• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks up at him and tilts her head* You look different Daddy...
Roman looked at himself in a mirror and nodded, "I guess it was time for a change." He said, placing a hand to his chin. "Though, you didn't answer my question. Do you feel better?"

--------

TheDragoon said:
Yushido blushed and sighed. "Fine... Sure, why not...?" He said. "Where do you wanna go?"
"Well wherever you were headed. I don't wanna stop you from going where you were going, so if it was your place, I'm going along too." Ayako said, nodding her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah sure!"
Autumn put her hands behind her head and followed beside Lumina as she walked towards the table. She looked around as they walked, briefly looking at the same games and prizes that she was looking at before he eyes went over to the food stands. Autumn soon took a seat across from Lumina and put her hands on the table in front of her.

"Maybe we can play a couple of games after this, win some stuff before we go on another ride or two."

"Whatever you say monkey boy~" Saki teased before she looked around as well. "Okay! What kind of games are there?"
Ren looked through all the games, wondering what they could play. "How about we play the basketball hoop game?" He asked her.

Roman said:
Roman looked at himself in a mirror and nodded, "I guess it was time for a change." He said, placing a hand to his chin. "Though, you didn't answer my question. Do you feel better?"
--------

"Well wherever you were headed. I don't wanna stop you from going where you were going, so if it was your place, I'm going along too." Ayako said, nodding her head.
Yushido laughed lightly. "Oh, alright." He said before he teleported them both to a mansion setting. "Here we are~"

seth__s_mansion_interior_by_imagedeli-d2zbywt.jpg

Nanne said:
"Oh haha I'll keep that in mind. Well let's go." She walked out the room and towards the kitchen.

"Remember that small meadow in the forest? I wanted to relax a little bit...it's so calming."
Diablo followed behind silently.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she motions for the waitress to come over, and places another order in so more food will be brought out for Aiden who for once, is more hungry than herself* hm....
Aiden gasped heavily as he finished another plate. "Whew... So... Much food... Aiden is pleased." He said to her. "Aiden thanks Nissa."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ren looked through all the games, wondering what they could play. "How about we play the basketball hoop game?" He asked her.

Yushido laughed lightly. "Oh, alright." He said before he teleported them both to a mansion setting. "Here we are~"

Ayako looked around the room, "Whoa..." she said quietly, obviously surprised. "So much space... Do you live here alone?" She asked, tilting her head slightly

Roman said:
Ayako looked around the room, "Whoa..." she said quietly, obviously surprised. "So much space... Do you live here alone?" She asked, tilting her head slightly
Yushido smirked a little when she asked. "Well, there are other people who live here... But all of them are away at the moment~" He said sweetly. "So what do you wanna do now?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I grabbed one of andrew's blanket as I put it ontop of him making him feel comforable.

(Do we time skip our charcters?)

[/QUOTE]
((Do you wanna timeskip to when he wakes up? xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Yushido smirked a little when she asked. "Well, there are other people who live here... But all of them are away at the moment~" He said sweetly. "So what do you wanna do now?"

((Do you wanna timeskip to when he wakes up? xD ))
Ayako yawned, before giving him a cat-like smile.

tumblr_mx6ryahAP51rsrstyo2_500.gif

"Whatever keeps me from falling asleep! I don't like being bored."

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "I'm glad you made it~" he said, soon finishing the cake. "That was some good cake!" He said happily.
tumblr_ml2bybmkjA1runxsho1_r1_500.gif

"Anyways, should we get going now? I really wanna check out the forest~"
Moriko giggled "Thank you~" she said happily before nodding "Yes, lets go!" She said as she lifted her jacket.

