him, ready to go.
Mako grabbed her hand and went outside. "All right let's go to my place..." he said and teleported there.

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk))

Yuto chuckled lightly as he held Noir close to him. "I believe they have the power to protect each other... They will learn, it just takes time love..." He said softly. "We can continue this conversation in the morning~"

Yushido sighed. "Maybe I'll just go to bed... I got a lot of work to do tomorrow..." He said as he walked up the mansions steps.
"And leave me all alone? I don't know my way around the place..." Ayako said, pouting a little.

--------

Nanne said:
((Shoot...I did it again...sorry I was getting ready for a date so messed up xD ))
Yuki laughed a bit when she saw him trying to turn into a lion. She suddenly blushed a little, "Well...I should've probably mentioned this before this happened but...I was too embarrassed..." she said looking down.
(( Its fine lol ))

Alex chuckled lightly and placed a hand on Yuki's back and smiled, "Mentioned what?" He asked softly

Roman said:
"And leave me all alone? I don't know my way around the place..." Ayako said, pouting a little.
--------

(( Its fine lol ))

Alex chuckled lightly and placed a hand on Yuki's back and smiled, "Mentioned what?" He asked softly
Yuki turned back to her human form and stood up. "Uh...we...kinda...sorta...need to do it..." Her face turned bright red. "I'm sorry...but it's....I'm sorry..." she kept saying.

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed and nodded, paying the person who ran the booth. He then recieved 3 basketballs which he settled in front of Saki. "There you go!" He said happily.
"Thank you!" Saki smiled at him before one by one shooting all three balls into the hoop. "I did it!" She said excitedly before blushing in embarrassment. "I mean... I knew I could do. That was so easy~"

Nanne said:
Yuki turned back to her human form and stood up. "Uh...we...kinda...sorta...need to do it..." Her face turned bright red. "I'm sorry...but it's....I'm sorry..." she kept saying.
Alex laughed nervously, "We need to do what?" He asked, hoping she meant something else, it's not that he didn't want to, but he felt he wasn't ready is all...

Roman said:
--------

(( Its fine lol ))

Yushido laughed a little as he turned hIs head to look at her. "Trust me, there are more room in here than you could count." He said. "But I guess I could show you around, follow me~" He said as he continued up the mansion stairs.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido laughed a little as he turned hIs head to look at her. "Trust me, there are more room in here than you could count." He said. "But I guess I could show you around, follow me~" He said as he continued up the mansion stairs.
Ayako nodded and followed behind Yushido, "More rooms than I could count, eh? That's a lot of rooms..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia trotted out of the room and down the stairs to get herself something to eat. Her stomach growled lowly as she thought about the different kinds of food she could have. "Ugh..."
*Zenya followed Celia. She was still in her shirt and underwear*

Roman said:
Asuna shrugged, "No one is! Just as long as they can teach, I'm fine~"
''alright then...so then, what does your teachers...usually teach?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you!" Saki smiled at him before one by one shooting all three balls into the hoop. "I did it!" She said excitedly before blushing in embarrassment. "I mean... I knew I could do. That was so easy~"
The person who ran the booth gave her a giant stuffed panda. Ren smiled at her. "Heh, your trying to act tough too huh?" He asked. "I have to admit, it's cute when you try to act tough too~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Well we just started on necromancy as if Thursday... Know anything about that stuff? I don't and I'm in the advance magic classes." Asuna said, laughing lightly

Roman said:
Ayako nodded and followed behind Yushido, "More rooms than I could count, eh? That's a lot of rooms..."
Yushido showed her his room first. It was designed to perfection, with a old family photo by his bedside. "This is my room." He said. "Make yourself at home~"

Nanne said:
Kanae finished eating and got up to go get some more water. "I'm glad you did...haha"

Mako grabbed her hand and went outside. "All right let's go to my place..." he said and teleported there.
Ivory shut her eyes as they teleported. It was different from the way she teleported, so she definetly wasn't used to it. Once they arrived, she looked up at Mako. "Hey... What are you again?" She said lazily, blinking with sleepiness.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido showed her his room first. It was designed to perfection, with a old family photo by his bedside. "This is my room." He said. "Make yourself at home~"
"Wait... You're letting me sleep in your room?" Ayako asked, slowly going into the room.

Roman said:
"Wait... You're letting me sleep in your room?" Ayako asked, slowly going into the room.
Yushido laughed lightly, answering her. "You can, but we DOOOO have guest bedrooms~" He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Celia's eyes flashed briefly to a deep maroon before going back to their normal shade. Once she made it in the kitchen, she rumadged through the fridge. "You want anything Zenya?"

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk))

Sarah

"Someone's a wake" i said smirking at him as there was a tray of food at his bedside. We were in one of the gueast rooms in my house as he was in the bed. "Jade brought you were by the way. She left a note me telling me to watch over you whatever the hell that means. She even cooked you something as well. She must really like you to cook you something" i said as i was playing with the fire i created on my hands.

TheDragoon said:
The person who ran the booth gave her a giant stuffed panda. Ren smiled at her. "Heh, your trying to act tough too huh?" He asked. "I have to admit, it's cute when you try to act tough too~"
Taking the panda from the clerk, Saki held it to her chest as she blushed more. "I-I'm not acting! I am tough!" She said and looked away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Taking the panda from the clerk, Saki held it to her chest as she blushed more. "I-I'm not acting! I am tough!" She said and looked away.
Ren laughed a little more as he took her hand. "How about we go on one more ride before we go?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back