Roman said:
--------

Miyuki: Your hair looks even more stupid now *she says, continuing to play with her dolls and avoid the question*

TheDragoon said:

Aiden gasped heavily as he finished another plate. "Whew... So... Much food... Aiden is pleased." He said to her. "Aiden thanks Nissa."
Nissa:*she smiles and leans over to him giving him a soft kiss* Mmm, Nissa welcomes Aiden very much so.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "Thank you~" she said happily before nodding "Yes, lets go!" She said as she lifted her jacket.
Cecil nodded, "Lead the way boss~" he said, smiling happily, as he went to the door, opening it and moving out of the way so Moriko can step out first.

Jennete said:
Miyuki: Your hair looks even more stupid now *she says, continuing to play with her dolls and avoid the question*

Nissa:*she smiles and leans over to him giving him a soft kiss* Mmm, Nissa welcomes Aiden very much so.
Roman sighed, "If you're being stubborn, I won't be able to help you. So, if there is something wrong, tell me now so I can fix it."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]anyone free?))

[/QUOTE]
(( I have a bunch of people free ))

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "If you're being stubborn, I won't be able to help you. So, if there is something wrong, tell me now so I can fix it."

ok. which one you wanna use?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok. which one you wanna use?)))

[/QUOTE]
(( I guess I'll use... Asuna ))

Roman said:

Miyuki: I am just mopping Dad. Some of us can't be happy... some of us can only just not cry. Aunty Rain used to be loud and snarky and fierce... now she is silent and depressed and cries at everything and doesn't eat. Assana used to smile and laugh and be just like Mommy... now she rides on a bike and is calm and submissive to life. Aunty Nora used to be alive. Now she is dead and I feel the connection with Assana telling us that. Den, you remember him, my brother that hasn't come out of Sylvester since that night is going to fade away to nothing. Sylvester is now blank and doesn't act like how he used to as the balance to Den's soul. If you want me to smile and be myself.. you will be wanting for a long time. I am content with just locking myself in here and never seeing the world again.. because at least in here I can forget to be sad sometimes and almost smile when I play with my dolls...

*she looks at him, her eyes blue like snows and her hair messed up from lying around in bed all day.*

LunaCrosby said:
"well I am tempted to..." she said before following him quietly.

"Its bigger than any house iv'e ever seen, so its huge in my eyes" she says and nods.
...❢Ulqui chuckled as he walked into the locker room, which was practically empty. Walking over to the showers he turned one of them on and stepped under it, rinsing his body of the pool water❢...

"Why are you tempted? Is it because I'm half naked?"

((@TheDragoon did you miss my reply? *keeps forgetting you changed your name for some reason then wonders why the tag won't work xD *))

-----------------

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "Lead the way boss~" he said, smiling happily, as he went to the door, opening it and moving out of the way so Moriko can step out first.
Moriko laughed lightly as she stepped out the door "Will do~" she said happily. "Its been actually a while since I've been in the woods now, It'll be nice to be visiting back again" she said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok xD you start))

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright~ ))

Asuna smiled, happily walking towards the school. "Gonna learn some new magic and stuff.. Awesome spells and everything." She said to herself. Once she made it to the doors, she pushed the door, only to find it locked. "Darn..." she muttered, taking a seat on the bench closest by. "That explains why no one is here..."

Roman said:
(( Alright~ ))
Asuna smiled, happily walking towards the school. "Gonna learn some new magic and stuff.. Awesome spells and everything." She said to herself. Once she made it to the doors, she pushed the door, only to find it locked. "Darn..." she muttered, taking a seat on the bench closest by. "That explains why no one is here..."
*Nanase came out of the school library since she works there as she sees Asuna*

''oh hello. its a weekend, so what did you need?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wet dream..? whats that?''
*She asked as she tried to catch her breath*

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled as she looked at her, "It's an erotic dream where there are sexual interactions of sorts and in the process makes you... well wet. You ejaculate some type of substance from the lower half of your body or private area, which is wet. So I think that's a wet dream dream is."

Jennete said:
Miyuki: I am just mopping Dad. Some of us can't be happy... some of us can only just not cry. Aunty Rain used to be loud and snarky and fierce... now she is silent and depressed and cries at everything and doesn't eat. Assana used to smile and laugh and be just like Mommy... now she rides on a bike and is calm and submissive to life. Aunty Nora used to be alive. Now she is dead and I feel the connection with Assana telling us that. Den, you remember him, my brother that hasn't come out of Sylvester since that night is going to fade away to nothing. Sylvester is now blank and doesn't act like how he used to as the balance to Den's soul. If you want me to smile and be myself.. you will be wanting for a long time. I am content with just locking myself in here and never seeing the world again.. because at least in here I can forget to be sad sometimes and almost smile when I play with my dolls...
*she looks at him, her eyes blue like snows and her hair messed up from lying around in bed all day.*
Roman turned to face her, his eyes looking her directly in the face, "I'm not asking you to forget your mother, I'm asking you to try and live life without sitting in a room all day. I can't explain, Nora's situation nor Rain's but I can tell you Assana and I are both fine since we accepted the fact there isn't anything we can do." He said. "As for Sylvester and Den... I can't do nothing about them. I don't have a connection with fae without Snow, so I can't help them... Only hope we have for Den is Sylvester." Roman explained. "He's the only one who can talk to him."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she looked at her, "It's an erotic dream where there are sexual interactions of sorts and in the process makes you... well wet. You ejaculate some type of substance from the lower half of your body or private area, which is wet. So I think that's a wet dream dream is."
''o-oh...is it a good thing..?''

Lumina said:
Lumina stood up as well, looking at Autumn. Well, she did seem to be feeling better, and she seemed really enthusiastic about it, so that was a plus.
"Well, if you say so.."

She hadn't quite paid attention to what exact game booth she pointed to until Autumn had nearly ran over to it, and it just happened to be the one with the same red bird she had been looking at. As she approached she eyed the bird, then looking at Autumn. There's no way she hadn't seen her looking at th e bird now. Well, now they were here... maybe she could win it? Maybe?
Autumn had already payed the clerk the money she needed to play the game, which was only two dollars. She now held three baseballs in her hands that she had to throw at the tower of three bottles. It would be easy for her, she knew that much. Though she wondered if Lumina wanted to try so she held out a ball towards her.

"Wanna give it a shot first? I don't mind much~"

Roman said:
Roman turned to face her, his eyes looking her directly in the face, "I'm not asking you to forget your mother, I'm asking you to try and live life without sitting in a room all day. I can't explain, Nora's situation nor Rain's but I can tell you Assana and I are both fine since we accepted the fact there isn't anything we can do." He said. "As for Sylvester and Den... I can't do nothing about them. I don't have a connection with fae without Snow, so I can't help them... Only hope we have for Den is Sylvester." Roman explained. "He's the only one who can talk to him."
Miyuki:*she looks him in the eyes, and shrugs* What did you need? You must have come in here with a purpose of some kind..

Nonalaka said:
((@TheDragoon did you miss my reply? *keeps forgetting you changed your name for some reason then wonders why the tag won't work xD *))
-----------------

Moriko laughed lightly as she stepped out the door "Will do~" she said happily. "Its been actually a while since I've been in the woods now, It'll be nice to be visiting back again" she said with a nod.
"I've been camping a few times, not recently though so it'd be fun to go again, especially with you~" Cecil said, laughing lightly.

-------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase came out of the school library since she works there as she sees Asuna*
''oh hello. its a weekend, so what did you need?''

[/QUOTE]
"If it's a weekend then the teachers aren't here... I was gonna go to class and ask my teacher for a little magic training though..."

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks him in the eyes, and shrugs* What did you need? You must have come in here with a purpose of some kind..
Roman furrowed his brows, he then sighed and turned towards the door, "Freshen up and meet me outside in the garden. I'm not asking either, I'm telling." He said, walking out of the room and outback to the garden.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh...is it a good thing..?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia thought about it for a minute before nodding, "Yeah. It's not exactly a bad thing and it's normal to experience that type of stuff at least a little."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back